• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
LOL i love 64!! hahaha dryu and i still play that and we freaking dominate that game. come play!

-Final-

Aria♪
Z'z's tourney was epic. We really should do a smashfest, though. I have nothing to do until the 3rd of January when I go back to school.

I still play smash 64 every once in a while... But I fail at it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I love 64! Yoshi's dair does 50% and can be ground cancled into utilt which leads back into another dair :awesome:

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I'd host it, but I only have one TV setup, and I live on the 3rd floor. So, even if people brought stuff, they'd want to strangle me afterward.

Enreeke

Smash Rookie
can't wait to check out a smashfest, they sound like a ton of fun. don't care if we get around to it or not, but I'm bringing my 64 in case anyone wants to have a go.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I'd host it, but I only have one TV setup, and I live on the 3rd floor. So, even if people brought stuff, they'd want to strangle me afterward.
Only if I bring my massive TV. That thing weighs a good 50lbs o.o

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If you guys are fine with me hosting it, say the word. I'll make it happen.
The word.

Wow... I think I'll actually be attending this.
Awesome! Can't wait to meet you irl!

You should become a member of those boards.
This xThehighestnumberanyonehasevercountedto

If I get a ride up there I could bring a tv
Someone give this sexy man a ride.

Zz likes furry ( o )( o )
It's true.

Yes way.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Alrighty... How does tomorrow (Thursday) at 10:00 AM sound? We will need equipment unless we plan on crowding onto one TV. I have one TV/Wii setup with Brawl/Melee.

I have plenty of power outlets. Who wants to lug an extra TV/Wii package up the stairs? ^_^

Top Bottom