• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UTrick'd2, OVER! Mafia wins!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Had I NOT taken that leader position, similar to the one that I had to take in D Gray, a Werekill lynch simply would NOT have happened.
Not disagreeing with you taking the authority, but your play changed and it was really "off" to me (troll). I love that word.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I getchu mang. I have a bad tendency of being kinda sporatic and not giving a shiz about looking good when I try to be authoratative (man I hope I spelled that right), but I'm motherfreakin town all the way mang.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Favorite play of the game: Soup sends in the action to save Acrostic N1, but changes his mind like right before I cut off night actions.

Also pretty much every role people have claimed has been bull**** in some way or another (Soup and Werekill immediately jump to mind)

Role PMs aqui

[collapse=Fair warning, its all of them at once since I'm lazy]Hello Soup, and welcome to UTrick’d2! If you didn’t play in the first version of the game, you can expect this to deviate a bit from a typical mafia game. There are no VTs, though some powers are certainly better than others. There may or may not be posting restrictions, but generally everything in this game is designed to be fun and make it memorable. If you have any questions about your role, don’t hesitate to ask me!

You are Cool Guy has a Chill day, Town Chill Pill! Your repertoire of coolness and sweet moves can bring out the best in everyone around you, you help keep the world grooving and ensure there are high fives abound.

Your ability is:
-Chill Day: Once during the game, you may prevent the lynch of another player (you cannot save yourself). This ability must be activated after a lynch has been reached but before the flip is revealed. This same night, you can point at one player. If they are targeting another player with a night action, they will point at their target. BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE! During the night phase following this, you may point at another player in the game, and they will point to whoever they are visiting that night!

Posting Restriction: You must keep a level head at all times, you ARE Cool Guy has a Chill Day after all! Keep it cool and loose, or there will be consequences!

You are town aligned and win when all threats to town have been eliminated!

Good luck!

Hello Brosuke, and welcome to UTrick’d2! If you didn’t play in the first version of the game, you can expect this to deviate a bit from a typical mafia game. There are no VTs, though some powers are certainly better than others. There may or may not be posting restrictions, but generally everything in this game is designed to be fun and make it memorable. If you have any questions about your role, don’t hesitate to ask me!

You are Frédéric François Chopin, Town Mind Nexus! Having spent a significant amount of time in your own mind, you have developed the ability to move between the real world and your own at will. However, your true powers are only exhibited upon your own death…

Your ability is:
-Brain Ensnarement: When you are killed, you are allowed to pick one person who contributed to your lynch (ie, voted) to open a QT with. This player will be pulled into your mental world for one day phase, during which you are free to communicate as you see fit. Unfortunately for them, they will still be in the game and a viable target for both night actions or a lynch (while unable to execute any actions themselves, be they night actions or voting). The QT will be closed once the player returns to the game. In the event that you are killed by a means other than a lynch, you will be free to pick any player to ensnare.

You are town aligned and win when all threats to town are eliminated!

Good luck!

Hello Ryker, and welcome to UTrick’d2! If you didn’t play in the first version of the game, you can expect this to deviate a bit from a typical mafia game. There are no VTs, though some powers are certainly better than others. There may or may not be posting restrictions, but generally everything in this game is designed to be fun and make it memorable. If you have any questions about your role, don’t hesitate to ask me!

You are Majin Buu in a Hurricane, Town Lifeforce Thief! You’re one of the greatest threats Earth has ever seen, and also in a category 5 hurricane! Hercule may have managed to teach you not to massacre at random, but you still can’t help but love a good ol’ fashion murder when everyone tells you its okay.

Your ability is:
-Body Snatcher: When you hammer or are otherwise directly responsible for another player’s death, you will receive a one shot ability based off of their role. You don’t know what that will entail, but there’s only one way to find out!

Posting Restriction: Golly this hurricane is powerful! Sometimes you feel like you’re being ignored, so you DECIDE TO YELL AT RANDOM. AT LEAST ONE OF EVERY FIVE POSTS MUST BE IN ALL CAPS.

