• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utrick'd3 Mafia! Light at the end of the tunnel!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Vote Count​

Leading Man [2] - RR, Jdietz
Jdietz [1] - Bardull
>mfw this hydra [1] - Rake
RR [0]
Swords_R [0]
Bardull [1] - MOD
Orbo [0]
Rake [0]
Gova [0]

Not voting: Leading Man, >mfw, Swords_R, Orbo, Gova

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch! Deadline for D3 is set at August 30th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Bardull, i'll address the TvT thing on comp , meanwhile can you tell me why JD was more scummy then hardheaded like Orbo asserts ? does his new read of possibly town + the loss of his hard on for my slot tell you anything ?

:phone:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Leading Man is a prime candidate to die today with zero content, that or they get replaced.

Jdietz - I've forgotten, Uguu slot? reread will fix it.

>mfw this hydra - town, don't see scum from what he has done, I won't inact lynch swiss for living too long unless the choices make no sense.

Swords_R - Town, Can't see scum from what they posted.

Bardull is town, probably, how he came open with his results doesn't look like a scum thing, plus how useless knowing flavor can be when Glyph could make the powers they have a number of things.

Orbo - null also forgotten.

Rake - Pending on recent events.

Gova - leaning town, it's more like how I see Gova posting.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
If TLM doesn't have content by tomorrow night their slot will be replaced

BarDulL

Town Vampire
THAT'S A GOOD POINT RAKE. IT'S PLAUSIBLE THAT JD WAS JUST BEING HARD HEADED. IT STILL FELT TOO MUCH LIKE OPPORTUNISTIC SCUMlHOWEVER. HIS APPROACH LITERALLY WAS "WELL, THAT SETTLES IT THEN. FAKE RESTRICTION = AUTO SCUM." LIKE, IT WASN'T A STRONG, HARD HEADED RESPONSE. IT WAS MORE "FACT OF THE MATTER"-ESQUE, SO IT ISN'T SO MUCH HARD HEADED AS IT IS JUST 'DUMB' IF JD IS TOWN.

I LIKE TO THINK I SHOULD BE GIVING JD MORE CREDIT THAN TO SLAP HIM WITH THE DUMB CARD. HOWEVER, HIS MOST RECENT DEFLECTIONS ARE EXTREMELY GROSS. HE HAS BEEN TRYING TO PAINT ME SILLY AS A DEFENSE AND HE IS NOT TRYING TO COOPERATE WITH ME AS TOWN. HE SEEMS TO INDICATE THAT HE THINKS I AM TOWN, BUT IF HE IS TOWN, THAT MEANS HE WAS WILLING TO INTENTIONALLY UNDERMINE THE REPUTATION OF A FELLOW TOWNIE IN ORDER TO SECURE HIS POSITIONING. THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT WAY TO GO ABOUT RESPONDING TO MY POSTS. I CAN ONLY READ INTO THIS AS JD BEING FLUSTERED BY THE FACT THAT HE HAS NO STRONG RESPONSE TO WHAT I'VE POSTULATED. THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT HE KNOWS HE ****ED UP WHEN HE TRIED TO PUSH THE RAKE LYNCH ON POLICY INSTEAD OF READING INTO THE RESTRICTION, THAT IS WHY HE IS TRYING TO PAINT ME AS SILLY.

I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO POST READS NOW BTW. JUST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD:

RAKE - PROBABLY TOWN. I REMEMBER REALLY LIKING HIS READS. DON'T REMEMBER EVERYTHING OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD.

ORBO - TOWN. WAS PRETTY USELESS ON D1/D2 AND ASKING BAD QUESTIONS, BUT HIS ROLE IS 100% LEGITIMATE AND MOST LIKELY TOWN SIDED. WILL REQUIRE HIM TO OUT MORE INFORMATION LATER, BUT HE'S COOL FOR NOW.

