• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
So you came to a Thursday tourney? Cool man, what did you think? Did you get to show anyone your pikachu skills? I wish I coulda been there and there this weekend... :(

Minato

穏やかじゃない
both, and yeah sorry i didnt know who was who really, so i told the guy at the desk i was leaving
Which one were you? I noticed two new people at the tourney, but I don't know who's who. I was the one that played only Melee there. :)

Edit:Hm... I wonder why there's extra space under my sig.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
the other guys name was jeremy, said he'd never been there before either, played as zelda
That's Flying J!! or pariascrotumium or something like it on here. He came to my smashfest last week. He's too good at staying alive in teams.

Are you going to come to the tourney tomorrow?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
i was the hispanic one, i saw two people playing melee, were you wearing glasses? i think i was about to play you when i left, im not sure
Yup, that was me. Didn't I play against your Roy or something? I went against two new people in Melee.

EDIT: Nice, my sig somehow fixed itself. Now I don't have that weird extra space under it.

kevinmarathon

Smash Rookie
really? thats cool, yeah i reakon ill be coming tomorrow, and one of my friends is coming with me, i was going to bring another friend but he was too lazzy to come, hopefully he can come another day, whats smashfest?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
WTF Quit double posting one-lined posts. Either type both lines in the same post, or use the "edit" button. I wasn't going to say anything, but it is not stopping (and Ken Neth even pointed it out previously).

And as usual, I'll probably be coming to this tournament.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I'm pretty really excited for this.

I've really put in a lot of work with Link, a little with Lucario (learning that fsmashing with the cstick makes Luc a beast defensively is enough for me) and then a third character that makes up for Lucario and Link's weak points (well mostly Lucario since Link is just a walking weak point).

I know the one thing that I really need to work on--proper spacing. Last tourney I would always get grabbed out of aerials. :p
Make me pay for my bad spacing so that I can actually learn to space properly. :laugh:

I'll see you all up in South Jordan tomorrow then! :colorful:

DZLE

Smash Master
I'm pretty really excited for this.

I've really put in a lot of work with Link, a little with Lucario (learning that fsmashing with the cstick makes Luc a beast defensively is enough for me) and then METAKNIGHT
I know the one thing that I really need to work on--proper spacing. Last tourney I would always get grabbed out of aerials. :p
Make me pay for my bad spacing so that I can actually learn to space properly. :laugh:

I'll see you all up in South Jordan tomorrow then! :colorful:
Amirite?

Im stoked to finally meet/play you, Ano. Real stoked.
(And anyone else i havent officially met/played yet.)

I am practicing hard mentally for this, since im at work and cant practice physically.
Currently blocking my mind of all things Melee and cramming brawl-ness in there.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NO.
But nice try anyway.

I'm looking forward to playing you too, don't get so much practice in tonight that you're too tired to play friendlies against me tomorrow. ;)
And make sure you're doing Melee as well, I wanna face you there too.

EDIT: And I can't imagine why on earth you would want to meet me, I'm the most boring person on the face of the planet. DRyu can vouch for me.
No, I'm serious.

DZLE

Smash Master
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NO.
But nice try anyway.

I'm looking forward to playing you too, don't get so much practice in tonight that you're too tired to play friendlies against me tomorrow. ;)
And make sure you're doing Melee as well, I wanna face you there too.

EDIT: And I can't imagine why on earth you would want to meet me, I'm the most boring person on the face of the planet. DRyu can vouch for me.
No, I'm serious.
Shut up Ano I wanna meet everyone.
And FOR SURE we need to play melee (keep in mind i just started playing melee like for real, so i suk really really bad. REALLY bad. I play Falco, Marth, Capt. Falcon in that order.) I am really bad, Im trying to get myself to L cancel instinctively, because I hate thinking about it, cause then when I do the L cancel correctly im like hell yes then I get punished lol instead of following up my attack. I also cant platform dash really well yet either. I keep air dodging through the platform cause I go to late. Im getting good at wavedashing, I think.
And no worries man I will be so ready for as many friendlies as I can possibly handle.
Bringing my Wii just for friendlies!
My D3 will swallowcide your link with utmost pride.

And I am probably gonna wear some sweet green pants tomorrow.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
ok so my buddy waff wont be coming to this it seems, so first off i could use a teammate and second off

i was so gonna see if anyone wanted to do some crew battle action, panda lap dance needs to get back on the scene, but without dan that leaves me and mike and well, that just dont work

DZLE

Smash Master
ok so my buddy waff wont be coming to this it seems, so first off i could use a DZLE and second off

i was so gonna see if DZLE wanted to do some crew battle action, panda lap dance needs to get back on the scene, but without dan that leaves me DZLE and well, that just sounds ubar fantastic beyond all belief.
Fixed.

(if lanky ends up not teaming with me)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
(if lanky ends up not teaming with me)
Oh, we are so teaming up for this.

ok so my buddy waff wont be coming to this it seems, so first off i could use a teammate and second off

i was so gonna see if anyone wanted to do some crew battle action, panda lap dance needs to get back on the scene, but without dan that leaves me and mike and well, that just dont work
I'll join. I'm not in a crew right now...or ever.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion

CREW BATTLE

The Wang Patrol will be taking any challenges from any crew. (Maybe even uneven crews...)

Who feels like they can take us on? :p

DZLE

Smash Master
CREW BATTLE

The Wang Patrol will be taking any challenges from any crew. (Maybe even uneven crews...)

Who feels like they can take us on? :p
The "DZLE's good now" Crew will take you on. It will consist of a 2 v 1, my D3 vs your 2 anything.

Up for the challenge?

___X___

Smash Lord

Pfft! There has been a full-blooded Mexican in the Utah Smash scene LONG before the Mexican Brigade ever showed up (i.e. Rafa-Son). (Too bad life got in the way of Smash for him...)

are you saying we AREN'T full blooded?

And rafa has cool myspace pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom