• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Aight, I got a date and a promise saying I have the house Friday. Smashfest at my house guys, let's do this! I'll try and get some of my scrubby friends to come over as well. My address is 9271 Bingham Hills Ct., West Jordan. Bring TVs and wiis as I only have 1 wii and 3 tvs to use.

Red dog, you should come as well and bring as spence, connor, and everyone else ;)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Dizzy has a tail and wings, so she's kind of a scaley which is a spin off of furry and in my opinion is sexy as well.

But I changed it for you anyway, Siberia is too cute ;3

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Nothing does FPS better than Tatsy. *actually gets to use Yatter 2 now*

XDDD

Smash Rookie
MKWii... a game I actually know how to play lol
Yeah I did so bad in this last one - got ***** by eeeeeveryone >_>
Dropping Snake for MK, at least offline. I iz a MetaWolf
I also changed my style for Wolf and MK for more speed and reading. They should be like way better next time I think <_<
I hope I can give you guys more of a challenge next time :< I found out most about my playstyle this tourney =]

-Mars-

Smash Hero
mkwii.. worst racer ever at least in the old ones you could get any item any time and last place doesnt jump to first with a bullet bill out of nowhere and takes the gold

Staz

Smash Lord
im pretty sure im coming. xddd text me and me and the other guys in salt lake can form a carpool, also if I do come I'll be bringing hot peppers for pepper matches, cinnamon, and salt. will be accepting ANY RANDOM MATCHES ALSO a request for body transfer.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@Mars: Nah man, we're using tournament rules if we play it. No bullets, lightning, or other power items. Just the strategic ones ya hear?

@Staz: bring as many as possible!!

@Seph: we probably won't end up watching it anyway as people could walk in at any given time

Staz

Smash Lord
@Seph Haha you should know me better josh ;) so somebody tried calling me yesterday but I couldn't answer because I had no minutes was it you or preston? It was yo numba And are we going to the smash fest tomorrow? Like can I get a ride?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It was probably Preston, either that or we called your number by mistake. Also, I would totally give you a ride if I had a straight answer myself. I have to do something at work tomorrow, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to go or not. But if I can't I'll try to get a hold of you and let you know.

-Mars-

Smash Hero

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
We should. And FYI, we almost have enough people to have a 10 person PR. I believe we're short 3-4 people :3

We'll drop lanky and red dog soon though, so it's more like 5-6 unless they come again.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
That was legit guys, and there was a way good turn out too!

Shoutouts:
Gangstakirby (RJ) for being the first one there and for keeping Sampson company
Rabbi Panda (Joshten) for coming out even though we never played in smash OR yugioh
Skarmflames (Mason) for spending the night even though you live walking distance from my house
Sephiroth (Josh) for playing yugioh the whole time and ****** Panda with the comeback. And for showing me Mokimon
Lada (Kevin) for loving my dog so much and for looking at the sexy furry pronz
Staz (Steve) for learning how to SHDL and DACUS and for falling asleep very first
XDDD (Anon) for all those epic friendlies and for helping me learn the wolf MU
Dark Ryu (Marco) for buttraping me all night long with those ICies. I need to get at least one win eventually...
Yaz (Yazuo) for coming out even though we never played AGAIN lol
deathbysuarez (Devon) for watching all your disturbing anime and laughing at YouTube while we tried to sleep haha

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
What what? People play Yugioh in the scene? :O

I first me PC and C!Z from Yugiohs but I didnt know anyone else played.

Oh and can someone direct me to the current tourney thread, I really am craving Brawlzz. :3

Staz

Smash Lord
Way fun night! Cherry ***** everyone in Mario kart. Milo is the sexiest dog around. Xddd wow you were gone when i woke up but we had amazing matches and the was fun playing you in yugioh WORM DECK LOL. Falco. All bones. Pancakes were amazing. Too good of a night ;) and what the fuh spudz! (joke) you're still alive? The next tournament should be on the 19th according to zz he should also be directing you to the tournament thread soon.

XDDD

Smash Rookie
Lol. My mom picked me up in the morning so I had to go. Umm... so I might have the wrong GCC - The one I picked up is a platinum GCC with no wear on the rubber control stick. It has small black dots around the C stick and small short black line markings under and around control stick. Is that anybody's? My controller is a platinum with no wear on control stick also but it shouldn't have the black markings. I might have one of Lada's :l AND THAT WORM DECK WAS WEIRD!

Top Bottom