SWORDS - NULL. SWORDS CAME INTO D2 TELLING PEOPLE WHAT TO DO PRETTY MUCH OUT OF NOWHERE. PEOPLE SEEM TO BE READING INTO THIS AS A "TOWN" MOVE, BUT THIS MOVE IS ACTUALLY NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT. KEVINM HAS NOT DONE ENOUGH TO PROVE HIMSELF AS TOWN AS OF YET. HE POSTULATES THAT HE PUSHED THE VINYL LYNCH AND THAT MAKES HIM TOWNIE, BUT VINYL WAS NOT READING GENUINE WITH HIS READS (VINYL'S READS WERE ACTUALLY PRETTY SHEEPISH AND GROSS), AND SO VINYL PRETTY MUCH SET HIMSELF UP AS THE OPTIMAL TARGET OF A SCUM BUS. THIS IS NOT SURPRISING CONSIDERING VINYL'S POWER LEVEL ISN'T ON THE CHARTS. NO OFFENSE TO VINYL OF COURSE. ANYWAY, THAT BEING SAID, IT WAS SIMPLY TOO EASY FOR KEVINM TO MAKE THAT KIND OF PUSH.

JD - LEANING SCUM. EXPLAINED THIS EARLIER.

TLM - I DID NOT LIKE TLM'S USHERING OF VOTES ON SWISS WHEN I POSTED MY FAKE GUILTY. ASIDE FROM THAT, I DON'T REMEMBER MUCH ABOUT THE SLOT PROBABLY BECAUSE IT HASN'T DONE SQUAT.

RR - INTERESTING SLOT. COULD BE SCUM OR TOWN. I SAID EARLIER HE WAS TOWN, BUT I'M NOT SURE ANYMORE. HE HAS DONE SOME THINGS THAT ALIGN WITH HIS TOWN META, BUT THERE ARE THINGS HE HAS DONE THAT DON'T RUB ME THE RIGHT WAY. GOTTA REREAD THIS SLOT.

MFW - LACK OF CONTENT. HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING SPECTACULAR FROM THIS SLOT AS OF YET. HIS POST THAT INVOLVED A READ LIST/CALLING ME A ****** WAS OK. DON'T REALLY SEE HIM AS A PLAY TODAY BUT HE'S NOT AUTO-TOWN.

GOVA - NULL. BASICALLY SOFT CLAIMS COOKIE GIANT ROLE BUT HASN'T DONE MUCH ELSE. USES SHODDY REASONING, I.E. RYKER ISN'T POSTING MUCH THUS HE IS PROBABLY X ALIGNMENT. DIDN'T REALLY LIKE IT, EH. SOMEONE ELSE READ THIS SLOT FOR ME.

@RR - WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU SEE AS TOWN FROM MFW? SAME QUESTION FOR THE GOVA SLOT.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

So you're joining the orbo wagon because he being less active?
I don't even have to ask you if it's because of karth's opinion as I don't think you would agree with him after saying "bull**** posts".
Pointless interaction post with Soup.

Reason why you voted orbo, ramen.
Light push on my slot, no real follow up beyond asking for clarification over and over on Zen`s votes.

@Vinyl: Where are you gonna put your vote? I haven't seen any reads from you. Is it going on Zen?

I say none yet, but zen's been the only one to simply vote orbo without adding anything else.

Don't have reads yet.

Another emptyish post by Vinyl.
Looks made for interaction purposes with Joey than actually having a follow up. Can easily see him buddying people`s obv-town D1 on Joey. (Or just buddying a slot he knows is town (i.e not a scum-mate).

I do have others, soup and Red Ryu, but all I've been seeding from zen is a simple vote. Looks like Kary just voted him so he can pressure zen.

I'll re-read to sum up an vote if that's what you want.
Possible bus on Ryu, who he held as a `too be looked at scum read `and had a slightly odd push on RR later which i`ll bring up.

Nooo. I don't want you to vote. I just want your thoughts on some players so I can get where your head is at.

How do you feel about brother and Soup? You said you had thoughts on these two players, but you haven't went into detail about these thoughts. Details would be nice!

Well, they aren't good details, lol.

Fom the past pages, It looks like RR has made some mess-ups and tries to correct you guys to understand.

Soup has only made a sheeping, as some of you said so. I already asked him if he voted orbo by being inactive and responds that he voted for the sake of voting. He already unvotes orbo because he finds him okay for today.