Good luck!

Hello Inferno3044, and welcome to UTrick’d2! If you didn’t play in the first version of the game, you can expect this to deviate a bit from a typical mafia game. There are no VTs, though some powers are certainly better than others. There may or may not be posting restrictions, but generally everything in this game is designed to be fun and make it memorable. If you have any questions about your role, don’t hesitate to ask me!

You are Uncle Chan, Town Chi Wizard! Ooooooone more thing, you’ve been training in magic before most of the people you know were even born! Your powers are certainly not to be scoffed at, and you’re pretty handy at finding stuff out too!

Your ability is:
-Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao: Once per night, you may tap into your chi wizard/old school researching powers and receive a vision of one player of your choosing. You will receive a vague description of the player’s flavor, as well as what they seem to be doing when you view them.

Good luck!

Hello Joey, and welcome to UTrick’d2! If you didn’t play in the first version of the game, you can expect this to deviate a bit from a typical mafia game. There are no VTs, though some powers are certainly better than others. There may or may not be posting restrictions, but generally everything in this game is designed to be fun and make it memorable. If you have any questions about your role, don’t hesitate to ask me!

You are Don, Town Drum…guy! You’re like … a drum! And also alive! Whooooooooooooooo!

Your ability is:
-Ear Drum Drum Attack!: Each night you can choose one player to sneak up on and just absolutely wreck his ear drums (get it?!?!?!). For their first five posts on the next day phase they will be required to act as though they cannot hear what is going on.

Posting Restrcition: All posts must end with ‘ta-don’. I read the wiki link you sent me!

Good luck!

Hello felipe_9595, and welcome to UTrick’d2! If you didn’t play in the first version of the game, you can expect this to deviate a bit from a typical mafia game. There are no VTs, though some powers are certainly better than others. There may or may not be posting restrictions, but generally everything in this game is designed to be fun and make it memorable. If you have any questions about your role, don’t hesitate to ask me!

You are Powdered Toast Man, Mafia Toaster Distributor! Your toasty goodness can NOT be refused! Well actually it can be, but I mean really who wouldn’t want some of that?!

Your ability is:
-The Ultimate Gift: Each night, you may offer a player a piece of Powdered Toast. You don’t know what it will do, or even if they will accept, but there’s only one way to find out…
-Killing things: You do what mafia does best, making other players dead!

You are mafia aligned with Werekill and Acrostic, and win when your faction is even to or outnumbering the remaining forces!

Good luck!

Hello Zeke_The_Moth, and welcome to UTrick’d2! If you didn’t play in the first version of the game, you can expect this to deviate a bit from a typical mafia game. There are no VTs, though some powers are certainly better than others. There may or may not be posting restrictions, but generally everything in this game is designed to be fun and make it memorable. If you have any questions about your role, don’t hesitate to ask me!

You are the Shoryuken, Town Launcher! Your blazing fist rips through all that stand in your path, especially dumb people who think they have the balls to kill you. THE SHEER BALLS OF THEM! OH THEY’LL LEARN.

Your ability is:
-Pierce the heavens with your fist!: During any Day phase, you may brace yourself for the coming Night by inputting Forward, down, forward down. Should you be targeted by any fatal night action, it will fail and instead you will uppercut them INTO LOW ORBIT. Be warned though, the cooldown time on this ability prevents it from being used on consecutive day phases.

Good luck!

Hello LAK, and welcome to UTrick’d2! If you didn’t play in the first version of the game, you can expect this to deviate a bit from a typical mafia game. There are no VTs, though some powers are certainly better than others. There may or may not be posting restrictions, but generally everything in this game is designed to be fun and make it memorable. If you have any questions about your role, don’t hesitate to ask me!

You are Reflex’s Pokemon Trainer Water Gunning Ryker’s Falco, Town Spray Bottle! Gimps all day, no recovery is safe from your mighty water blasts!

Your ability is:
-Hydro Pump: I know, I’m surprised it isn’t Water Gun too! Each night you may blast one player with water, with hilarious results (I will tell them they’re all wet). And who knows, maybe there’s a player who could really benefit from cooling down…

You are town aligned and win when all threats to town are eliminated!
Good luck!

Hello Meadowsizzle, and welcome to UTrick’d2! If you didn’t play in the first version of the game, you can expect this to deviate a bit from a typical mafia game. There are no VTs, though some powers are certainly better than others. There may or may not be posting restrictions, but generally everything in this game is designed to be fun and make it memorable. If you have any questions about your role, don’t hesitate to ask me!

You are The Incinerator from Toy Story 3, Indy Childhood Eater! Oh god oh god oh god no no no no no no no no this can’t be happeninggggggggggggggggggggggggg how could they die like this Pixar are ****ing *******s.

Your stupid ****ing ability is:
-Burning Inferno: Each night, you may drop one person onto the pile of garbage that is slowly being pulled into fiery abyss. The following night phase, they will fall in and be completely incinerated. If they are targeted with another night action before they are incinerated, the person targeting them will be given the option of pulling them out and saving their life. People will be pulled in at the same time the others will be incinerated, to prevent more than once chance of survival.

Should a player be saved, if you target them again they will be instantly incinerated with no ride on the conveyer belt.
-Perks of being a giant hole: If at any point in the game there is an action that would otherwise kill you, that action will fail. Once this ability has been used once, it is gone forever.

You are Independent aligned, and win when you are the last player standing!
Good luck!

Hello Werekill, and welcome to UTrick’d2! If you didn’t play in the first version of the game, you can expect this to deviate a bit from a typical mafia game. There are no VTs, though some powers are certainly better than others. There may or may not be posting restrictions, but generally everything in this game is designed to be fun and make it memorable. If you have any questions about your role, don’t hesitate to ask me!

You are Kim (the german transsexual), Mafia Horrible, Horrible Trap! Oh god, they’ll never see it coming until they see it coming.

Your ability is:
-“Roleblocking”: Each night, you choose one player and “keep them busy”. I don’t even want to think about it.

You are mafia aligned along with felipe_9595 and Acrostic, and win when your faction is even to or outnumbering the remaining forces!

Good luck!

Hello Acrostic, and welcome to UTrick’d2! If you didn’t play in the first version of the game, you can expect this to deviate a bit from a typical mafia game. There are no VTs, though some powers are certainly better than others. There may or may not be posting restrictions, but generally everything in this game is designed to be fun and make it memorable. If you have any questions about your role, don’t hesitate to ask me!

You are Playboy Yugo, Mafia Swag where there should be no Swag! Ohhhhh goddddddd why?! Why would anyone ever do that? Its like putting a Lord of the Rings cover on a Twilight book! Well actually I guess its pretty much just horrible all around, I don’t even know if Playboy stuff counts as ‘swag’.

Your ability is:
-Smog:You may choose one player and cause them to become immune to all night actions that night. This ability cannot be used on consecutive nights however, since you’ll be in the shop afterwards no doubt.

You are mafia aligned along with felipe_9595 and Werekill, and win when your faction is even to or outnumbering the remaining forces!

Good luck!

Hello Kantrip, and welcome to UTrick’d2! If you didn’t play in the first version of the game, you can expect this to deviate a bit from a typical mafia game. There are no VTs, though some powers are certainly better than others. There may or may not be posting restrictions, but generally everything in this game is designed to be fun and make it memorable. If you have any questions about your role, don’t hesitate to ask me!

You are Animal Barrels, Town Transfigurer! You specialize in helping people out in a tight spot, and there’s never been a time where you were more needed!

