• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
1: X (Sonic)
2: KenNeth (Snake and Lucario?)
3: Wangston (Falco)
4: Rade (???)
5: C!Z (Meta Knight)
5: Lanky (Bowser)
7: Jellyfishn (Marth)
7: DarkRyu (Diddy and Ice Climbers)

Make any corrections if you need to. I'll submit it later next week unless I get the complete listing before then.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
put me down as yoshi

ya in tournies im going to use Yoshi, Toon Link and Fox

i went yoshi, against Dryu and C!Z

i went Fox against wangston

i went Tlink against Brodusman(?)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
1: X (Sonic)
2: KenNeth (Snake, Meta Knight, and Lucario)
3: Wangston (Falco)
4: Rade (Yoshi and Fox)
5: C!Z (Meta Knight)
5: Lanky (Bowser)
7: Jellyfishn (Marth and Kirby)
7: DarkRyu (Diddy and Ice Climbers)

That should be it, right? I won't be submitting it until Sunday incase there are any objections.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Nope, seems right to me. I know myself and people like wangston used a different character for ONE match, but I don't think that counts anyway.

Can I just say that seeing Bowser on a top list makes me feel special inside?

harpuia190

Smash Ace
oh i went fox on you? well i know i used fox and yoshi prettly evenly in that one, i just cant remember who i went it on :p

Minato

穏やかじゃない
LOL, people are going to wonder what's up with Utah since we have a Yoshi in 4th place and a Bowser in 5th.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
LOL, people are going to wonder what's up with Utah since we have a Yoshi in 4th place and a Bowser in 5th.
Its one tourny and it wasn't a big one either...in fact I dont even think it make the requiremnts for the list any way, doesn't it need like 18 or more people?

C!Z

Smash Lord
put me down as yoshi

ya in tournies im going to use Yoshi, Toon Link and Fox

i went yoshi, against Dryu and C!Z

i went Fox against wangston

i went Tlink against Brodusman(?)
lol one game that you lost btw. The others were TL and Wario against me.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
man i was way off, all i remeber was i used fox against wangston, and i tried to use at least fox and yoshi evenly

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
btw Lanky, I hate your freaking Bowser. Bowser claw is the dumbest move ever. On our last match i comboed you to almost 100 on your last stock, then you got one gay bowser claw and owned me. haha it was fun however. Good matches.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Just had time to submit the results. FYI, the minimum amount of entrants to qualify for Ankoku's data needs at least 13 people in a tourney. We barely made it.

Does anyone know already if they wouldn't be able to make January 17th, 24th, or 31st?
I should be able to make it on any of those days unless something comes up.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
You know what, if its on the 31 I'll probably be able to make it. And then get kicked by some random Sheik user in the first round of Melee. :p

But don't count my opinion for anything, because my mom is still having issues with having a tournament at somebody's house. :p

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
After reading the pannel disscussion I need to tell FTS that I am trying to come, but the date gets set the day of or right after my work sets ours, I should be able to come to the next one...and pick up that jar lol I didn't even know it was there.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
After reading the pannel disscussion I need to tell FTS that I am trying to come, but the date gets set the day of or right after my work sets ours, I should be able to come to the next one...and pick up that jar lol I didn't even know it was there.
Fate, you still have my crap controller too!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm thinking about bringing Marvel Vs Capcom 2 to MA 11.

Anyone willing to money match my Strider and his team? (I expect a no)
I'll money match in any 2D fighting game.

Top Bottom