• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Come forward with suggestions instead of complaining :ohwell:

I dont really like the name either :D
Ya we tried that, and the best we could come up with was Dai-a monthly income, or FTS's smexy bash. It was before your time long before you were even a nub so don't feel bad for not knowing.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
DONT MAKE FUN ABOUT MY LAME IDEAS

Tournament of (no)Johns?

Smashers Assemble!

Searching for the good slave

GAHYMESPOT TOURNEY(to trick parents about it being in FTS's house(im going to GAHYMESPOT TOURNEY!))

a semi infinte tourney

PC is not a robot

Extinction Blows

Fates good now

Smash of the titans

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I'll bring my Wii, I guess, since no one else has said anything.

And I vote for a name that has something to do with Utah at least. Like those d*** training table commercials...

"Best snow...AND CHEESE FRIES!!"

Mmm, I could go for some cheese fries right now...

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
This next one should be called "Jelly's Last Metal Awesome"...... Then you guys can change the name.

wangston

Smash Lord
GAHYMESPOT TOURNEY

PC is not a robot

Extinction Blows

Fates good now
How Utah Does It HUDI

Wacky Antics Now GO!!! WANG

Gojira's Last Tournament For Real This Time, Guys He Means it, no joke, not even kidding a little bit. GLTFRTTGHMINJNEKALB

But I like any of the four rade mentioned preferably PC is not a robot or Fates good now.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm really not liking any of the names that were suggested...

And stop spamming the MA thread.

Edit: Does anyone know the order on which Smash game is going first? Is it Brawl Doubles or Melee?

Yeah, I was bored so I tried out font colors...

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Let's do. UST sounds good to me.
Kenny I thought you were a non-conformist :ohwell: But yeah, UST actually does sound good.
Funny...UST was actually the acronym used for the original series back in 2006. Although it stood for Utah Smash Tournament instead of Utah State Tournament.
Or...how about something like "People Coming 4 Playing Really Entertaining Stuff" (figure out that acronym ;))?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
PC4PRES. PC for President!! I like it.

And I actually knew UST was the old one. I liked it when it was suggested at the beginning of the MA series, but no one else seemed to..

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
You can check the first post of the Utah thread for the names we used to use. The name shouldn't be referencing a specific person. UST wouldn't be so bad if it's like UST HD Remix or something. A different name would be nice, though.

Edit: Does anyone know the order on which Smash game is going first? Is it Brawl Doubles or Melee?
The order is in the first post.

DZLE

Smash Master
Right, forgot that you updated the first post.

Also FTS, I'll bring Marvel VS Capcom 2 and my modded PS2 in case anyone wants to try it if that's all right with you.
I will play you in MVC2 :D Love that game.

@FTS: Playing a bit too much SF HDR? XD I have.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I noticed it's been awhile since I've gone to a real Smash tourney. It's going to be hard to break through the top ten.
I will play you in MVC2 :D Love that game.

@FTS: Playing a bit too much SF HDR? XD I have.
Ooh, I'll MM you if you feel up to it. Same goes for HD Remix.
Or we could just do friendlies

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I might get to come to this tourney even though Im not allowed too. I will let you guys know soon. :)

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Meta Knights fine, I don't care much about MKs since I'm not scurred.
I was kidding any way, my meta sucks.

Edit: btw, if you haven't started making my sig, don't bother with it, unless you really want to. I am only gonna be here for another couple weeks anyway. I could use it when i got back, but still, don't bother unless you want to.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
I was kidding any way, my meta sucks.

Edit: btw, if you haven't started making my sig, don't bother with it, unless you really want to. I am only gonna be here for another couple weeks anyway. I could use it when i got back, but still, don't bother unless you want to.
lol I did bother with it! The only thing taking so long is I changing Marth & Toonlinks color to green/blue.

Top Bottom