Your ability is:
-Barrel Blast: Each night, you may offer one of four Barrels to a player of your choice. Each Barrel is different (Enguarde, Rambi , Squaks, and Espresso), and you don’t know just what any of them will do, but there’s only one way to find out! Should a player accept your gift, that Barrel will be gone for the remainder of the game.

You are town aligned and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Good luck!

Hello Gord, and welcome to UTrick’d2! If you didn’t play in the first version of the game, you can expect this to deviate a bit from a typical mafia game. There are no VTs, though some powers are certainly better than others. There may or may not be posting restrictions, but generally everything in this game is designed to be fun and make it memorable. If you have any questions about your role, don’t hesitate to ask me!

You are Ron Jeremy performing autofellatio while skydiving without a parachute, Town Sexual Daredevil! You’re willing to do anything for that rush, and one day you might just pay the price for it!

Your ability is:
-Pretty much what your flavor says: – Once during the game (you do have your limits, and hitting the ground at terminal velocity is one of them), you may dive out of an airplane at several thousand feet up and just get at it like no one’s business. Any and all night actions will fail when they target you, and I will give them a fun little message instead of telling them their action failed. On top of this, they will be so shaken up by seeing what they did that their night action will fail the next night as well.

Posting Restriction: You are to make sexual advances on all living players at least ONCE per day phase.

Good luck!
[/collapse]

[collapse=Night Action list]I use different words for some night actions sometimes probably, but it should be clear what they mean.

NIGHT 1
Before: Ryker absorbs Acrostic, gains one shot Smog.
-Inferno --> Vision --> Ryker
-Joey --> Drum --> Ryker
-Ryker --> Smog --> Himself
-Kantrip --> Barrel (Squawks) --> Meadowsizzle
-Meadow --> Trap --> Brosuke
-Felipe --> Toast --> Gord
-Werekill --> Roleblock --> Soup
-LAK --> Water --> Brosuke
-Felipe --> Kill --> Someone
--------------------------------------------------------------
Results
Werekill roleblocks Soup, who was doing nothing anyway
Ryker protects himself from all night actions, loses his power
LAK blasts Brosuke with a bunch of water
Felipe shoots Meadowsizzle (but it has no effect due to Meadow’s unkillable status) while Meadowsizzle successfully ensnares Brosuke
Felipe offers Gord a piece of toast while Kantrip offers the Squawks barrel to Meadowsizzle
Joey bangs a drum by Ryker’s ears, but fails!
Inferno tries to get a vision of Ryker, but fails!

Meadowsizzle is no longer unkillable.
Gorf accepts the toast
Meadow declines the barrel

NIGHT 2
Before: Zeke The Moth braces to kill someone, Ryker absorbs Inferno’s Vision power
Kantrip--> Espresso--> Soup
Ryker --> Vision --> Zeke The Moth
LAK --> Water --> Zeke The Moth
Meadow --> Fire --> Ryker
Composer --> Drum --> T-Block
Werekill --> Kill --> Ryker
Werekill --> Block --> Brosuke
T-Block --> Toast --> Kantrip
Results
Werekill roleblocks Brosuke, who was doing nothing anyway (should be noted that Brosuke’s power only activates AFTER he is killed, and that Werekill is not prompted to save him since Werekill’s power never truly activated either)
LAK blasts Zeke The Moth with a bunch of water
Werekill shoots and kills Ryker, while Meadowsizzle’s kill on Brosuke goes through. Meadow fails to ensnare Ryker, because he’s dead.
T-Block offers a piece of toast to Kantrip, while Kantrip offers the Espresso barrel to Soup.
Composer sneaks up behind T-Block and obliterates his ear drums

Ryker and Brosuke both die
Brosuke traps Meadowsizzle in his mind for the duration of the Day.
Kantrip loses the Espresso Barrel

