• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Someone inform fts. He said he would come if battle Christ came. We should do a melee crew battle too. I'm pretty sure x will be back by then but still not sure, if anything marz coming in would be great. This should be fun.
I check this thread at least once per day.

Zack said he would try to make plans to come with me to the tourney.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Isn't Lada like 12 years old or something. I know Staz is young. The Pedo in me wants to plunder his butthole.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol guys, I just learned how to abortion lock, it's a yoshi only technique :D

Staz

Smash Lord
LOL freaking funny. Lada is 15. Phil is dead I think. BC I'm always down to party after the tourney, we could drink fruit punch and eat pizza and have some pancakes in the morning. Spudz come to the tourney there will be yu-gi-oh i'm expecting you there too David.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
i like how this guy thinks ^

and melee crews m i rite??

are we gonna have enough time for crews?

Staz

Smash Lord
BC: we are still working on our crew, we have 3 so far which are me, and my two brothers. But most likely :) rockmix: I'm pretty sure someone will take you back from that area. If worse comes to worse you can ride the uta that takes you straight to your house ^.^

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
***Utah Melee Crew***

Ye boys!!!

The Mexi Brigade

Yaz
Dryu
X
Lada
Staz

10$ per person?!? (: We're in muahahahaha

Staz

Smash Lord
Meck: I am down to smash today or tomorrow but I'm not sure if you are willing to come up to salt lake XD. Travis: he is suppose to. He told me someone was sponsoring him. But im still not sure yet.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So I don't know for sure on our crew because Idaho is not vary reliable but if people don't bail than our crew should be

Me
Yamer
Knuttz
Wup
Lemon or Alch

As far as me Knuttz and Yamer go I know we'll make it for sure but you never know with the rest of Idaho.

Staz

Smash Lord
Turns out i cant today. Sorry meck. But i got your number so ill let you know when i can later on this week before the tourney <3

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I don't think I ever told you I was the best in Idaho, I'm like 4th or something. But ya sinz said it Idaho pretty much only has one person in each area, I'm closer to you SLC guys than any other Idaho players.

As far as housing goes we need a place for 4 people from friday night to sunday morning/afternoon, this is at the end of the week so it would help to know whos housing us soon.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
btw, not trying to be mean or anything.

just trollin round town

Top Bottom