• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Because you are new to the tourney scene=your seeding is not so high
He's been to the MA and two or three thursday PNTs and in my opinion that is far enough time to know where he stands compared to everyone. Also, if you go by the location/friend factor, Wangston is pretty much the only person, besides yaz, that I smash with on a regular basis now that I live at BYU so that should put us on different sides. Unless it's decided not to worry about friends fighting each other if it could be avoided, which is lame.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I know I'm new but it doesn't make sense to have Yaz, Kenny, and X all on the same side of a tourney meet in the 3 round.
I've been stuck with the same problems ever since I've been in the Smash scene. Even this last tourney Me, PC, and David were all in the same bracket.

He's been to the MA and two or three thursday PNTs and in my opinion that is far enough time to know where he stands compared to everyone. Also, if you go by the location/friend factor, Wangston is pretty much the only person, besides yaz, that I smash with on a regular basis now that I live at BYU so that should put us on different sides. Unless it's decided not to worry about friends fighting each other if it could be avoided, which is lame.
I wish I had that luxury so I could get better :ohwell: You're lucky Wangston you got stuck by people who are good at the game you play lol You're much better since the first PNT I saw you at.

lol....

whats so bad about getting a shave?

we kinda do that like every 2 days....
It was a joke Chris...

P.S. I withdraw from the stache competition as of meow lol

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
who ever looses has to shave.:laugh:
And Slave should GROW A FROW!!!

I've been stuck with the same problems ever since I've been in the Smash scene. Even this last tourney Me, PC, and David were all in the same bracket.

It'll be better next time dont worry.

I wish I had that luxury so I could get better :ohwell: You're lucky Wangston you got stuck by people who are good at the game you play lol You're much better since the first PNT I saw you at.
*remembering old times when people played over here*

So who all can bring things for this month? We can have melee if people can bring it.

wangston

Smash Lord
Thanks, it’s not so much that I've gotten better it's more of I'm starting to feel comfortable playing smash around you guys. Being in a completely new scene all the way across the country and knowing no one is really unnerving, at least for me anyways. I'm out of my comfort zone, instead of getting back in my comfort zone I should expand it. I've yet to play at my best, I have had a glimpse of what I can do here and there but I have yet to play at the level I play back at home I'm always making stupid little mistakes because I'm so nervous. Give me a few more tourneys and a few more friendlies and I will be there but right now it's so frustrating not playing at the level I know I'm capable of. But the smash scene here is great and everyone is really nice so you guys have been a big help in helping me adjust to Utah.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Looks like it got lost or something :( but you had your hand on a game and looked like you were sneaking it behind your back.

C!Z

Smash Lord

C!Z

Smash Lord
lol that's messed up David haha.

So here's the quote on quote text I received from Burr when he saw his new background lol "F*** you and your picture of this blonde sl*t that looks a lot like Yaz." :laugh:

vazor

Smash Apprentice
o_o ...I'm in your Smash forums, getting my head posted...

Final you don't look ******** in any of the pictures. ^_^

Fate, tell Kayla thanks for taking the pictures. She looked familiar... I think I've seen her at Anime Banzai before.

While we're at it I'll claim best Smasher in Utah with a scruffy beard. Haha, maybe not... *goes back to practicing*

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
o_o ...I'm in your Smash forums, getting my head posted...

Final you don't look ******** in any of the pictures. ^_^

Fate, tell Kayla thanks for taking the pictures. She looked familiar... I think I've seen her at Anime Banzai before.

While we're at it I'll claim best Smasher in Utah with a scruffy beard. Haha, maybe not... *goes back to practicing*
Ya she wouldn't let me put her pix up but I dont think she has gone to any of those.

Junpei is finally back at schoo!(he had a collapsed lung) so these tournies are the 2nd of every month? Yeah I probably wont come to this :(
What happened to him? Why would that not work?

wangston

Smash Lord
is wangston in one of the pictures
I'm in the pictures teamed up with marco, and there is a picture of just me. I'm wearing a newman t-shirt. I hope my appearance is up to you're standards of normal looking people, though I have a super badass mustache. I'm in the second picture and a few others.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
:chuckle: Nice One!

Oh, and there's been something on my mind, recently: what ever happened to the "Pepper Match" craze?
I keep forgetting to bring them =P but kayla and I are going to make some today I think, after we go see Religulous its only showing in a theatre in Salt Lake. **** YOU LARY H. MILLYER AND YOUR FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom