• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

___X___

Smash Lord
Dude calm down and keep that shi* talk out of here. All of you.
awww, are you a tough mod now? shut up little bro. go play with your bananas and let the big boys talk.

ryus right, dai-a & x lets be gentleman about this and leave our quarrels to the battlefront I'd rather prove my skills then talk about them wouldnt you?
Nahh, i rather just trash talk you as much as i can and **** you when i get the chance, oh and david you can have sloppy seconds after im done with this scrub. (that is.. if he has any money left)

oh and ken, don't be so quick to assume, i wouldn't miss a **** fest for anything, besides getting some, then i would miss it,

but yeah im coming, so expect ****,

oh and question, does anyone know if this tournament is gonna have a good turnout or not?

just checking.

G kirbs, your @$$ is mine :009:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
...i wouldn't miss a **** fest for anything, besides getting some, then i would miss it...

Isn't you "getting some" and a "**** fest" the same thing? :p (Ahem...I can't believe I said that.)

Anyway, I thought you guys are in St. George and planning on going to California? You have Kenny and me confused. :confused:

___X___

Smash Lord
Haha are you suppossed to be funny? Don't try to hard...:)
dRyu Edit: Bro why are you downn in STG? hmmm?
haha oh you know it ;)

but we WERE in st george, now were coming back, we had a bit of car trouble. so yeah were just coming back, im in a car right now and my joels girlfriend lia has 3g internet thingy that lets me get on the net with a lappy, wooo hoo

___X___

Smash Lord
well that sounds like a plan! but i might, JUST MIGHT leave to cali with my pops on sat, so we'll see. ill try my best to make it on sunday so i can go to the tournament sat.

oh and change your LOCATION, i have no idea why it says seattle....

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Oh haha! I forgot! I was postin shizz in the washington threads to piss off C!Z and I forgot to change it! haha
Oh and your leaving to cali!? :((

Ill send you the rest in PM's before someone tells us to stop talking here.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
well next time you talk to her, tell her to stop changing her lipstick color, its making **** rainbow
:D i just had to say it. im done though.
XD ill let u have that 1, cant w8 for da brawls
mayne good luck!

and x talk trash all you want we'll see what happens @ our match im stickin to being done with all the smack and im gonna jus prove my skillz in rl

DZLE

Smash Master
XD I will let you have that one, can't wait for the brawls.
Gentlemen, good luck!

Oh, and Master X, talk trash all you want we'll see what happens at our match. I stand by my decision to being done with all the smack talk, and im going to just prove my talent at the tournament.
Fixed. This is how a normal person types.

I can't even believe all the trash this kid is talking.
You guys should let me have first go at him, let me destroy his "skillz"
He is not even worth your guys' time.

On topic: I think I actually can work something out to come to this.

P.S.
I can smash soon. I have hand access!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Fixed. This is how a normal person types.

I can't even believe all the trash this kid is talking.
You guys should let me have first go at him, let me destroy his "skillz"
He is not even worth your guys' time.

On topic: I think I actually can work something out to come to this.

P.S.
I can smash soon. I have hand access!

I LOL'ed at "Master X". :laugh: (And there are still some grammatical mistakes in that correction of yours.)

Are you sure you'll "destroy" him? But I guess if one loses to a person playing one-handed, it'll seriously hurt one's pride. And he may not be worth their time, but his money sure is. ;) (But this is all assuming that he is all talk. We'll see how good he is in TWO DAYS!)

But wait, are you saying you can possible come and play with both hands, DZLE?

harpuia190

Smash Ace
i think this is the most the mexis have posted in one time ever :p if nothing else gratz to Gkirby for that

although still staz and lada barely post

few more thoughts, firstly i think we should give underscore his own thread to talk smack in, we can call it n00b abuse thread or something, second lol dzle when did you become the utah bouncer :D i can totally imagine all of the power rankings members in a club, and dzle walks up and says "hey guys, theres this kid outside who wants a piece of oyu should i throw him out?" then underscore jumps on the table and yells "let me at teh n00bz!!!"

*ahem*

On topic- the turn out is looking sweet this should be an awesome start for Bust

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Let's change the name of the thread before the actual tourney!!
And bUST/BUST has become the name everyone is calling this series, so shouldn't this thread's title change, already? (Better to change it before the day of the tournament, at least.)
I'm not the only one to think this, so either FTS is really busy, or he doesn't like that acronym.

And Rade, you sure have an interesting imagination. :laugh:

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I live about 5 minutes away from BYU.

*edit*
Chances are, I'll go with Kenny if he has room/is going/isn't worried about me saying expletives. Other than that, I don't have anyone else's number that has a vehicle.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I guess FTS missed that part on how we ended up calling it bUST/BUST, and didn't want to read through the pages of posts, so I'm just going to explain (for him and anyone else that doesn't know).

