• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
I keep forgetting to bring them =P but kayla and I are going to make some today I think, after we go see Religulous its only showing in a theatre in Salt Lake. **** YOU LARY H. MILLYER AND YOUR FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN!!!
Lol that movie looks hilarious. But they arent showing it here not because it is a "bad" movie just cause they only have like 8 theaters. any way I am comming up this weekend! WOOT WOOT!

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Ooooh... i've never done a pepper match. You better plan it for when I can come :p Haha, yeah... its ok if you don't im just seriously missing all the smash tourneys :(

EDIT: YES!!!! woot, so its planned for next week? The u's team is going to be playing an away game and the band isn't going!!! Woot woot! I can come! :p

slave1

Smash Lord
woot pig bear. so yeah wangston does look normal. LOL anyways. the show does not look that interesting. does panda lap dance still woot after a stock has been taken. cause if not. *shake fist* i am going to have send a demon upon you to make you do it.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
you send a demon? AHAHAHAHAHAHA like your soul is dark enough, you probably dont even know the proper rituals

harpuia190

Smash Ace
i am not afraid of the mentally ******** demons marcus would send, and if your talking about marcus being the demon, well im taller than him :p

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Well, I have a free weekend so I'm going to ask my mom if I can come to this one on the 11. 'Twould be sweet to go to my first major tourney ever! I think she'll be okay with it, so I'll post once I'm sure. Just letting you all know that I'm not dead and that I really, really, really want to come to the tourney and hope to be there.
Waffle Can, I shall be coming for you and your kirby..!
I drive my friends to school each morning, so I get to play a round of Smash with them every morning now... consider it my training for my rematch against you!

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
I will money match the great David.
Lol only if you start singing in the car again
We still need to have our mario MM david. I'll main MM you too.
Alright. how much money? and if anyone says something about me "donating money to people" well your g4y :D

Exactly the two people i wanted to money match ;) you two should come over soon! we have nothing to do! We're all single now but steve isnt. :(

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Okay guys, I am coming to this tourney for sure. I'll also be able to do doubles, but naturally I have no one to do it with. So anyone wanna team up with me for that? Edit: I don't blame any of you if you don't want to do it with me. I'm a newbie, after all, lol. :)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Okay guys, I am coming to this tourney for sure. I'll also be able to do doubles, but naturally I have no one to do it with. So anyone wanna team up with me for that? Edit: I don't blame any of you if you don't want to do it with me. I'm a newbie, after all, lol. :)
I'll be willing to team up with you on doubles. I'm decent at doubles.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Thanks Minato. You were there at the PnT tourney, right? Which guy were you and whom did you play? I have a cast of characters I can effectively choose from so I want to research which will work best with your character(s) of choice in doubles. Link, Falco, Lucario, Toon Link, Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer...
Actually, I think I saw something about you in the Utah Power Rankings thread so I'll just look there. XP

harpuia190

Smash Ace
i've found that unless you and your partner have an amazing combo, like a zelda g&w, or a snake metaknight, it really doesnt matter who you pick, just pick like you would normally

wangston

Smash Lord
Captain Douglas Jay Falcon is the perfect teammate. He is the ultimate doubles partner. I kid you not. He may be bottom tier but that is for singles, he is god tier in doubles and don't let anyone tell you other wise.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
Hey Ken Neth, who do you use in teams? I can use Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Peach, Marth, Pikachu, Falco, Toon Link, DDD, Rob, and many others. As you can see, I have a variety of characters I can choose from. Whoever works the best with your character I shall use. I can just check the power rankings to see who you use!! Brilliant!! That just totally made this post completely worthless meh meh meh meh

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Hey Ken Neth, who do you use in teams? I can use Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Peach, Marth, Pikachu, Falco, Toon Link, DDD, Rob, and many others. As you can see, I have a variety of characters I can choose from. Whoever works the best with your character I shall use. I can just check the power rankings to see who you use!! Brilliant!! That just totally made this post completely worthless meh meh meh meh
Your so messed up yaz... seriously.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I can use olimar, ZSS, DK, ROB, Marth, Mario, G&W, Fox, Yoshi, and Ganny, but not Snake anymore. Snake sucks too bad to be used well in teams. haha jk.

haha marco, you know yaz well enough to know that he's never serious when he posts, and that post was no exception. He was just joking around, as usual. I lol'd when I read that.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Stop making fun of me! *cries*

BTW I hate your Toon Link if you didn't figure that out already.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
So jesse... are we going to double for this tourney? Or you and mike going to stick it?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Thanks Minato. You were there at the PnT tourney, right? Which guy were you and whom did you play? I have a cast of characters I can effectively choose from so I want to research which will work best with your character(s) of choice in doubles. Link, Falco, Lucario, Toon Link, Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer...
Actually, I think I saw something about you in the Utah Power Rankings thread so I'll just look there. XP
I haven't really chosen a specific character in doubles, but I used Ness the most.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
DRyu, if the only thing that is preventing you from going to ToF is a ride then I would be happy to drive you up. I'm leaving for ToF at 12 pm and plan on leaving PnT back for Orem around 7 (8 if the tournament goes longer and either of us makes it that far; which is a likely event in your case). Just tell me where to pick you up- if you want a ride with me of course.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
DRyu, if the only thing that is preventing you from going to ToF is a ride then I would be happy to drive you up. I'm leaving for ToF at 12 pm and plan on leaving PnT back for Orem around 7 (8 if the tournament goes longer and either of us makes it that far; which is a likely event in your case). Just tell me where to pick you up- if you want a ride with me of course.
Haha thanks dude, but I'm alright, I have a ride. Change of plans anyways I might be going to this one instead since I can't go to MA.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Am I your ride like usual, or do you have another ride?
I've been REJECTED. Lol.
You probably think I'm a creepy nerd anyway, DRyu. Can't say I blame you, lol.

Yaz, personal bubble here. You could SD yourself once in our next match and I would forgive you then. :bee:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Ha, don't feel too bad Anonano, I've been his ride to almost every tourney for the past year. It's come to be an automatic by now.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Sweet, yeah! I can totally make it this saturday! Make sure to keep bugging me about it. I dont want to forget heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom