• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
I've been REJECTED. Lol.
You probably think I'm a creepy nerd anyway, DRyu. Can't say I blame you, lol.

Yaz, personal bubble here. You could SD yourself once in our next match and I would forgive you then. :bee:
Deal!! Or maybe I can suicide myself twice and if I win, I get my hug ;)

EDIT:: Crea my Jun can have a hug whenever his beautiful Asian lips ask me :) :)

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Your faith is heartwarming.
So long as he does it at the beginning, and not when I have one life left...

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
Well boys, Looks like I won't be able to make it to this tourney to take yo money. Guess I'll have to wait till the MA. Anonanonanona, I will get my hug eventually.

wangston

Smash Lord
I have no teammate I need one. I always need one and I always have a different partner. I need a partner that I can get atleast third with.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
I've been REJECTED. Lol.
You probably think I'm a creepy nerd anyway, DRyu. Can't say I blame you, lol.

Yaz, personal bubble here. You could SD yourself once in our next match and I would forgive you then. :bee:
haha... dude do you hang out with HART? like Mr. Hart's son?

Ha, don't feel too bad Anonano, I've been his ride to almost every tourney for the past year. It's come to be an automatic by now.
:) Yeah crump's my home boy now.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Richard? Yeah, but forgive me when I say he is wierd. But so am I, Devin and Ben so it's all good. ^_^

EDIT: Oh, and not all the time. Mostly it's just Ben, and sometimes Devin... everyone else that was my friend have moved to Kaysville, Lehi, and Manti...

___X___

Smash Lord
soo, the only way ill be attending this tourny is if i have a pair of **** with me, they are always good luck and i LOVE THEM.

so, im gonna be trying to find some **** . if i do bring a pair of **** then im coming for sure and im gonna win.....

oh and another thing...

**** = ???

figure it out, C!Z and DRYU should know :p

X HINT: they always come in a pair... and i love to handle them with care....

(WEWT RHYME!)

Staz

Smash Lord
soo, the only way ill be attending this tourny is if i have a pair of **** with me, they are always good luck and i LOVE THEM.

so, im gonna be trying to find some **** . if i do bring some pair of **** then im coming for sure and im gonna win.....

oh and another thing...

**** = ???

figure it out, C!Z and DRYU should know :p

X HINT: they always come in a pair... and i love to handle them with care....

(WEWT RHYME!)
davids love handles

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Um... Anonano, I don't think I'll be able to come team up with you in teams. I got work that day, so I won't be able to get off until four.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Awwwwww... Too bad. My boss just tried to call and schedule me for Saturday as well, but she knew I had "previous engagements" already so I was able to talk my way out of it.
Well, anyone else willing to team with me?
I promise that I'm not a bad luck charm that will make your boss sporadically schedule you for work...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I just had my first day today. I'm trying to ask them to schedule me for Sunday instead of Saturday if they want me to work on weekends. I sent a letter to ask them today, but I doubt they'll be able to change my shift so soon. Good luck with the tourney though, if I can't make it.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
you guys should get a regular work schedule like me!

mon-fri 8am-4pm Easy like a summer breeze

-Final-

Aria♪
Awwwwww... Too bad. My boss just tried to call and schedule me for Saturday as well, but she knew I had "previous engagements" already so I was able to talk my way out of it.
Well, anyone else willing to team with me?
I promise that I'm not a bad luck charm that will make your boss sporadically schedule you for work...
I might need a partner. I'll know later today.
I'm pretty good. I got 4th in teams last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom