• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Go to the tournament on Feb 19, ill be making a Thread on UGTO later (which I will link to from here of course).

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Still wondering if your scout strat is too good or not. =/

By the way. Doing competitive shoutcasting for HoN if anyone would like to ever see a vid let me know :D (name is ScizorLizard in HoN.)

Edit: Laaaaaaaaaame

well you got out of dota at a good time. Worst patch in a while came in.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Mario Kart? Haha it's over.

Don't own TvC though yet so probly wont be entering that.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So bad at TvC, but Ill work on it a bit. Need to master that Yatterman infinite first :p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Nah, I have fundemantals, Im just terrible at reading and seem to mess up my combos a lot >.>

Staz

Smash Lord
Where did joke go? Tell him to come to the next tournament someone pm with a link. Do you know what would be funny? A yu-gi-oh tournament. LOL

___X___

Smash Lord
I'm actually learning competitive Yu-Gi-Oh, here In California (:
they have pro players and one was showing me some awesome and broken shi to do.
and broken cards (:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Nah, I have fundemantals, Im just terrible at reading and seem to mess up my combos a lot >.>
But those are fundamentals... lol
Fundamentals are spacing and hit confirming and the likes.

I'm actually learning competitive Yu-Gi-Oh, here In California (:
they have pro players and one was showing me some awesome and broken shi to do.
and broken cards (:
X, you need to come down to SoCal.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Where did joke go? Tell him to come to the next tournament someone pm with a link. Do you know what would be funny? A yu-gi-oh tournament. LOL
Actually, there will be a yugioh tournament going on there lol. It'll be around 3:00 that it starts.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Actually, there will be a yugioh tournament going on there lol. It'll be around 3:00 that it starts.
Holy eff I need to go to this. :D:D

Also Im guessing the Mario Kart is for the Wii?

Me and Skyler (8bit/Jesus if anyone actually remembers) might need a ride. Ill let you all know, and I'll <3 you forever and pay gas moneys if I can hitch a ride. :3

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I live in Orem really between UVU and Trafalga. But since its on the weekend I could head to my families in Pleasant Grove which would be closer. So yah either of those haha.

Too bad I suck at the Wii Mario Kart, if it was double dash I would have a chance.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So that's way too far for me (I have to go east to get there haha), but I'll bet if you go down to pleasent grove someone else could get you, you're really only 30mins away from there.

And DD is the best and was much more balanced. Funky/Daisy are way too broken in wii

Top Bottom