• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
I dont even know. lol cause i only went snake on yaz.... but played falco once in each set we played.
I went marth all the time against people the 2nd match.
Went Ganon once lol :]
put ganon as secondary we'll get him up on the tier

vazor

Smash Apprentice
GKirby was cool. I think everyone agreed he had a pretty good Kirby. I heard he wasn't serious about the money matches. Sounds like he'll be coming back now that he has people he can get even better with. :)

I must've been out of it because I never even heard the signups for Brawl Singles. Good thing though because then I wouldn't have had enough to do Melee too since it was 3$ this time. Sorry to GKirby for having to miss teams and sorry to Demolisho that I live in Murray/Taylorsville area. :(

If I had those things I would support a tourney at GKirby's place. 10 tv's wins, especially with enough places to sit haha.

Falcon musicals were epic. ggs

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Yeah, sorry I had to bail so quickly, but my friend was bugging me to get him home. He says he has fun doing friendlies, but not when he's being competitive, but he still wants to keep coming to these. He also had fun playing Soul Calibur and Street Fighter with you guys.

But I had fun. I'm dissapointed I didn't place higher, but that's what these tournies are for. It pushes me to do better. And I wish I had a chance to play GKirby in a friendly single match, but the team tourney we did against them was fun. Practice that Kirby man. Also nice to have another gamer that swears as much as I do, if not more.

Til the next tourney guys.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
What the? Why does everyone think Im Joke? I dont even look like him in my opinion. It was funny when me and him had to go against eachother in the tournament and wangston was like,"Oh no. Mirror match." Lol.

I repeat Spudz =/= Joke. (thats a slashed equal sign by the way).

Anyway, Lanky teaming with you was awesome! We did good. We should definitely do it again sometime. We probably would have done better but I was sick and had a bad sinus headache after the first to matches.

My comment for singles. I hate Pikachu. :]

Geekhead

Smash Apprentice
*I really wish i could come to these, but my mom already kills me as it is when i go to TOF! Even when I have her permission! (i always do ;) ) So maybe sometime i can come and you'll all have to

epic awesomeness ^^^

so yeah, i hope I can make it. Can anyone tell me how long these usually last? i could use that in a debate with my mamma. (I always win those XD)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
What the? Why does everyone think Im Joke? I dont even look like him in my opinion. It was funny when me and him had to go against eachother in the tournament and wangston was like,"Oh no. Mirror match." Lol.
LOL:laugh:
My comment for singles. I hate Pikachu. :]
I hate fighting Snakes.:p

Anyways, I finally caught on to fighting your Snake. Took me awhile.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Anyway, Lanky teaming with you was awesome! We did good. We should definitely do it again sometime. We probably would have done better but I was sick and had a bad sinus headache after the first to matches.
Hell yeah dude, we did awesome! I would of done better too if I had more sleep...

We should definetely team up in the future. We'll just have to practice more with each other so we know who to be and what to do.

I'm thinking about March 28th for the next tourney. I'm not sure if March 14th would work out for me.
Commenting on this. As long as I have one free Saturday this month, you can do it whenever man. I think the 28th would be best, since it gives more people time to keep it open.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I hate fighting Snakes.:p

Anyways, I finally caught on to fighting your Snake. Took me awhile.
Do I do lots of predictable things or are you just really good at adjusting. I even starting camping from the top platform at Halberd to avoid your chaingrab and you still got me! Also you ruin my land mine game with your thunder jolt things. >.>

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I'll MM you Spudz and Minato and anyone else who wants to.
Dryu Edit: Send me a text if you want to MM since I'll be getting off because I have seminary now:]
Once I learn to fight Diddy sure, until then no. :] I learned my lesson considering last time you nearly 3 stocked me. :dizzy:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Do I do lots of predictable things or are you just really good at adjusting. I even starting camping from the top platform at Halberd to avoid your chaingrab and you still got me! Also you ruin my land mine game with your thunder jolt things. >.>
I'm just slowly adjusting. Maybe I got adjusted to fighting you, not Snake.
I never got to MM Minato either. Or DZLE.
That's right.
I'm not sure there were any TVs open. I guess we could've done it before Doubles.

EDIT: I'll be posting the results on Ankoku's thread on Thursday noon like always.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
You have to see me play DDR. Seriously just ask geekhead/huh/swa or whatever account he is using right now...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
haha i play both, i first started off with DDR and that has WAY EASYER songs then ITG ( IMO )
I think the new DDR songs are more difficult now. (Stupid Fascination Maxx, it's too hard)
but yeah i go balls and N STUFF :D
No one wants to see that. And I don't even want to know what the "N STUFF" is.
we gotta play at BOONDOCKS! :colorful:
Uh... Yeah, sure. LOL.
But yeah, DDR is awesome.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Ewwww. I hate that version of DDR. We need to play something that we both have experience with. Like Supernova or Extreme 2 for PS2. We could totally bring it to a tourney and let everybody see our mad skillzzz.

Have you ever AAA'd a song on Heavy/Challenge?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I heard this song from a hardcore DDR player, and now I keep thinking about it when I hear people going "already?? already??" XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEQeSH3jtHg

Some of you might have heard me saying it at the tourney. Tokyo Already ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :burst:
That was so homo...

Speaking of MM's, why didn't we do ours Wangston? We both kinda spaced it off.

DZLE

Smash Master
Oh yeah! lol crump demoralized my dreams of ever winning another match in brawl that day. So I didn't feel like playing.
I felt like that in SF4 today when I guy double perfected me with Ken.
Ouch.

Uhhhhh Dryu,
Icecream for sure,
But we should Icecream Match! Melee, Random Ditto, Random Stage, All stages on.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I felt like that in SF4 today when I guy double perfected me with Ken.
Ouch.
You got double perfected by a Ken? Ken's mediocre in this game.
If you ever want to play, my gamertag is Rhapsody R.

I'll post the results again to remind people if there's any changes to be made.

Brawl Singles
1: Dai-A (Falco & Snake)
2: Sexy Yaz (Meta Knight)
3: Ken Neth (Snake)
4: CorruptFate (Pit)
5: Dark Ryu (Diddy)
5: Rade (Fox)
7: Minato (Pikachu)
7: Wangston (Falco)

Top Bottom