NIGHT 3
Before: Gord starts his glorious decent

Soup--> Jail --> LAK
T-Block --> Toast --> Meadowsizzle
T-Block --> Kill --> Kantrip
Composer --> Drum --> LAK
LAK --> Spray --> LAK
Meadow --> Fire --> Gord
Results
Gord begins his glorious decent
Soup uses his Espresso powers to protect and roleblock LAK
Kantrip is killed, while Meadow sizzle is awed by Gord
T-Block offers Meadowsizzle a piece of toast
Composer, being the fastest in the land apparently, runs up behind LAK and destroys his ears

Meadow fails to ensnare Gord, gets a PM instead
Meadow is offered toast, and heartily accepts
Soup reverts to governor

NIGHT 4
Before: Zeke braces for the night

Composer --> Drum --> LAK
T-Block --> Kill --> Meadowsizzle
T-Block --> Toast --> Gord
LAK --> Spray --> LAK
Meadow --> Fire --> Gord
Results
LAK sprays LAK
T-block kills Meadowsizzle, and Meadowsizzle ensnares Gord
Gord is offered toast/T-block is given the chance to save Gord
Composer wrecks’s LAK’s ears again, what a scamp
Results
LAK …. Sprays LAK
Meadowsizzle is killed, but still ensnares Gord
T-block doesn’t save Gord, and Gord takes the toast

NIGHT 5
LAK --> Spray --> T-Block
T-block --> Kill --> LAK
T-block --> Toast --> Gord
[/collapse]

[collapse=Random Stuff]
-Any player who targeted Gord during his jump would have been traumatized to the point where they could not perform any action the next night (does not apply to kills)
-Afer using his power, the fact that Gord lacked a parachute caught up to him and his body would be destroyed. This (obviously) had no impact on gameplay, but just was to make me laugh at the idea of it.

-Kantrip's barrels did the following
-Enguarde – Lightning rod
-Rambi – Bulletproof
-Squaks – Doublevote (via anonymous vote)
-Espresso – Jailer
-If a player accepted Kantrip's barrel, they would lose their current flavor and assume that of the animal they were given. This change would remain until their power was used or they were lynched (and they would initially flip the animal, only to have their real flavor revealed after the Day/Night phase ended)

-Acrostic's role was originally that he could give a player a boost in swag, permanently modifying their flavor.

-Only mafia ever had the chance to save a player caught by Meadowsizzle (it should be noted that Werekill's action required there to be a night action to roleblock in order to take effect, and thus he was not given the option to save Brosuke)

-Zeke The Moth thought I didn't know what a shoryuken was and I'm still mad.

-Ryker only received a one-shot version of every power he received, though he was free to use as many as he cared to at once if he stored them up.

-If LAK (or Ryker with LAK's power) had targeted Meadowsizzle, Meadowsizzle would have been converted to a VT and a QT would have been opened between the two of them. Upon the beginning of the next day phase, all players would be informed that an alignment had shifted overnight. At any time LAK would have had the option to close the QT given the following circumstances:
-If Meadow was town, they would both be confirmed town to each other and life-linked.
-If Meadow was scum, LAK would be killed.
Meadow would also be aware of these circumstances.

-Felipe/T-block's toast does nothing. U'Trick'd![/collapse]

Okay, if i missed something let me know!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Inferno couldn't very well be allowed to live, regardless of alignment, once he claimed role cop. Had he figured out that I was Majin Buu I would've been murdered. I didn't want to deal with the WIFOM of my character being a bad guy, so I just claimed Megaman.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
They would have been a lightning rod the following night. Not a good thing in a game like this usually hahaha.

Though if you had given it to scum, that would have made for some interesting stuff.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Haha oh dang. Yeah I was worried about the rambi and enguarde barrels because rambi and enguarde are dangerous, so I went with the birds :laugh:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
*reads role PMs*

oh wow

*briefly glances at night action list*

nope, too much for my brain.

was it fun, guys?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
G Life's Utrick'd setups really are magical.

