• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utrick'd3 Mafia! Light at the end of the tunnel!

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Fffffff which flavor is more likely to be a metal man, btw? Doesn't matter much but it'll help me figure Out something

:phone:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
ORBO WHAT ARE YOURlRESULTS?

AND YEAH GOD DAMNIT I GOT ***** BY THE CAPS FILTER LOL FAIL. BUT NOW YOU GUYS GET TO FACE THE WRATH OF ALL CAPS, GG SCRUBS.

THAT'S A GOOD POINT ORBO, I'M KINDA BUTT HURT ABOUT IT IF THAT'S TRUE. OH WELL. SOMEONE SHOULD TOTES CURE ME IF POSSIBLE THOUGH.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Kittan Ero didn't die last night though. I'm leaning :facepalmx10000000000000: im stupid and was thinking of the wrong elric brother.

:phone:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Uhhh, how about you just explain what's going on? I don't follow lol..

Are you saying Alphonse is in this game?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
ANYWAY, ENOUGH FLAVOR TALK. SOMEONElNEEDS TO DIE TODAY.

SOUP WAS ACTUALLY MY LYNCH CHOICE, BUT THEN HE DIED. I THOUGHT HE WAS THE MOST LIKELY TO BE SCUM WITH VINYL BECAUSE HE WAS AVOIDING THE VINYL LYNCH AND FOCUSING ON JD, BUT THEN HE FLIPPED INDY. ODD. ANYWAY, I MOSTLY WANT TO LYNCH JD STILL FOR HIS GROSS BLACK AND WHITE RATIONALE WITH THE RAKE SLOT. ACTUALLY, THAT'S WHO I'M GUNNING FOR ATM. ALSO THAT MAKES SOUP'S READ QUASI LEGITIMATE ON JD SINCE SOUP WAS INDY. SO I'M INCLINED TO FEEL SUPPORTED IN MY ASSERTION OF JDSCUM.

VOTE: JDIETZ

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
JDIETZ, JOEY IS ALPHONSE ELRIC. DIDlYOU NOT READ THE DAY 3 FLAVOR?
ANYWAY, ENOUGH FLAVOR TALK. SOMEONElNEEDS TO DIE TODAY.

SOUP WAS ACTUALLY MY LYNCH CHOICE, BUT THEN HE DIED. I THOUGHT HE WAS THE MOST LIKELY TO BE SCUM WITH VINYL BECAUSE HE WAS AVOIDING THE VINYL LYNCH AND FOCUSING ON JD, BUT THEN HE FLIPPED INDY. ODD. ANYWAY, I MOSTLY WANT TO LYNCH JD STILL FOR HIS GROSS BLACK AND WHITE RATIONALE WITH THE RAKE SLOT. ACTUALLY, THAT'S WHO I'M GUNNING FOR ATM. ALSO THAT MAKES SOUP'S READ QUASI LEGITIMATE ON JD SINCE SOUP WAS INDY. SO I'M INCLINED TO FEEL SUPPORTED IN MY ASSERTION OF JDSCUM.

VOTE: JDIETZ
Actually no, I was too busy being happy Soup was scum.

Also you're very silly.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'd rather have a lylo with people with content over complete question marks, I stand by focusing on a strong end game will win town games more than leaving them around.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
We are inactive, what else is there to say? Me and Ryker are going to sit down one night and pull through reading this entire game and getting our thoughts out. We are pulling Glyph a solid and sticking in this game. Till then I really have nothing else to say since the scum-reads I have from skim-reading are dead (Vinyl/Soup, paired the two but both were just independent scum). I have no clue on Ryker's thoughts.

What am I supposed to say lol?

If you doubt I'll give content, I really think myself and Ryker have enough to say that when we will give content, it is going to be coming through.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
We are inactive, what else is there to say? Me and Ryker are going to sit down one night and pull through reading this entire game and getting our thoughts out. We are pulling Glyph a solid and sticking in this game. Till then I really have nothing else to say since the scum-reads I have from skim-reading are dead (Vinyl/Soup, paired the two but both were just independent scum). I have no clue on Ryker's thoughts.

What am I supposed to say lol?

If you doubt I'll give content, I really think myself and Ryker have enough to say that when we will give content, it is going to be coming through.
Explaining why you only talked when it was brought up would be cool. Where were you before?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I've literally just had no drive to play this game and haven't been around this game. That's pretty much bottom line.

Ryker has been MEGA busy and I was supposed to pick up the slack for him but then I got busy with moving and finishing other things and just blarg.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Lol at Soup claiming town lightning rod.

Also I ISO'd Vinly as was going to be gunning for Soup / JD (less so ) because of Vinyl interactions.
But then Soup died

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I was also taking a glance at RR and I'm wondering if that whole deal with him and Vinyl was bussing.

We also know Vinyl didn't perform the first NK due to the fact that Mad Scummy wasn't eaten , so you have to assume the mafia team has some sort or investigative blocker (ninja / godfather ) to not send Vinyl out.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

@ Ryu : Why The Leading Man over Gova ?
@Anyone : Ego Siphon / Anti Ryker = Ryker role this game ?
@ Orbo : Who did you target with what results ?
@ JD: Vinyl's interactions give you anything ?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've literally just had no drive to play this game and haven't been around this game. That's pretty much bottom line.

Ryker has been MEGA busy and I was supposed to pick up the slack for him but then I got busy with moving and finishing other things and just blarg.
Claim?

Dietz, Orbo put them at L-2, if they don't try to give content they die today,
How about I help you on that vein and Orbo doesn't, I'm not really feeling the quicklynch. No rush, we have time.

Vote: The Leading Man

I'd like to hear more from Gova and Sword hyrda.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ Ryu : Why The Leading Man over Gova ?
@Anyone : Ego Siphon / Anti Ryker = Ryker role this game ?
@ Orbo : Who did you target with what results ?
@ JD: Vinyl's interactions give you anything ?
I don't know, I've yet to re-read but plan to shortly.

Ryker role possible. If anyone is they can claim so now.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I've looked over Vinyl a couple times.
I feel like <mfw might be a good direction today, if Orbo doiesn't have anything.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Cause I don't need it as much as their content, and Gova's who is a lesser priority, they need to give me something to read better into or die.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

This is my thing.

Sure TLM has done nothing , but neither has gova.

Gova's redeeming factor is the fact he has posted ?
All he's posted is "I has no reads " or whatever.
Puts him in the same boat as TLM which is :

If they don't do something i have no problem lynching them.

Ryu can you give me something specific , like : At least Gova is trying , TLM isn't ;

You know, something more than : Rawr they are inactive and must die.

What are your scum reads Ryu ? Were are you looking besides TLM ?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes okay that's great. But you know what I mean. If we don't get other things too we'll be stuck if the game doesn't end after a TLM lynch. I'd at least like other people to speak while we wait.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Sorry about that Ninja Lol.

Also JD, after you get done reading Vinyl , you mind voting >mfw with me ?
Or what is your read on that slot , honestly i don't like some of their interactions and i'll probably start picking some out to bring up.

Vote : >mfw

Top Bottom