• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

wangston

Smash Lord
dang that got a pretty big turn out. Can't wait to **** utah again. I'm going to 3 stock everyone. Especially kevbots rob and dryus diddy.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
wellllll i sohuld probably say, the newmont tourney was actually a lot of fun, we probably should have tried advertizing smashboards a little more, to try and get some new gamers on the scene

-Final-

Aria♪
The tourney was fun. I'm surprised it got such a big turnout as well.

And Z'z, Daniel Butt used Link and Lucas against me, and Steven Tran used Marth. IDK who either of them used against other people, though.

:quill:

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
I lol'ed when I saw my first match in the bracket...lol.

Way good tourney though!

If only we could get this many people at like a BYU tourney....... I will do what I can to get the community bigger in Provo....

By the way I played ErikE515 in Pools and he went straight ZSS.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The tourney was fun. I'm surprised it got such a big turnout as well.

And Z'z, Daniel Butt used Link and Lucas against me, and Steven Tran used Marth. IDK who either of them used against other people, though.

:quill:
I lol'ed when I saw my first match in the bracket...lol.

Way good tourney though!

If only we could get this many people at like a BYU tourney....... I will do what I can to get the community bigger in Provo....

By the way I played ErikE515 in Pools and he went straight ZSS.
Thanks, Ill add Daniel, Steven, and Erik now.

Why did you put GW? If I use a character once does it automatically make it on that shizzy list?
Ya seriously u assume I used sonic in which I never did

:phone:
lol, you guys act like what I put is final. Just inform me of changes and Ill make them, no reason to be rude about it. :p

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I don't know about everyone else, but I had a blast at the tourney. It was good to play everyone and get to know some new people. Hope to see you all soon :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Alright, guys, im going to start getting some tournaments set up in January, so give me some ideas for the weekends that are best for you. There is the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the 28th. Id like to get 2 tournaments next month, so lemme know which dates are the best.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Alright, guys, im going to start getting some tournaments set up in January, so give me some ideas for the weekends that are best for you. There is the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the 28th. Id like to get 2 tournaments next month, so lemme know which dates are the best.
Let me know which two they are going to be ASAP and I will try to set up another BYU dealio.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
why did you even go? you smash and post on the internet even tho you arent supposed to and prolly have a bride in w/e country you at.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I assume you're talking about December 28th for a smashfest, and not in correlation with the current conversation where it looks like January 28th might have a tourney..

If so, cool. Smash fest sounds fun to me.

Top Bottom