• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You can start whenever, but I wont personally be there until around 6 cuz I have work.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ill be there around 6 or 7ish probably, Ill text you if anything changes.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So Light House wanted me to do a Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 online tourney and the deadline for signups is almost here (end of this year). If any of you guys are interested in entering, feel free to sign up. Dunno if there are prizes like post bits, but anyone is welcome to join regardless of skill.

Info and signups can be done here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=313571

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Can we enter if we dont own the game?
UMvC3? Probably not. The online tourney isn't all on one day. Basically you just play whoever you're up against, and you have a whole week to finish up that set and report back. Since the tourney will stretch for quite awhile, it's better if you own a game so no one's delaying the tourney.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Had a mini tournament with everyone who came to the smashfest. For some reason, Yaz, PC, and Preston didnt want to enter, but whatever.

Shall I Give You DIS PEAR?!
BRAWL SINGLES
[COLLAPSE="Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]
1: X :sonic: :dk2: :falcon: :mario2:
2: Lada :rob: :falco:
3: Ken Neth :snake:
4: Sephiroth :marth:
5: Z'zgashi :yoshi2:
5: KANG! :gw:
7: deathbysuarez :toonlink:
7: Aria :peach:
9: Rockmix :ness2:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Hey thanks for hosting Seph. And sorry to everyone if it seemed like I was acting weird. If you couldn't tell by the way I was acting/playing, I wasn't feeling very well. I started feeling really sick and couldn't focus on anything and wasn't really there. So sorry about that. I still had fun though :)

Staz

Smash Lord
Hey thanks for hosting Seph. And sorry to everyone if it seemed like I was acting weird. If you couldn't tell by the way I was acting/playing, I wasn't feeling very well. I started feeling really sick and couldn't focus on anything and wasn't really there. So sorry about that. I still had fun though :)
lol drugs ;)

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Thanks for coming and bringing Yaz and Rockmix!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Uhhh... Guys. I have an extra component cable from the smashfest at Seph's place. If you're missing it, lemme know so I can get it back to you.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Did we ever decide what days the tourneys are going to be in January? I am trying to get another set up here in Provo. This time though I am gonna go crazy on the advertising. Maybe even set up a booth at the Wilk and have a TV to play on and get people signed up for the BYU smash group.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
My grandparents are low tier in the technology metagame and I was unable to make contact with anyone when I was here. I'm really sorry about how that turned out, hopefully I'll be able to try again in the future.

Top Bottom