Also Espresso was my idea Gmoney wasn't gonna have him originally pf

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Inferno couldn't very well be allowed to live, regardless of alignment, once he claimed role cop. Had he figured out that I was Majin Buu I would've been murdered. I didn't want to deal with the WIFOM of my character being a bad guy, so I just claimed Megaman.
Dude I had this same thought. Choosing something like "The Incinerator from Toy Story 3" just gives off really hard scum vibes for some reason...

DtJ Glyphmoney said:
Meadowsizzle said:
DtJ Glyphmoney said:
A strange figure approaches you in the night, in his hand is a piece of toast. He holds it out offering it to you.

Do you accept the toast?
sure why not
The piece of toast falls deep into your fiery core where it is totally incinerated.

If you had taste buds, you'd give it a 6/10
DtJ Glyphmoney said:
You set off to ensnare Gord in your trashy hold, but something is wrong...

You look up and you see him...

He's, he's falling! And he's bent over? Where's his parachute, and what is he doi-

OH GOD

OH GOD

NO

NONONONONONO

You want NONE of that

You run off (or something, you leave somehow) before the spectacle reaches its... climax. You figure the fall will kill him anyway.

You have not ensnared Gord. You're pretty shaken up by what you saw, but its nothing a cold blooded killer like yourself can't work through.
Hehe.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
That would've been a bull**** reason to call you scum. Especially in any sort of Upick. Also I wouldn't have used it on you assuming I lived. My bad for thinking you were scum. You playing as a useful town baffled me lol. As soon as Acro flipped scum my literal words were "****. im dying tomorrow."

Also I guess I'll take my share of the blame in the loss. I went through a bumpy road and I didn't think with my head. If I knew you were gonna lynch soup before he would've had the chance to use his power I would've given him a good reason to use it on me (eg. I proved Ryker's power to be true plus it would've cleared him to an extent). I'm sorry town. I definitely played a part in the loss :(.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
That would've been a bull**** reason to call you scum. Especially in any sort of Upick. Also I wouldn't have used it on you assuming I lived. My bad for thinking you were scum. You playing as a useful town baffled me lol. As soon as Acro flipped scum my literal words were "****. im dying tomorrow."

Also I guess I'll take my share of the blame in the loss. I went through a bumpy road and I didn't think with my head. If I knew you were gonna lynch soup before he would've had the chance to use his power I would've given him a good reason to use it on me (eg. I proved Ryker's power to be true plus it would've cleared him to an extent). I'm sorry town. I definitely played a part in the loss :(.
Sheeping Ryker when you don't have a town read on him doesn't sound like ideal town play. Also you town told before you were lynched. Soupamario|Brosuke noted it. I wouldn't blame you for the town loss. I think convenient killer|mafia interaction from beginning to end-game led to town loss. After all, no one really pushed on MeadowSizzle being scum which would have cut down on the kills during the night if his lynch went through.

#HBC | Gorf

So I'd like to address this whole "Copying Ryker" thing?

First off, was I wrong in anything that I was saying? Second off, you WERE wrong in A LOT of what you were saying, but that's obv because you had to convince people of a lie so that's kinda moot. Third off, I was in no way trying to emulate Ryker, I was moreso trying to go after my lynch target, who was quite scummy, and you responded with even more scummy things. I read that portion of the QT. EVERYTHING TBlock told you, advice wise, about playing scum would have made you look much less scummy (I wouldn't have let you go, but it would have been much harder to get other people on board), and idk how I operate when I have a confident scum read, but if this is how I am than this is how I am. I'm not sorry for being a douche, but I AM for offending you, because in my eyes this is all in all a game. Do I think you're an idiot? No, but I'm totally fine with my playerslot outlandishly insulting your playerslot to get a rise out of your playerslot in this game, and any other game we may play in the future. I'm sorry if that does offend you, but ultimately is WOULD be something you'd need to get over if you want to play with me... Or you can take your original stance and NOT play with me. I don't the idea of somebody being so offended by my play that they need to avoid playing with me at all, but it's just how I operate. And I hate to say it, but if you can't handle it... Tough :/

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
So I'd like to address this whole "Copying Ryker" thing?

