• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Some of you here will see this post coming...

Page count doesn't matter, since people can have different post-per-page settings.
I knew that, but you think I actually care about all the rest of your computer screens?

Not a chance.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Better than me lol.

We've tied in most tournaments placement wise, but the last one he got 3rd and I got 5th (lost to X and Lada who took 1st and 2nd lol, dat bracket ****).

Kenny > Me in skill though, no doubt he's better. Our random friendlies we were pretty even though. :p

wangston

Smash Lord
lol. here is my number 502-797-7074

last night we smashed and chumps. but like two hours and it was super late. I not smashing past 10 on weekdays.

Staz

Smash Lord
AIGHT. it's settled! kenny. wangston. text me with your guy's numbers. mines 385-252-1542 sorry I haven't been able to see you yet wangston. i really want to but school+work has been 3 stockin and juggelin me.

EDIT: wish rockmix, ds4, lada and x good luck at apex. hopefulllly they will show them outta staters that utah isn't scrubby

#ilyrockmix

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Guess X and Lada are up on the stream, again...

Chris! If you see this, say "hi!" to the camera! XD

EDIT: That gyro to hit Lucas out of PSI Magnet was pretty cool. Too bad you two didn't win that one.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hey all, quick update on me. I'm now moved up into Murray/Taylorsville/SLC area with my wife (yay me). I don't work Saturdays currently, and won't for a month and a half, so if there's tournaments coming up, I'll see if I can't attend :p

Also, as a head's up, there will be another Sandy Nickelcade Lock-in in March most likely. I'll keep you posted.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
My thoughts on Apex 2012:

lol at Mew2King for forfeiting in Melee so he can "focus" on Brawl, then losing Brawl and getting 0$.

lol at some of the best MK players getting beat by an Olimar(does he really deserve to be banned....?)

lol at Melee Singles Grand Finals for being the most boring Grand Finals and the longest ever.

lol at Isai sandbagging and not trying in Melee and going low tier in 64.

lol at Team Attack being off for the first minute or so in Brawl Doubles Grand Finals, and everyone taking forever to figure it out.

lol at Mew2King for breaking the rules in one of the last matches he will ever play as MK in Doubles Grand Finals.

lol at America for being cocky. In Brawl we were outplayed, In Melee and 64 we lost because we wanted to be crowd-pleasers and not win.(MANGO!!1!!)

Overall:

Brawl:
Pretty fun to watch and pretty interesting all the way to the end. Japanese Players are legit.

Melee:
Awesome to watch, way sick stuff! Completely sucked at Grand Finals.

64:
WTF Isai

Wish I could have gone though. Good job to those who did!

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
My thoughts on Apex 2012:

lol at Mew2King for forfeiting in Melee so he can "focus" on Brawl, then losing Brawl and getting 0$.

lol at some of the best MK players getting beat by an Olimar(does he really deserve to be banned....?)

lol at Melee Singles Grand Finals for being the most boring Grand Finals and the longest ever.

lol at Isai sandbagging and not trying in Melee and going low tier in 64.

lol at Team Attack being off for the first minute or so in Brawl Doubles Grand Finals, and everyone taking forever to figure it out.

lol at Mew2King for breaking the rules in one of the last matches he will ever play as MK in Doubles Grand Finals.

lol at America for being cocky. In Brawl we were outplayed, In Melee and 64 we lost because we wanted to be crowd-pleasers and not win.(MANGO!!1!!)

Overall:

Brawl:
Pretty fun to watch and pretty interesting until the end. Japanese Players are legit.

Melee:
Awesome to watch, way sick stuff! Completely sucked at Grand Finals.

64:
WTF Isai

Wish I could have gone though. Good job to those who did!
You summed up Apex 2012 really well. I could not agree more

Top Bottom