• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Mecakoto

Smash Journeyman
Orem is relatively close to me.

Also I might be able to host a smashfest at my house next week if anyone is willing to go the distance (its 7 mins west of the tournament on the 15th according to google maps). You literally just stay on 9000 S until it's about to end and turn left.

Ill add my address and date once Im sold on the fact that people will actually come.
I'll come, unless I get lucky and get a job, but unlucky enough for it to have me work on a weekend. =S

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I cant really have people over often, but I can pretty much go wherever.

My parents are pretty anti-gaming so... yeah...

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Is it on the weekend? If so i'll probably go. But then I won't have money for the tournament:(

DS4 10 dollar MM???

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Friday most likely, I post my addy and such when Im positive on everything.

-Final-

Aria♪
I can't do anything tomorrow until after 5. Next Friday is an absolute no. I probably could go this Saturday (Though I feel like I have something going on that day, I just can't remember what it is. >_> Fail).

Staz

Smash Lord
I say you should do it Saturday im doing alot of stuff on the 14th. a week before the tournament sounds a whole lot better than a day before ^_^

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Wait, we're having this on the 14th AND having a tourney on the 15th? Or are we just having the one on the 14th?
The 14th is the only day over the next two weeks that im NOT doing anything lol

@Mecakoto: I used to, but my PS3 broke a while ago and I haven't played in ages >.>

Tao+Makoto da bess :3

Staz

Smash Lord
Well I'm gonna be smashing with ds4 tomorrow any of you guys are welcomed to smash with us ^_^ specificly you josh since you live like a mile away :D you think you and Preston would be able to? I Miss you guys.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
OK I finished it when I was 12 but I used a guide so I decided to start over and beat it by myself.

Now i'm stuck at the Water Temple and I remember why I used a guide 7 years ago<_<

Also who likes Castlevania?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I completely memorized the entire kid part (Beginning to Jabuu) and can tell you exactly what to do from every little turn to where every bit of treasure is.

Top Bottom