First off, was I wrong in anything that I was saying? Second off, you WERE wrong in A LOT of what you were saying, but that's obv because you had to convince people of a lie so that's kinda moot. Third off, I was in no way trying to emulate Ryker, I was moreso trying to go after my lynch target, who was quite scummy, and you responded with even more scummy things. I read that portion of the QT. EVERYTHING TBlock told you, advice wise, about playing scum would have made you look much less scummy (I wouldn't have let you go, but it would have been much harder to get other people on board), and idk how I operate when I have a confident scum read, but if this is how I am than this is how I am. I'm not sorry for being a douche, but I AM for offending you, because in my eyes this is all in all a game. Do I think you're an idiot? No, but I'm totally fine with my playerslot outlandishly insulting your playerslot to get a rise out of your playerslot in this game, and any other game we may play in the future. I'm sorry if that does offend you, but ultimately is WOULD be something you'd need to get over if you want to play with me... Or you can take your original stance and NOT play with me. I don't the idea of somebody being so offended by my play that they need to avoid playing with me at all, but it's just how I operate. And I hate to say it, but if you can't handle it... Tough :/
Oh hey:
No problems with showing QT either. Just remember that I was in rage mode a couple times, haha.
Besides that, I meant you copying Ryker (and Kuz, in some ways) by getting a read and essentially bullying people into agreeing with you from sheer force of personality. I've never liked that at all.

I'm fine with you now, I suppose, but I just can't stand that playstyle. If you can't handle it... Tough. :/

#HBC | Gorf

Werekill said:
Besides that, I meant you copying Ryker (and Kuz, in some ways) by getting a read and essentially bullying people into agreeing with you from sheer force of personality. I've never liked that at all.
I refuse to let THAT confident of a scum read slip by mang. Will I be wrong sometimes? Yea. But having a voice (which is what the Kuz' and the Ryker's have) is a quality that is near essential in this game. If you don't have one you might as well be a plant with ideas written on your leaves, so that the voices can possibly pick em up and see em. I got tired of being a plant at one point (particularly, soonish before I left the site for a few months), and I've been able to develop a sense of relevance in the game of Mafia, and it's GREAT to know that my voice can help lead, or even ENGINEER, a scum read of mine. Mafia isn't meant to be a communist rule where one person has all of the power. So when somebody gets in your face, fight back homie.

#HBC | Gorf

I never let people do that to me anymiore, it;s not worth letting other decide my reads.
What good is your read if you can't voice it enough for people to hear it? You might as well be Soup commenting on how good your reads were POST game rather than doing something about them during game.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I personally agree with No MvP. If me and Laundry's night action coordination was stronger I'd argue our own MvP over this loss.
I'll disagree with my other head here. I think Freeblock should win it simply for the fact that he replaced into an inactive spot and did some massive heavy lifting for the victory, at least to engineer a situation he engineered. No one suspected him going into the last day phase, and the only way I pegged him was through PoE rather than by his play.

I do have to say though, if you guys were thinking we were indy, why weren't we lynched? I don't know if Gorf was catching on or if his hindsight is just 20/20 (though he was supposed to be dead anyways, freaking jump off a plane :mad:), or if soup only realized it because he was being lynched, or if the mafia were just like "oh bulletproof, must be indy," I personally feel our play this game was outrageously strong. For the entirety of the game we were viewed as definitely townie by the more influential players and were a large driving force wagons. .
The only person I believe is Broto, because he tends to read me that well. But I don't really care if he gets the vibes, he said he couldn't do anything about them and he got offed (by scum, no less) long before we even remotely slipped up.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
i'm trying to see if your behaviour throughout the game makes sense now that you've claimed your role

because i'm not sure i believe you actually have that ability
Like I said, I had my suspicions, but I didn't think I was going to be able to push them and Composer got modkilled anyway.

Top Bottom