• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Staz

Smash Lord
Also I recruited the famous chadd bobo the long lost ganondorf main he said he is down to come but he wants to know if he can hitch ride too he is in pleasant grove. If someone can or is willing to, let me know so I can tell him ^.^

Staz

Smash Lord
good news guys. I have been talking to idaho alot. they said they might be willing to form a carpool and come to the tourney on the 19th :) alot of utah melee members should remember battlechrist. He said he had plans to come visit so it might work out perfectly^.-

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
FTS, tell Gojira to come play Melee at that Street Fighter tournament on the 12th.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It's not a sure fire yes, but I might make it to the tourney on the 19th.

But if you want a ride from me, you'll HAVE to be at my house before we leave. My mom was pretty pissed last time, so she put this new rule in effect.

That goes for rides home too. I can bring you back to my place, but I can't bring you back to your house.

Lada

Smash Apprentice
LOL anyone want to make-out before or after the tournament?! MONEY MATYCH!?!"?!?!?

oh yeah and bobby died, i starting crying balls out, don't know what its going to be like if a person dies,,, :(((

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Hey Utah so I talked to some people from Idaho and we should have a few people going to the tournament on the 19th but they will need crash space so can anyone house for the Idaho smashers?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I might be able to house some guys. And I only live 7 mins away from the venue. What days would you be staying so I can make sure?

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I'm guessing that they will go to Utah on friday and then leave after the tournament or early sunday depending on if there is anything going on after the tournament like a smashfest or something.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
if there's an after tournament crew battle or smash fest, i'll go.. **** some spuds

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So our crew would probably be:

X
Yaz
Lada
Dryu
Staz

and if X isn't there replace him with Marz? Seem like the best choices to me (copying Power Rankings ftw lol)

Staz

Smash Lord
Someone inform fts. He said he would come if battle Christ came. We should do a melee crew battle too. I'm pretty sure x will be back by then but still not sure, if anything marz coming in would be great. This should be fun.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Battle Christ is LuigiKing coming or is it mainly just Melee doods coming over?

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So first thing Idaho is only coming for melee we don't play brawl, second luigiking is in north Idaho so 10 hours from me so i don't think he will be coming and if he was I wouldn't know I've never even talked to him cuz I don't play brawl.

Our crew (for melee)
BC
Yamer
Knuttz
Wup
Lemon? ( I don't know if he's going to go or not if he doesn't then alch with probably replace him)

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Hey all :). I'm back :D.

Chances are I can make it to this one, assuming I can get a ride. I would be coming mostly for Melee; someone will need to show me the ropes in brawl again haha, I'm sure there's all kinds of advanced stuff you guys have figured out.

Lemme know!

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Shoot... New competition in Melee... That just makes it that much more tempting for me to come...

I'll try to come. I can probably give you a ride Bobo... and Rockmix too. And anyone else in the area. Josh said he'd be driving up too so we can all go up together.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Wow...what's up with all these old faces popping up recently. Now even Chad is here.

I miss the good ole days... :( (And I sound like an old man saying that. :laugh:)

Top Bottom