Waffle Can went to type "UST", but also hit the B-key when he hit the space bar before typing "UST", thus typing "bUST" (I wasn't actually there at his house when he typed it or anything, but given the circumstances, there's no other possible explanation on how it's typed like that), and he didn't notice the typo.
I posted right after him (initially thinking that it was intentional except with a typoed lowercase-B instead of a capital-B), saying how "BUST" could be a better name, since it's an acronym and not an initialism (UST is pronounced as an initialism), making it faster to say in a real-life conversation. And the only logical thing the B could stand for is "Brawl", so I mentioned that, too.
Then other people posted, saying they also liked bUST/BUST better. Waffle Can eventually got on again, and revealed to everyone that it was just a typo caused by his "fat fingers". It continued to gain popularity after that, nonetheless. Amazing what a simple typo can do, eh? :laugh:

Note: For those that don't know, an acronym is pronounced like a word (e.g. AIDS), whereas an initialism is pronounced letter-by-letter (e.g. FBI or CIA).

(How's that for a history and English lesson? :p)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
If people don't know what an acronym is, I'm sorry, but you need to get hit in the face.

And I think PC crossed the line where useless information is not deemed awesome, but slightly nerdy, and "What the f*** is the point of all this?!" I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but I always find crossing the line to be...good, I guess.

Anyway, coming in here to check if Spudz still wants to be partners, and if anybody needs a partner, cause my buddy grnmonky is coming to this, and he may need one.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, I was actually more on the side of trying to be nerdy. Most people here know that I am, so there's no point in trying to hide it.
Oh, and most people that "know" what an acronym is might not know exactly what it is. A lot actually think it's what an initialism actually is, or might not know the difference, etc.

And LOL at Joke for trying to 10-character-dodge, but in trying to hide that fact, chooses a font color that's NOT the same as the background color... :laugh: (But isn't "I liked it." already 11 characters? [I guess spaces don't count.])

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Anyway, coming in here to check if Spudz still wants to be partners, and if anybody needs a partner, cause my buddy grnmonky is coming to this, and he may need one.
Yep Im ready. We need to think of a cool team name for our epic Snake team. Haha!

And Skyray might be coming to this. Maybe my friend and your friend can be on a team.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
PC isn't nerdy! he is simply a robot, just urbandictionary it duh!

more off topic- philbobjoe is such a joke

on topic - bUST should be sweet

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Yep Im ready. We need to think of a cool team name for our epic Snake team. Haha!

And Skyray might be coming to this. Maybe my friend and your friend can be on a team.
A name for a Snake team? What about "Metal Awesome"? :laugh:

PC isn't nerdy! he is simply a robot, just urbandictionary it duh!
Pfft UrbanDictionary is so slow. I hate having to load a website just to look up one or two words. (I use a program that's already on my "PC" when I need to look up something. [And it's in the Quick Launch.]) I also wanted the lazy people (that didn't know the difference/meaning) to understand, too. :p

Anyway, does anyone know if bluepeach and any of her friends/husband are coming to this tournament or not?

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Team Metal Awesome? Hmmm... I guess that can be the back up if we cant think of anything else. Haha.

Im feeling really sick today. Hopefully I will feel better by tomorrow. Maybe I have a sore throat from screaming and yelling so much while playing Four Swords and Crystal Chronicles last night. But it was so worth it.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Gojira, metal awesome... shudder...

Haha, yeah. Now that i think about it, i guess i hit the b (in UST) when i was going for the space bar. I really had no idea how that b got in there in the first place hence my fat fingers :)

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Im feeling really sick today. Hopefully I will feel better by tomorrow. Maybe I have a sore throat from screaming and yelling so much while playing Four Swords and Crystal Chronicles last night. But it was so worth it.
Bummer man, I hope you feel better and can show up tonight/tomorrow. Four Swords and Crystal Chronicles are awesome. Sounds like you had fun, hehe.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Bummer man, I hope you feel better and can show up tonight/tomorrow. Four Swords and Crystal Chronicles are awesome. Sounds like you had fun, hehe.
Yah it was lots of fun. But sometimes those games can be frustrating, especially when there is always one person screwing around rather then helping. >.> One of my friends in only one level managed to kill all of us 2 times and one of us 9 times. It was hilarious but irritating. :laugh:

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
What makes you think I'm going Snake....I could end up going Diddy! Oh, or maybe Toon Link!

I should go Bowser!!

I'll let him know.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yah it was lots of fun. But sometimes those games can be frustrating, especially when there is always one person screwing around rather then helping. >.> One of my friends in only one level managed to kill all of us 2 times and one of us 9 times. It was hilarious but irritating. :laugh:
At least it's near impossible to get a game over in Four Swords Adventure. That game was fun, but it was too easy.

CC on the other hand...

Anyways, I'll see everyone at BUST.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
Dude i know exactly what you mean, just be glad you werent playing with me and my pal, i was doing one with 3 people on kakariko village, you know where you have to throw the bandits into that pen, and we kept throwing the 3rd player in there, then he would die, and we would take his force gems, it was awesome

Top Bottom