• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"UpAir'd...Blind...>_>" A Mario Combo Video By Eggz

Eggz

Smash Hero
This footage was compiled from money matches (for the most part) done during the limited recording time I was given during 2 smashfests late last month. I was planning on going to Canada to get the neccesary footage to make a more complete rendition, but I was unable due to poop. So yeah, it's short because of that.

(In fact, the actual body of the video is about as long as a mid sized match...-_-)

I'll be making a longer one either later this month, or early next month, so watch out for those, and consider this just a warm up for a much better antic to come later. So expect a full 10 minute or so combo video soon. =)

This video was rushed for no good reason at all. Third and last time I exported it, the syncing wasn't how it was when previewed. Next, I try to fix it, and WMM is being hella laggy for no reason at all. Cooooool. So the mass amount of time I put into syncing is gonna be ignored. Wowgay. So I just kinda slapped a song on I guess? >_>

Anyways, without further johnning and self promotion, heres the link to "UpAir'd...Blind...>_>", my combo video which is just a prelude to a high quality combo video, which I will probably call "UpAir'd Blind FO SHO SON YAYUHZ" <_< :lick:

(Download)
http://files.filefront.com/UAIRBLINDwmv/;6529768;;/fileinfo.html

(Stream)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woAl8-bHh9M

Metà

Smash Master
Wow.

All those U-air combos made me blind, and noww iu cncan't type aporroperly. Jk, I didn't know Mario could combo like that. That triple U-air to F-smash combo brought a tear to my eye. I'm almost considering dropping Doc for Mario. This video was inspirational. Please make more!

Jono

Smash Apprentice
The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.
Err.. o.o"

Eggz

Smash Hero
That happens with all youtube videos. I uploaded it like 5 minutes ago. It will take about another 20 minutes until it can be watched.

Eggz

Smash Hero
K im on my way

EDIT: Wow, wtf is this taking so long?

EDIT2: After an hour of homosexuality it finally finished uploading.

Eggz

Smash Hero
No Phil, YOUR too good! I'll make my next video entirely in french for you. Basically consider this a fat trailer.

Nekorion

Smash Apprentice
I gotta say, the combo aspect of the video is great but I really hate the music :D (my opinions on that doesn't matter)

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
its a great vid but dont you think that the credits were a bit excessive? 2:20of mario and 2:20mins of credits :p

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
finish your video before you put it up next time, i liked the music of your "not finished video" that was really the exact video i just watched right now

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah I didn't want to use the music I had previously set aside because this wasn't really worth it.

To the guy who questioned DI: Yeah, people in WA take a long time to learn how to fight Mario.

To gimpy - I couldn't stand having all of those old matches on my computer. I had 2% free space last night. Not cool. So I deleted like everything and my smash matches and now I've got like 19, which is still pretty crappy...

Monkeysr4me

Smash Rookie
I really suck at this game, but im an O.K young link. I wanted to know however, how you were hanging on the edge of final destination, and then you jumped streight up. also you jumped kinda backwards diagonally and kicked the guy, how do you do that??
Plz tell me and nice video, you rock :)!

Eggz

Smash Hero
I wasn't able to combo you because your too good at breaking out of them =)

I'll try to record some nice 0-deaths on you if we are both at RC's tonight. <3 Teddy

Omg you owned silent wolf ;D
This vid is too good!
Agaagagaagaggaagaag!!!!
Me and him only recorded like 2 matches. :( i wouldve gotten comboed more. :(
1v1s posted sooon!!!!
wow, cool video, much better than ppa0s. whata nub.
money match?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Money match Otto! You goin' to Nate's smashfest? Hopefully I am D=

We can go walk around the city until we find a taco bell again. Woooot.

Oh, Dan, you = Bo-Dan

We saw someone on the brackets once and it looked like BODAN, so we were like "Wow, Dan leveled up from Dan-O? Jeeze" So we've called you bodan ever since.

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
The "Afro Guy" will be back in town the night of the 6th. He expects some recorded matches at the next smashfest, so that he can be combotastic on Eggz and eventually throw together some sort of . . . pikachu video (like those exist!).

I've seen you do way better combos than those, Eggz. You should make a better combo video! But good sh*t anyways.

Top Bottom