• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So I know some people are into this sort of thing and even though noone has see Scrage in some time I thought it best to announce that he has left for his LDS mission to Germany. I have his e-mail and just as I did with Bruce, (he has been back for some time btw) if you would like to send Scrage (Or Slave) for that matter something PM it to me and I will send it on their way.

-Final-

Aria♪
So I know some people are into this sort of thing and even though noone has see Scrage in some time I thought it best to announce that he has left for his LDS mission to Germany. I have his e-mail and just as I did with Bruce, (he has been back for some time btw) if you would like to send Scrage (Or Slave) for that matter something PM it to me and I will send it on their way.
What the heck even happened to Slave anyways? I haven't seen him since before brawl came out...

And I agree with what FTS said.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
FTS uses Bison (i think?) and I saw him own a Rose with him a couple weeks ago :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Made a twitter account for our scene. It'll tweet info on what's happening in the scene and will give a play by play for those who cant make it so that they can keep up on what's going on. If you have a Twitter account, you should follow it!

http://twitter.com/#!/UtahSmash

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'll be at Genesis 2 for sure. I'm hella better btw, all i've been doin is practicin melee. LOL **** how did I ever post after I had that number.

My n!gga David! wtf has been up you lil mexican ****

-Mars-

Smash Hero
FTS, how are you at SSFIV now? I need to come back and play you sometime.
and come back and plus/minus/barwl.

I'm still terrible, just like in Melee.

I solo Bison. Been thinking about Rufus as a 2nd for a year but haven't used him enough yet.
when i attempt to play street fighter, i like to button mash with Guy.
sorry guys but sf series is too easy like DAMN, its all about good D and then using your most damageing combo every single time you hit some one, but sfiv and ssiv are like brawl to melee where theres like no combos and it takes considerably less tech skill than its predecessors.

I use C Viper and just throw out BS moves
cviper isnt good lol, kayopolice sucks balls and is a ****** that literally sucks balls.

but no seriously wtf she sucks at the game all her **** is predictable

turtle moar and get read less.

Made a twitter account for our scene. It'll tweet info on what's happening in the scene and will give a play by play for those who cant make it so that they can keep up on what's going on. If you have a Twitter account, you should follow it!

http://twitter.com/#!/UtahSmash
k.

Why don't we just stop using this topic and use the Utah board Gashi made? It's like 10 times better.
because then wen i make a kirby main mad and they state comes to our boards they wont have anyone to get ***** by.
Yo CorruptDawg send me Bruces Phone number so I can call him :D
dont ask that guy he is gay.

I'll be at Genesis 2 for sure. I'm hella better btw, all i've been doin is practicin melee. LOL **** how did I ever post after I had that number.

My n!gga David! wtf has been up you lil mexican ****
I might actually be at that too, its in cali right?

~RJ

-Mars-

Smash Hero
C!Z we needa get LIFTED at genesis mang.

then jus kick back and tell ery1 why they mad 4.

~RJ

Mecakoto

Smash Journeyman
Going to be moving to Utah in January. How good is the Smash scene down here?

Or is it kinda dead right now like it is in Idaho? XD

Melee, I mean. Because Brawl is meh, B+ is kinda dead, and Minus is sex.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Utahs one of the best smash scenes just we only have ALOT less good players but several Grape level mofos.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Brawls the most active tbh...still some melee players here though and our top brawl players are also pretty good at melee. You should find some decent competition unless your like amazing or something.

Mecakoto

Smash Journeyman
Awesome who do you main in +?

And when will you be in Utah?
Wait saw January
Where in Utah?
Either Orem, South Jordan, or Taylorsville. Those are the 3 places I'm looking currently.

Ganon and Falcon, mostly. With a side of the 3 you see in my avatar.

Brawls the most active tbh...still some melee players here though and our top brawl players are also pretty good at melee. You should find some decent competition unless your like amazing or something.
Good. Very good. I look forward to it. =D

Top Bottom