I feel as if RR is more faulty than soup is right now.
Calls RR more faulty than Soup but fails to elaborate on how / why beyond
"It looks like RR has made some mess-ups " , Vinyl fails to point these mess ups out and avoids voting what appears to be one his scum picks in RR. Reads to me like Vinyl doing a light bus on Ruy's apparent scumminess without committing a vote to him (IIRC he did that before and quite often this game).

AFAIK Vinyl never did any real follow up on RR( you can correct me if i am wrong on this ), but choose to follow up on Soup.

I don't really care for Vinyl. that much to be honest, he comes around sometimes when he's prodded enough but hasn't done anything substantial, maybe he could change my mind if he threw a vote somewhere and didn't play wishy-washy with all his stances.

Vinyl drop me a comprehensive read list when you can thanks
I haven't done much here, so I'll give out reads in a few.
Gets forced to out reads after being called scummy by Soup.
Another post where Vinyl essentially had to respond and interact.

Soup - Already Gave it out. Not as scummy, but someone to look onto.

Leading Man - Nothing from him. Null.

Uguu - Hasn't done much but has gave out his suspicion on RR, so nulltown.

Kary - Hardcore on things, but a little too direct. A weird feel, actually. Null.

>mfw this hydra - I can't even tell. Null.

RR - Already gave it out, scummy play.

Swords_R - Hasn't done much. Null.

Bardull - Hasn't done much. Null.

Orbo - He's been doing pretty good so far, He responds and gives out question. Still, he should probably be doing a little better than that. Town.

Zen - Random voting without reason is just something I mind a little. Not sure why he's doing this. Null/scum lean.

Gova - Not doing much. Null.

Joey - Town as he gives out some good questions and suspicion. He's the only one that communicated with me mostly with questions. He's pretty focused on this, lol.
Ugly @55 reads list , but puts Soup / My slot / RR as scum , but where was the support on the scummy play by RR (IIRC all i remember about Vinyl doing with it was mentioning posts where RR had "messed up". Another possible bus by Vinyl.

The inactivity from uguu and karthik is just something I find bad, but not too odd.
Same would apply for Bardull and Gova. Not really gonna look into zen and his actions anymore.

I could go for Swiss.
I could go for Ryu or Soup.
Sudden Swiss interest ?

Explain.

Explain.
Pointless post.

Quote it for me so It doesn't have to be a drag to find it again then.

Both Ryu and you are yet to be determined, so scum lean, btw. That's my current read.
Another instance were Vinyl refuses to commit to Ryu, calling him null with scum lean, I don't recall Vinyl ever voting Ryu on this suspicion.

...On both? Elaborate further.
I'm gonna question both you and RR.
That explanation on karth sounds like you would rather start voting him tomorrow than now.
Vinyl never bothered to do this.
Possible lazy Vinyl but he had followed up with Soup at that point IIRC.

Another instance of not following up (that i can find right this minute or recall ) on the Ryu read.

This is something I don't really like much. So you're just gonna flat out vote bardull and uguu for inactivity? I understand that they're not being much active, but I think pressuring them like soup would've done on bar sounds much better.
You're voting Two people you're not even completely sure what ther roles are when flipped. One of them could be scum and we could be going all "cool, we got one scum down", but I feel that's not very occasional when it happens.
Vinyl's deal on RR.
Pushes RR on voting for inactivity lynches when he himself was making a fuss about inactives and his reads / how they were effecting his scum hunting.

Italicised:
Makes it seem like Vinyl / RR have knowledge of Uguu's / Bard's pre-flip(not flavour but alignment wise.)

I know its a word choice thing, but this is probably the biggest slip , when you take apart his word choice :

You're voting Two people you're not even completely sure what ther roles are
Suggest he knows what Vinyl's / someone else's role is.

Definite suggestion Vinyl has knowledge of who / how he's voting pushing / and their alignment.

Above quote is also silly because that's what town play is based on, only scum knows alignments (i.e they know everyone but them / their partners are enemies)

This is something I don't really like much. So you're just gonna flat out vote bardull and uguu for inactivity? I understand that they're not being much active, but I think pressuring them like soup would've done on bar sounds much better.
Weak point overall.
Voting inactives purely for being inactive = completely un-indicative

Buddies Soup to make a point about what he dislikes about your methods, but never to that point (or at all IIRC) puts his vote on you despite calling you more guilty earlier and having some follow up on that with Soup.

Which gets odder when he buddies(IIRC It was Zen's vote on Soup ) Zen's vote on Soup by voting Soup.

Guess my main point on that is it looks like Vinyl wanted to make it look like he disliked your play / strategies but when it came to actually placing his vote on you and following up it , he failed to, reason = he's your buddy and was leaving himself open if a wagon gets going on you, and being your buddy he is going to be reluctant to vote you. (Again i cannot recall Vinyl ever putting a vote on you at a point , despite your apparent scumminess).

It also read as odd because Vinyl was content to sit on you / Soup / >mfw and not do much beyond that (not indicative of alignment necessarily , could just be lazy Vinyl) but when you read it in the context / with the idea of RR as a scum bud you can see why Vinyl would be happy to sit on that read and use it if a RR wagon arose to gain some town cred.

That about sums it up at this point.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

And Bardull WRT TvT on you Vs. JD.

I fell that way mainly due to :

-Scum JD would probably not go on to then call me probable town as scum after going hard body on my lynch for "gog damn zen" thing
-i really feel like reading his points he's calling you silly because you've locked into the idea of JD didn't explore all the options and thusly = scum.
In reading the context on JD's "your silly post" i felt on first read it was more of a "Indies will support any lynch they can get, and getting scum is a bonus, so you feeling supported =/= to JD 100% scum. Could have read that post wrong though.
- One post i don't understand fully is JD's "I'm dismissing you " post, but that isn't something i would consider more scummy than dummy or just JD trying to get you to see why he has you as town despite your suspicion of him . At the same time , i can see what your mean when you say he isn't trying to work with you, but hard head townJD is like that too, it took me endless tunnelling and massive cases in BBR to turn JD towards the idea of Orbo scum after he locked onto J. (He stuck to J like a bur that game, and they had a huge back and forth going before i stormed in and tunnelled TownOrbo to death and subsequently got killed.

His "im not even being close to being a candidate, at least on my read through, read more like confident town that over-confident scum buddy who successfully lynched one of his partners and killed Indy Soup (would also not make a ton of sense for scum JD to kill Soup who held that suspicion on him last day phase, and thus draw attention to his slot ). (Knowing how i play scum , i always (when choosing kills) push away the thought of killing people who suspect me, purely based on the fact the first person to be looked at would be me the next day).

-I also feel like your case on him is not one that scum would try to use when sinking a mis-lynch on town (i.e your not just sitting going "blah blah JD is evil bla blah no support" your actually going into why you find what he's doing scummy and how you view his approach to you and my slot.

Hence why i feel like you and JD is TvT.

@Bardull Now you mentioned other priorities / things to look at, so where else you be looking Bardull ?
@ Orbo : Agree or disagree with my case on Ruy ?
@Bardull / JD: My case on RR do anything to your read on him ? Agree / Disagree ?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I WANT TO HEAR MORE FROM SWISS/TLM/SWORDS/GOVA. ALSO WANTlRR TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. I HAVE A GENERAL IDEA OF WHAT DIRECTION I WANT TO GO IN IF WE ARE TO EXCLUDE JD.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Jd, what are your thoughts on what rake has postulated? Do you think rake is for sure town? Anything odd that you see?

Rr is an interesting route i would be willing to take. However i'm not going to pick a route intentionally for the time being.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@Bardull @RR - WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU SEE AS TOWN FROM MFW? SAME QUESTION FOR THE GOVA SLOT.

MFW lynch wanted Vinyl and Soup as early as day 1 and has shown interest in scum hunting, He's being correct which usually means he is town, if he is scum trying to run the gauntlet, It would show.

Gova plays inactive but does "something" when he posts. Comparing FTT mafia to Ragnarok is a good example of a Gova coasting in the shadows vs a Gova being less active but giving something to town.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Rake here is what troubles me, you consider a situation to be possible almost anything is, vs it being probable, it being the most likely of all possibilities.

Now look at what Vinyl did the entire game, he never took strong stances unless town made one, hey look at 4 people voting RR off a ****ty reason. "I'll think he is scum too. But people think Soup is as well so I'll call him scum as well!" He even went at your slot when people were voting him as a scum pick, only when people suggested it.

He played with the crowd the whole time.

Your case looks like you made it with the conclusion in mind. "Vinyl. never committed on RR but called him scum." Your case doesn't consider an alternative nor disprove it. How is him busing not keep am arms length for a mislynch if my wagon built up again?

Next

Makes it seem like Vinyl / RR have knowledge of Uguu's / Bard's pre-flip(not flavour but alignment wise.)
What makes you say this? You quote Vinyl. showing you think he knew their alignment but then what makes you say this about me?

Nothing there saying I knew, only that Vinyl. did.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Look, we are staying in this game because we want to and we will be providing content. Ryker has gone M.I.A. and I am not fully read up yet.

Glyph said:
If TLM doesn't have content by tomorrow night their slot will be replaced
This will happen hopefully but if it doesn't, please do not replace us. Me and Ryker are seriousuly trying but we both just keep getting buttdevastated by other things.

We are going to be spiltting up the players because we both have a hard time reading certain people. (Ryker is covering KevinM cuz lolnope from me and he is also covering Swiss and I am taking Ditzy/RR/Orbo to solely read and we are con-joining our thoughts on Bardull/Gova).

If it is any consolation at all, this side had scum-reads on Vinyl/Soup from my skim-read and I am disliking Ditzy the more I read of him. On the last couple of pages (33-35), Ditzy vs. Bardull is reading TvS.

Anyways, it's 3am and I will be trying to get myself and Ryker more involved.

Swiss

Smash Lord
DH, please, stop being so active. You make it hard for me to get a word in edgeways.

Starting daybreak. Orb town. Unlikely you can multiple kill, probable you didn't. And if you did you're suggesting scum killed Soup which errs to my mind. Grimy issue as a Utrick'd, though.

ANYWAY, ENOUGH FLAVOR TALK. SOMEONElNEEDS TO DIE TODAY.

SOUP WAS ACTUALLY MY LYNCH CHOICE, BUT THEN HE DIED. I THOUGHT HE WAS THE MOST LIKELY TO BE SCUM WITH VINYL BECAUSE HE WAS AVOIDING THE VINYL LYNCH AND FOCUSING ON JD, BUT THEN HE FLIPPED INDY. ODD. ANYWAY, I MOSTLY WANT TO LYNCH JD STILL FOR HIS GROSS BLACK AND WHITE RATIONALE WITH THE RAKE SLOT. ACTUALLY, THAT'S WHO I'M GUNNING FOR ATM. ALSO THAT MAKES SOUP'S READ QUASI LEGITIMATE ON JD SINCE SOUP WAS INDY. SO I'M INCLINED TO FEEL SUPPORTED IN MY ASSERTION OF JDSCUM.

VOTE: JDIETZ
Quotes?

We lynch leading man if Orbo doesn't have something that is incriminating.
bad

We are inactive, what else is there to say? Me and Ryker are going to sit down one night and pull through reading this entire game and getting our thoughts out. We are pulling Glyph a solid and sticking in this game. Till then I really have nothing else to say since the scum-reads I have from skim-reading are dead (Vinyl/Soup, paired the two but both were just independent scum). I have no clue on Ryker's thoughts.

What am I supposed to say lol?

If you doubt I'll give content, I really think myself and Ryker have enough to say that when we will give content, it is going to be coming through.
Bolded is rofl

Call SwordsrKarthik 'Karthik' not 'Swords' - confusing as ****.

Dietz null #1310

Where did this come from >mfw ?

What revelations do you have now ?

Indy Soup changes your reads Y/N ?

Would you rather go Gova or TLM if we did an inactive lynch ?

Full Reads List.

That should be it for now
Never hurts to be on good terms with Swiss.

Thanks.
From there, amongst a few others. Why ask this about Orb now? I'd called him town prior.

Gova

Back this up ?

What made RR and Orbo town at this point ?

Those reads changed at all ?

Top 2 scum picks now that the 2 people you wanted dead have died / been lynched ?
You tire me.

Clear fishing.

Repeat question. Talk to me re: Orb.

The reads I gave are all on dead players. And were all correct. Your purpose here?

Also power plays do not become you, don't try them.

> Karthik taking all the Vinyl lynch credit GJ
> Second player to call me scum without even posting filler

Bardull if you actually want to lynch Dietz get a case up. There's no movement.

rlythesepeople

1348 - o. Quote me up.

- fresh lead came through 10 mins..have to chase this afk till tonight likely.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

lol at J apparently forgetting me.
Also lol at the idea of me making a power play. I'll hit whatever was addressed to me later / when i can

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Vote Count​

Leading Man [2] - RR, Jdietz
Jdietz [1] - Bardull
>mfw this hydra [1] - Rake
RR [0]
Swords_R [0]
Bardull [2] - MOD, MOD
Orbo [0]
Rake [0]
Gova [0]

Not voting: Leading Man, >mfw, Swords_R, Orbo, Gova

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch! Deadline for D3 is set at August 30th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time!

(spoiler I'm posting this so you guys post more get going)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ryker is still super V/LA for a while so it seems I am going to have to ride this thing solo for a bit.

Vote: Ditzy

Till I go through more posts, this is my favorite place at the moment.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Null on Gova yet. Leaning to dislike him.

Karthik is a crapshoot because it has KevinM and I am almost 100% always okay with KevinM dying because he is always scummy and a pain to read.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
[/b]V/LA until Monday the 28th for family vacation[/b]

Would love to hear Swiss and J's reasons for voting me when I get back.

(obv don't lynch me until I get back if for some reason it comes to that)

Orboknown

Smash Hero
sorry, got my ipod taken wednesday night so couldn't get on a comp till now.
I'm Alex Cross, town detective. each night there is a kill, I go to the crime scene and pick up hints as to who was there.
N1- found mad scummy cannibalized and a transformer at the scene. Vinyl's safeclaim is a recurring role in the transformers universe.
N2-got sent to joey's body, also cannibalized. got a pamphlet with Korean writing on it. Guess who already claimed a korean character?
Vote:Mfw

Orboknown

Smash Hero
We also know Vinyl didn't perform the first NK due to the fact that Mad Scummy wasn't eaten , so you have to assume the mafia team has some sort or investigative blocker (ninja / godfather ) to not send Vinyl out.
Except vinyl did eat MS lol.
I can see a ninja to counter me role though.
@Orbo : You explain your stuff further and I'll out happily.
Your being very confusing right now lol
Explained well enough?
@Anyone : Ego Siphon / Anti Ryker = Ryker role this game ?
@ Orbo : Who did you target with what results ?
I suppose a ryker role is possible.
I auto go to the dead body. no targetting on my part.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
EGO SIPHON lIS SIMPLY A FORM OF "ANTI-RYKER," WHICH IS BASED ON THE FLAVOR OF THE ROLE SOUP USED. THIS IN NO WAY CONFIRMS, LET ALONE INSINUATES, THAT A RYKER ROLE EXISTS.

IF MFW REALLY IS SCUM, THEN THAT AUTOMATICALLY MAKES JD CLEAR FOR THE TIME BEING.

UNVOTE

VOTE: MFW HYDRA

CHANCES ARE THAT HE IS THE ONLY KOREAN CHARACTER. THIS IS PECULIAR HOWEVER BECAUSE HE WAS SO CLOSE TO BEING LYNCHED. IF I HADN'T PREVENTED THE HAMMER, CHANCES ARE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN QUICK LYNCHED AS SCUM...WHICH IS HILARIOUS. HOWEVER, THIS PRETTY MUCH MEANS THAT THE LAST SCUM HAS TO BE BETWEEN RR AND GOVA.

ORBO, JUST FOR FUTURE REFERENCE, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE OUTED ALL THE INFORMATION OF YOUR ROLE. SCUM WILL 100% TRY TO KILL YOU TONIGHT AS A RESULT.

NEEDLESS TO SAY HOWEVER THAT DOCTOR SHOULD 100% BE ON ORBO.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT.

ORBO YOU SAID A "METAL MAN" HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR N1 RESULTS. THAT IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM A "TRANSFORMER." CAN YOU EXPLAIN THISlDISCREPANCY?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
@mod have to post off hydra while at work. Still ok with Swiss going especially with claim from orbo Bardull can you play with me instead of against me tonight and cop me to confirm your role?

vote MFW

Top Bottom