• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

___X___

Smash Lord
Can we celebrate my B-Day at this tourney :D
OF COURSE we can!! i already got you a present! :D

its nothing big or anything, but im also BROKE so sorry bro :(

we are gonna party like HAIRY monkeys with NO PANTS! (dryu)

oh oh and MINATO! ill MM you in MVC2 !!!

i LOVE both MVC and MVC2! :D :D :D :D :D

kk im done.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
OF COURSE we can!! i already got you a present! :D

its nothing big or anything, but im also BROKE so sorry bro :(

we are gonna party like HAIRY monkeys with NO PANTS! (dryu)

oh oh and MINATO! ill MM you in MVC2 !!!

i LOVE both MVC and MVC2! :D :D :D :D :D

kk im done.
Haha!!! Dude for sure and thnx dude ily so much:]]] Call me.

___X___

Smash Lord
Haha!!! Dude for sure and thnx dude ily so much:]]] Call me.
Any time buddy :)

and i WOULD call you.. but we are SO BROKE that we don't even have a phone anymore... -_-

and ILY2 so much ALSOOOO!

oh and dude ill MM you?

your Dong Vs my mouth ;)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Few people do. I've given up on trying to comprehend them, and I'm sure I'm not alone. I just acknowledge that ___ has posted, and if it looks like pointless ranting (which it usually is), then I simple move on. :p

luan87us

Smash Rookie
hey I will definitely try to make this tourney. When does tourney usually end? Cuz I gotta go at like 3:45pm or so for work >.<. And also what is 3s? And I have to bring my own controller for the tourney? I only have a wireless WB

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
hey I will definitely try to make this tourney. When does tourney usually end? Cuz I gotta go at like 3:45pm or so for work >.<. And also what is 3s? And I have to bring my own controller for the tourney? I only have a wireless WB
Yeah bring your own controller (doesn't matter what you use)
3s = Street fighter 3rd Strike, it's just another game we play for fun.
Tourney's usually end pretty late, like around 7 I think. But I know you might be able to make it to brawl singles:)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Actually, I don't see a point of having Brawl Singles first and then 2 Melee tournaments, since too few enter Melee, anyway. I wouldn't mind going back to having 2 Brawl tournaments and 1 Melee, since that would mean more people would stay longer, leading to more time to do friendlies.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Actually, I don't see a point of having Brawl Singles first and then 2 Melee tournaments, since too few enter Melee, anyway. I wouldn't mind going back to having 2 Brawl tournaments and 1 Melee, since that would mean more people would stay longer, leading to more time to do friendlies.

I agree with PC on having brawl doubles again since more people do stay when there is doubles.

wangston

Smash Lord
QFT

Now that C!Z is gone who is going to make everyone play melee. Everyone leaves after brawl singles and it makes me sad :(

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Now that C!Z is gone who is going to make everyone play melee. Everyone leaves after brawl singles and it makes me sad :(
This doesn't necessarily apply to MA in particular, but I'm going to start competing in Melee events. I'll lose first round but that's fine.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
This doesn't necessarily apply to MA in particular, but I'm going to start competing in Melee events. I'll lose first round but that's fine.
See, that's why I never stay for Melee. I know automatically I'll lose, so why bother?

I do agree we should do Brawl singles and doubles not just so people will want to stay, but so there can be more friendlies as well. I mean, I would stay for friendlies anyway, but I just can't stand waiting for so long.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Ok, quick question...did you add a random "y" into the quote, or is your grammar so bad, that it rubs off into what you're quoting?

And I say that for Brawl because of my bad luck. I suck at Melee because...I suck at Melee. I know I can win in Brawl, so I enter. But I have a history of bad luck...

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Ok, quick question...did you add a random "y" into the quote, or is your grammar so bad, that it rubs off into what you're quoting?

And I say that for Brawl because of my bad luck. I suck at Melee because...I suck at Melee. I know I can win in Brawl, so I enter. But I have a history of bad luck...
Sounds like someone is a little tender, but a bit of both

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Even if you know you won't win, you should enter Melee tourneys.

It's just a dollar. It's no different than paying a buck at the arcades. At least, that's how I think of it.

C!Z

Smash Lord
You guys suck lol. Burr doesn't have any reason to read these Threads or participate in any tourneys. Dam Brawls noobs.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Hey guys, don't forget to bring your Wii if you can. I can also fit another TV, like always. Just don't forget there are stairs.

I'm willing to change the name if someone comes up with something good.

Top Bottom