• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So I talked to my bro's boss and he is willing to sponser this with 5-6 jumbo pizza's from his place, (better then what we normaly get!!!!!)

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
count me in :D

I WILL REPRESENT CLAN NSU!!!

nbest is in for brawl :] will take a wii and hopefully a power cord!

GO CLAN NSU :D

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
btw im the one i called you :p

well im from florida, got 2nd on gay gamestop tourney but yea i tihnk ill be average player here. I own a team for Brawl, halo and cod4. Im gonna be there representing my team. You will see my most likely with my nsu shirt :] (clan shirt).

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
btw im the one i called you :p

well im from florida, got 2nd on gay gamestop tourney but yea i tihnk ill be average player here. I own a team for Brawl, halo and cod4. Im gonna be there representing my team. You will see my most likely with my nsu shirt :] (clan shirt).
Sweet! hope to see you there. Are you just visiting utah, or do you live here now?

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
Sweet! hope to see you there. Are you just visiting utah, or do you live here now?

i live in utah now. honestly i don't like it at all here D: i like the views but i miss my friends and partying. Hope to meet some new cool people there. But im living here for now. hoping i move back in one year. But while i live here i hope there is monthly tourneys :D

C!Z

Smash Lord
i live in utah now. honestly i don't like it at all here D: i like the views but i miss my friends and partying. Hope to meet some new cool people there. But im living here for now. hoping i move back in one year. But while i live here i hope there is monthly tourneys :D
Are you a Brawl and Melee player or just Brawl? Will you be attending the PNT tourney tomorrow? What part of Utah do you live in?

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
im a brawl and melee player. brawl mostlytho. but what tourney and where? right now i live in provo but going to my dads @ sandy friday.

___X___

Smash Lord
hey nintendobest, are you good? are you gonna show us what NSU is made of? :p
oh and the tournament is this thursday at playNtrade in draper. around 5 o CLOCK, be there.

oh and do you really live in provo?????????????????????
cuz we live in SPRINGVILLE which is RIGHT next to provo, you should give me and my bros a call and you can go against the best in utah =]]]]]

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
im a brawl and melee player. brawl mostlytho. but what tourney and where? right now i live in provo but going to my dads @ sandy friday.
Everyone lives in Provo now :( and all the tournies are in Sandy :) but this looks like a good turn out and I'm excited for this!!!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, I probably won't make this tournament. A Yu-Gi-Oh! regionals is also going on this Saturday. I won't be playing at the regionals, but neither will I be playing in the Brawl tournament (so it's the same, either way). I haven't seen some of my YGO-playing friends for a while, so I've decided to go to that (the fact that it's MUCH closer to my house is a plus). If he hasn't told you, C!Z is also going to the regionals.

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
nerd alert :)
lawl

but whoo i feel popular :p
i go 2 provo high if anyone else does.
and im only gonna live in provo for a couple more weeks and prob moving around lehi
but i live close2 provo high. if anyone would like to smash it up and practice a lil tell me :D

btw im not as good as i used 2 be. i played xbox 360 for one month w/o brawl and i got bad. but im still good you can say. not as great as before but still got it ;]

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
lawl

but whoo i feel popular :p
i go 2 provo high if anyone else does.
and im only gonna live in provo for a couple more weeks and prob moving around lehi
but i live close2 provo high. if anyone would like to smash it up and practice a lil tell me :D

btw im not as good as i used 2 be. i played xbox 360 for one month w/o brawl and i got bad. but im still good you can say. not as great as before but still got it ;]
Still not to far and still in the general area of most of the players, also when we talked on the phone you asked me if you should bring your wii, I changed my mind bring it incase PnT doesn't have all the stuff on there's or something.

x can you drive yet
Who is X?

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Cuz he's comin over to my house and we're gonna break the world record for holdin hands

sssh this was supposed to be our secret:ohwell:

also, Nintendobest, We can smash anytime Ken Neth isn't busy or when I go down to springville I could probably come pick you up so you could smash with the mexican brigade.

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
lawl ryu. its true provo is packed with mexicans :O but ok dude if u would like to play sometime when you come down tell me :D im soo fuking done with online. so i really need practice in offline again :D
my number 954-330-2037 FL number. text preferrably if u wanna smash
but there not johns they just warning

-Final-

Aria♪
Do I have to sign up for singles before doubles starts? If I can sign up later, or you can sign up for me, then I will probably be able to make it to singles.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
lawl ryu. its true provo is packed with mexicans :O but ok dude if u would like to play sometime when you come down tell me :D im soo fuking done with online. so i really need practice in offline again :D
my number 954-330-2037 FL number. text preferrably if u wanna smash
but there not johns they just warning
hahaha by mexican brigade he meant david, chris, kevin, and steve. They're all brothers and they call themselves the mexican brigade.

How close do you live to BYU campus? I live in heleman halls which is like five to ten minute walk from provo high.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Uh oh. Something's come up and I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to the tourney.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Uh oh. Something's come up and I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to the tourney.
The attendance list doesn't look very big anyways... I'm not sure if I would even go if I wasn't busy. Plus there won't be any Melee so that was pretty much the closer right thurrrrrrrrrr

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I never said there wont be melee, for now I just wanta get these going but once we get open TV's and such then sure we can have a melee tourny.

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
you should really have a melee tourney. Lots of people want to play melee.

and i live hmm you can say 15 minutes walking to BYU campus. and i have nno idea where helie halls are D:

but lets say hmm lets say i live where like 1 min wakling from that sotre called La Ranchera. the mexican store. Right in front of the church by that store. Know what i mean?

btw anyone needs a partner for doubles?
If so tell me cuz i need one D:

its 5 for singles and 5 for doubles right? There's no entry fee right?

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
you should really have a melee tourney. Lots of people want to play melee.

and i live hmm you can say 15 minutes walking to BYU campus. and i have nno idea where helie halls are D:

but lets say hmm lets say i live where like 1 min wakling from that sotre called La Ranchera. the mexican store. Right in front of the church by that store. Know what i mean?

btw anyone needs a partner for doubles?
If so tell me cuz i need one D:

its 5 for singles and 5 for doubles right? There's no entry fee right?
yeah its $5 for singles and $5 for doubles those are the only fee's.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion

Ha i have no idea where that is. But heleman halls is on the corner of Bulldog Ave (Provo high is on this street) and canyon road (The road that the BYU stadium is on.)

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Our milestone build is looking good so I'm able to come tomorrow.

I can play doubles if someone really needs a partner, but I'm still new and will mostly be there to watch and learn.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Our milestone build is looking good so I'm able to come tomorrow.

I can play doubles if someone really needs a partner, but I'm still new and will mostly be there to watch and learn.
You mean play and learn. Experience is the best way to learn since you will be learning by playing the game and also by watching your opponent.

C!Z

Smash Lord
You mean play and learn. Experience is the best way to learn since you will be learning by playing the game and also by watching your opponent.
Well watching your opponent while playin is much different then watching from the sidelines. Both are good and give equal learning experience if you know what you're looking for. That's a big problem amongst new players, they don't notice or know what's actually goin on from lack of experience. But I guess with Brawl there's not as much stuff that you need to know lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom