• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That's because Marth ISN'T TOP TIER in Brawl... (And there you were, saying you play him because of the voice actor... :p)
That's it. Now I feel like relearning Marth as a secondary.
Maybe he'll make a better team partner than Pikachu...

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Lol marth is the shiz in brawl and melee.
Speaking of which, if yaz goes next tournament he already won. im sorry to say it.
Marth is awesome on Brawl. Both me and geekhead are getting really good with him. N-air and F-air are ****. >:D

Psssh. I can beat Yaz.

>.>
<.<

By the way could anyone give me a ride to the weekly tournament this week?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Uck the mexi's, they are the the bottom of my wanting to team with list
haha, DZLE actually lying on smashboards.
........Mindgames?

too bad i dont use him :p
Dude, I think I created something funny out of your new name while I was up seeing my buddies. I'll tell you about it next time I see ya.

Also, next time you play Falcon or Ganon, you have to name out every move, like we did at the tourney. Funny as hell.

Falcon...Muwha!!

DZLE, I don't know yet who I'm teaming with, but I will since you said I was on the list.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Falcon Muwha! is enough to make him top tier. Just wait.

And geekhead, you should use him. >.>

DZLE

Smash Master
Sorry Dryu ily

Uhh I have been playing SSB64 kinda a lot lately, its big at my school.
I am doing alright and winning alot just using my normal skills, but is there anyone willing to teach me how to play it? I want to just **** everyone. Most of the kids that play are total douches.
Or at the least, someone direct me to some old SSB64 boards that i can learn how to play characters and do AT's.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Basically, it's a lot like Melee. L-Cancel and all that stuff really helps. Comboing against walls are cheap since you can't wall tech in this game. And also, learn how to DI Smash 64 style.

There's a section dedicated to SSB64 on SWF. Just go there.
Oh, and watch vids of Isai.

And in my eyes 64=Melee in the enjoyment factor.

DZLE

Smash Master
Basically, it's a lot like Melee. L-Cancel and all that stuff really helps. Comboing against walls are cheap since you can't wall tech in this game. And also, learn how to DI Smash 64 style.

There's a section dedicated to SSB64 on SWF. Just go there.
Oh, and watch vids of Isai.

And in my eyes 64=Melee in the enjoyment factor.
Yeah i really like it but I just cant seem to be as fast as like isai and them are even moving. Like it feels way too slow. I use Z to l cancel. Does that work? Cause i was landing some jiggs drill-z-rest combos so i thought it was working. anyway i guess it just takes practice cause i can never grab the ledge as falcon or recover lol and i cant flow things together

Geekhead

Smash Apprentice
utah----I changed my smash name &quot;swa&quot;
Dude, I think I created something funny out of your new name while I was up seeing my buddies. I'll tell you about it next time I see ya.

Also, next time you play Falcon or Ganon, you have to name out every move, like we did at the tourney. Funny as hell.

Falcon...Muwha!!

DZLE, I don't know yet who I'm teaming with, but I will since you said I was on the list.
id like to hear it

and naming the moves was so friggin funny lol! and i don't even know why. > i was doing that against spudz, but i was spamming gannon's jab.

spudzalot said:
And geekhead, you should use him. >.>
i dont really use anybody. im allover the place. falcon, gannon, marth, pika, kirby, weegee, falco, and the every now and then toon link.

so yeah i dont use anyone constantly

and i waste at 64 if people don't know how to stop spammers. i just do what im good at; placing the weegee up B :demon:
ask spudz, he hates me with that lol
that game is sorta fun, just so boring compared to melee and brawl

philbobjoe

Smash Journeyman
64 boring compared to Melee and Brawl? hahaha.

@DZLE You just have to get used too 64's style, it's weird, but when you get used to it is extremely fun.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Yeah i really like it but I just cant seem to be as fast as like isai and them are even moving. Like it feels way too slow. I use Z to l cancel. Does that work? Cause i was landing some jiggs drill-z-rest combos so i thought it was working. anyway i guess it just takes practice cause i can never grab the ledge as falcon or recover lol and i cant flow things together
64 is my favorite of the three. It has the perfect blend of technical skill. More than Brawl, but less than Melee. And, even though the cast is smaller, it's the most balanced of the three.

We should start adding 64 Smash to the tournies. I'd definetely do those. Next time we do something DZLE, we'll practice some stuff.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
You're supposed to press Z to l-cancel in Smash 64! :laugh: The "L" in "l-cancel" stands for "lag", and not the button itself (as L is taunt in Smash 64).

DZLE

Smash Master
Haha This is completely off the topic of TOF. Well. Some of it.
but yeah, 64 is great. I played again today and destroyed this kid 1 v 1. I think Jiggs is my favorite character followed by fox. Drill to rest at like 50% is tooooo good.

And thanks for the tip PC, using Z to L-cancel haha i was trying to hit R in the beginning.
Jigglypuff is like the best. I really need to get good at L canceling her other aerials like fair and bair. Cause i cant push them off the stage with those to get to a WoP.... (Is it even possible in 64 lol?)

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
So...my bosses wanted to up the cost of the weeklys from 3$ to 5$ (remember they think its 3$ right now) or we might need to stop them (they didn't say anything about Tof though) so I will need to set the weeklies to 3$.
/cry.

Anyways, I'm coming to the weekly today to sadly dispense of three dollars instead of one :(

harpuia190

Smash Ace
Fate tell your boss to go lick one. We are pour gamers, tell him to get off our nuts.
all i gotta say is play n trade management strikes again, since they cant make money other ways, they just take it from guys like us, who come a lot, just you wait till they decide to up ToF's price

harpuia190

Smash Ace
mwahaha i worked at pnt before DZLE! but waff was before me :p

although before mike says anything, i have a real job now, so there :p

DZLE

Smash Master
Sooo.. when is Lylat Cruise going to be excluded from the starter stages?
I always strike Lylat.
And when we agree on randoming i dont john when it randoms.
Its not a bad stage at all.
I actually LOVE it for stage spikes and Cargo Spikes as DK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom