• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Or better yet... you should move it up a saturday!!!! That way I can really make one last real one before I leave. (Totally random) but if that'd work, that would be awesome...

and you'd all get a cookie.

And hopefully (wishful thinking) I wont be... shall we say... preoccupied... on said hypothetical saturday early tourney ;)
Or this. Yeah, do this. Waff needs a last tourney, cause he didn't go to the last one like he should of.

phxdragon54

Smash Apprentice

There's this one, the Thursday tournaments at PnT that may be cancelled, and UST. There's at thread for it in the Soutwest forum.
what is the UST tournament? i probably can't do thursday tournaments b/c i work and get home at like 5:00... could you show me the thread?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
@ dryu, by any characters, i mean any characters. squritle vs charizard is not any characters. My wario beat you, btw :p

UST is looking like it's going to be all melee now, and I doubt very many people are going to show up to it. Most people play brawl...

r3d d09

Smash Master
So is it for certain that there will be the PnT tourney this thursday? If so, I'm dragging some of my friends along to join. they're wanting to get into the smash scene, but not as much as i do of course ;) haha

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
There will be thursday tourneys up until they decide to stop them. But Mike will let us know when that happens, so plan on it unless you hear otherwise from CorruptFate.

DZLE

Smash Master
when and where are these thursday tournaments?
123rd South and 219 East, Draper, Utah
Play N Trade store across from Gandolfos and Godfathers

Usually starts around 5 and ends at close

Friendlies ensue for Melee and brawl

Tourney for brawl only

Good **** happens here

phxdragon54

Smash Apprentice
guess i can't make these :(

i'll try to make the saturday tournies. what's going on with the 1st saturday everything month in july?

DZLE

Smash Master
Going to talk to the manager and see what he would like to do about the day.
Fate I have to talk to you about work man. text me as soon as you see this please. it's important about work and possibly never having tournaments at PnT again. Seriously this time.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So I am not going to be working thursday and have some important stuff to do so I won't be hosting one this Tursday. If DZLE wants to host it then their can be one, but most likely we wont have one unless someone is going to have it at their house.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
So I am not going to be working thursday and have some important stuff to do so I won't be hosting one this Tursday. If DZLE wants to host it then their can be one, but most likely we wont have one unless someone is going to have it at their house.
Sad news. I guess I'll be at home- post or call or PM if anyone wants to smash.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Sad day for no tourney...

Neways... Hate to berate the topic, but I'm going to bring it back up because I definitely don't want to miss out!

So, has the idea of moving the ToF a week early taken hold? Like is there a serious, good chance, like over 80% that it could possibly happen this or next saturday? If so, I'm going to make 100% sure that I'm not going to miss it... but I kinda need to know in advance.

It'd be great to see everyone at one last, awesome big tourney :D

-Final-

Aria♪
I can't make it if it's this month. If you decide to change it back to a day long thing, then I can come until around 5, but otherwise, I can't.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL, just ignore X's trash talk. He's a f4g to everyone online till you get to know him. He's a cool guy IRL.

Edit: I'm not saying he can't back up his trash talk though, cause he almost always can. So don't take it that way. Just get to know him before you decide to start taking him seriously.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I find it funny how Kenny and someone else explains about X's online behavior whenever there's a new person.
To save Kenny the trouble next time, someone should just sig it.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
I find it funny how Kenny and someone else explains about X's online behavior whenever there's a new person.
To save Kenny the trouble next time, someone should just sig it.
Just get Mike to force sig a disclaimer on X's profile. Preemptive apologies :D

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
I'll go if you move it a week back just for Dan.

I'll team with Dan too :D

And I'll show X who the real nub is.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
does that mean i team with kenny? but i promised dryu id team with him when i wasnt with waff :p

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Wow, Rade...talk about being left out to dry...neither Kenny nor Marco wants you. Let's just hope Waff won't abandon his old teammate for Yaz, since his choice is your last hope... :p

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I was gonna say I'd team with you, but after looking at how things added up...

Yaz-Waff (already stated)
Kenny-Dryu (unless lvl 9 Meta is present)
Rade-Staz (really would only work if X-Lada was present)

Yeah, you're set. I really need to find someone to be my permenent partner. I always switch around at these tournies.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I was gonna say I'd team with you, but after looking at how things added up...

Yaz-Waff (already stated)
Kenny-Dryu (unless lvl 9 Meta is present)
Rade-Staz (really would only work if X-Lada was present)

Yeah, you're set. I really need to find someone to be my permenent partner. I always switch around at these tournies.
Spudz over here. D:

I have just missed the last few tournies because of my Dad and Cancun. But Im making going to this next tourney my first priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom