• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Me and Skyray are gonna make it to this one. We can both bring Wii's too, which will bring are total to like 6 Wii's. :D

EDIT: Nevermind. Apparently me and my family are going somewhere tonight. They are really bad at telling me these things in advance. -_-

Maybe next week.
is skyray able to go or were you his ride?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I will be there. PC will be there. Fate will be there. Then people who are usually there are Lanky, Rade, Waffle, and other cool people. I haven't been for awhile though.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Everyone gets ***** their first tourney, so it's all good XD

But if you'd like any advice or help just ask me. I'll be more than glad to help you out.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I will be there. PC will be there. Fate will be there. Then people who are usually there are Lanky, Rade, Waffle, and other cool people. I haven't been for awhile though.
This is why I hate having work on Thursdays. Usually happens when all the good players want to come.

Sweet, first official brawl tourny, going to get ***** xD boorah.
Remind me to play friendlies with you before work. It's not til 5:30, so I won't have to leave until 5:20-ish. If it's slow today, then maybe I can make it back before the store closes.

Here's hoping, at least.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
To anyone comming to today's event

It's really ****ing wet out here to drive save! But really, it is raining really hard right above us so leave be save and all that ****.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Remind me to play friendlies with you before work. It's not til 5:30, so I won't have to leave until 5:20-ish. If it's slow today, then maybe I can make it back before the store closes.

Here's hoping, at least.[/QUOTE]

Will do. thanks. I'm leaving now. see you all there.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Whatever next tournament you have(the next one is the first saturday in July right?) i'm coming too........I finally got a car so I can start getting into the Utah smash scene.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Yeah the next ToF is in July but the next non-weekly tourney will be UST... or it should be anyway. It's more melee focused.

BTW what were the results of yesterday's weekly?

r3d d09

Smash Master
All i know was that I got 7th. I'm pretty happy with my placing for my first. Glad to know what I need to work on, kinda had first tourny gitters. Happened to me when I played Halo competitively.
Glad to meet you all. I'm just going to come out and say it. WHO MAINS SONIC? X does that's who haha.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I hear lanky talking about his smashfest tomorrow. can i get more info. if it's a private thing. message me. like I said. i want to get more into the smash scene, and not having a family member that smashes. wifi blows but maybe with locals lag will reduce and cpu's well... are just cpu's haha
I just need to learn more and the best way is playing with others that know their stuff. How i made it to the top 10 i think it was in utah for halo xD

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Joke got 0. That is all.
I'm putting this in my sig.

I will bust my ah to go to this smashfest. I will be accepting MM's. My Diddy > Utah Smash Scene
Doesn't belong in this thread...but you need the info? I dunno what Kenny is doing regarding you.

So one quick thing I found out. July 4th is on Saturday. I hope you're postponing the tourney until the second Saturday. I love Smash and all, but I won't go to one on the 4th of July. That's the day you blow s*** up...

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
So one quick thing I found out. July 4th is on Saturday. I hope you're postponing the tourney until the second Saturday. I love Smash and all, but I won't go to one on the 4th of July. That's the day you blow s*** up...
Or better yet... you should move it up a saturday!!!! That way I can really make one last real one before I leave. (Totally random) but if that'd work, that would be awesome...

and you'd all get a cookie.

And hopefully (wishful thinking) I wont be... shall we say... preoccupied... on said hypothetical saturday early tourney ;)

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I actually really like Waff's idea.

Waff, if you miss your second last tourney I'll never forgive you. At least Gojira shows up to his last tourneys.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I should be there around nine. late I know. but I have work. haha. maybe if we discuss before hand, i will pay for pizzas since I work at little ceasars. Or Lanky can text me before hand so I have an order already placed.

phxdragon54

Smash Apprentice
hey people from utah.

i'm from arizona, i'm in ogden for the summer working for thiokol. will this tournament occur on the first saturday of july (which is july 4th)? also, are there any other tournaments in utah this summer?

-Final-

Aria♪
hey people from utah.

i'm from arizona, i'm in ogden for the summer working for thiokol. will this tournament occur on the first saturday of july (which is july 4th)? also, are there any other tournaments in utah this summer?

There's this one, the Thursday tournaments at PnT that may be cancelled, and UST. There's at thread for it in the Soutwest forum.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
I actually really like Waff's idea.

Waff, if you miss your second last tourney I'll never forgive you. At least Gojira shows up to his last tourneys.
Heh lol.

Yeah... and NO WAY will i miss this one (if it comes about). I can pull some strings... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom