• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utrick'd3 Mafia! Light at the end of the tunnel!

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol.

Well my working reads list as of ten seconds ago is like this:

Soup Killed N2!- Indy
Ryker/J - Inactive as balls
S2/Xonar Jdietz -Awesome
Kary Killed N1!-Town
DH/Swiss- iffy
RR -iffy
KevinM/Iggy -towniffy
Bardull -like a pile of bricks
Orbo -town
Zen Rake -p. town?
Vinyl Lynched D2!-Mafia
Gova -Mostly quiet
Joey Killed N2!-Town

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
The iffy slots have both good and bad in varying amounts. I'm going to go look at interactions to see if I can determine more.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
You're really useful.

Soup and Vinyl can die. Joey needs to grow a ****in' brain. Orb, RR town.

J I know you're active, why so scared to post in thread without Ryker? Ah, because you're scum.

Sure am glad I have a hydra partner to help me out here. Would suck if I only hydra'd with someone because they asked and then they didn't do ****.
J I know you're active, why so scared to post in thread without Ryker? Ah, because you're scum.
Back this up ?

Orb, RR town.
What made RR and Orbo town at this point ?

Those reads changed at all ?

Top 2 scum picks now that the 2 people you wanted dead have died / been lynched ?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yes okay that's great. But you know what I mean. If we don't get other things too we'll be stuck if the game doesn't end after a TLM lynch. I'd at least like other people to speak while we wait.
You're implying his lynch isn't fruitful, lets say it's lylo and that slot is there, do you feel better with them there?

I certainly don't inactivity is a problem, if they do nothing, their slot is certainly lynch worth, if it even continues under pressure. They have no content, Gova has a little, though almost entirely null.

~

I'M NOT SAYING NOT LOOK AT OTHER PEOPLE I'M SAYING HELP ME AND OTHERS READ THE INACTIVES WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
First off, the speculation that the becoming gigantic is a delayed night kill is bogus.

I'm okay with going the Leading Man as well.

Sure TLM has done nothing , but neither has gova.

Gova's redeeming factor is the fact he has posted ?
All he's posted is "I has no reads " or whatever.
Puts him in the same boat as TLM which is :

If they don't do something i have no problem lynching them.

Ryu can you give me something specific , like : At least Gova is trying , TLM isn't ;

You know, something more than : Rawr they are inactive and must die.

What are your scum reads Ryu ? Were are you looking besides TLM ?
Rake on that hard misconstrue. I have never posted "I have no reads" and later I did give out a few. Also, RR is basically saying that I am trying and TLM isn't and that you couldn't figure that out seems mighty suspicious. It looks like you're trying to find any excuse to keep TLM alive even though you haven't given any reasons he should be.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Actually i was trying to see why RR had , as JD put it "such a hard " on for The Leading Man, I wanted to see him say something like : "Gova is trying and had this or that read thing , where TLM hasn't "

Now that he has, I'm on-board for TLM going , but I'm not feeling a QL at all and am more on the side of :

We don't catch scum / Orbo doesn't have incriminating results, then we go TLM.

BTW Gova: Reads list ? / Or just your read on >mfw and JD

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

To be accurate i was on board before, but i was more feeling for it to be between you (Gova) and TLM , but after I'm going to leave you for later / to be looked at later

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Also just going to say if i wanted TLM alive i wound have said something more like : yo , RR get off this TLM thing they gonna be epic once in it. Lets go for Gova / >mfw because i say so.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
ALSO, SWORDS SLOT SHOULD ALSOlOUT THEIR READS. I DO NOT KNOW WHY EVERYONE IS GIVING THEM A PASS WHEN THEY DECIDED TO GO ALPHA MODE OUT OF NOWHERE. SOUNDS LIKE TYPICAL KEVM AND ISN'T ALIGNMENT SPECIFIC.

Swords_R_Karthik_King

Smash Rookie
Good to know Bardull didn't listen to me after I told everyone Vinyl was the play yesterDay he still decided to be stubborn.

And oh look we don't have any information on LeadingMan what a safe and stupid choice.

And yet look, he's going to be butthurt that i came into the game hard YesterDay.

HEY BRO I STOPPED A LYNCH TO LYNCH SCUM, YOU GUYS HAD A NO LYNCH AND THEN RAN AROUND LIKE IDIOTS YESTERDAY? EARTH TO BARDULL STOP TRYING TO FRONT ON ME BECAUSE OF HOW I PLAY MAFIA. YOU EVEN SAID YOURSELF IT'S A NULL TELL THAT I COME INTO A GAME HARD.

Anyways.

MFW can go toDay.

LeadingMan/Gova should just be shot overnight if we have a Vig or an SK that wants to be bro that would be cool.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Apologies for this activity.

No content. Dislike

Vote: Vinyl

Town:

Orb
RR
Karthik

Scum:
Vinyl
Soup/Zen? Little iffy.
Gova

Dislike Joey.
RR, give me your explanation why I'm scum and I'll reply back.

It's not instantly, but i'm sure I'll reply back.
It's posts like this were it looks like Vinyl was more interested in defending than scum hunting.

Also more of his interactions later I will bring out link to a point I'm about to make which is:

Vinyl interacted with a lot of slots purely to interact with them, and i feel like he may have dropped something unintentionally while doing that. Going to look at paper mario later for how he interacted with BW.

Vinyl why shouldn't he have been looking at zen?

:phone:
Well, **** me.

---

I don't have enough time as mom is really getting mad at me again. So before, I leave once more, I'll just give out these reads.

Orbo is town, due to his good activity and questioning, which I can rely on. Still, you need to make more than sentences than one-liners.

Bardull, you claimed cop, so you would be obviously town. The fact that you claimed cop on D2 makes me wonder why you did that though.

Rake, you're now something I would say null with a town lean ever since I read your past posts. What JD did was just oddily bad. You don't deserve a vote by him, I can tell you that. JD is null/scum because of that.

Soup, you're someone I can't take my eyes off of. Null/scum right now, but you're really something else.

RR, give out that reasoning of why I'm scum and I'll respond. Also, why are you fine with wanting zen gone before?
Italicised: Bothers me wrt wording : No town is obv town wrt PR's and flavour cop is not necessarily a town role.

Underlined Part 1: Possible light buddying of unproven PR ?
Not sure how to take that suspicion.

Swords is freaking aggro, telling bardull to cop him sounds like he's really pushy for one.
It's up to bardull to cop him, but I'm sure he's not interested in that. I'm not gonna say town, but I'm gonna go with a simple null until further notice.

And mfw is already here, so I'd like to see what he has to say for himself with his lurking.
Underlined Part 2:
Why is he sure Bardull is not interested in copping Swords ?
To that point IIRC Bardull was letting Orbo choose, right ? So IIRC Bardull was more saying : I`m not to to follow what you say when i don`t trust you, so I`ll let Orbo decide.

Bolded: Another possible light bus for lurking.
Earlier in the game one player slot (cannot recall who right now ) pressed Vinyl on why inactivity was such a thing for Vinyl to be looking at. IIRC i did not like Vinyls response to that, will find it later.

Oh, he's on mobile?

Okayyy, bardull copped him and gave out guilty, and then bardull said it wasn't exactly a guilty.
I'm just gonna go out and say that mfw's a wildcard.

Avoids giving read on mfw again, this was Vinyl all game wrt mfw.
But that isnt much of a tell considering Vinyls quote un-quote , `reads this game`

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You're being thick Bardull, I'm not even close to being a candidate today, and I would assume most other players would agree. I'm flat dismissing you.
I DON'TlGIVE A DAMN IF YOU THINK I'M BEING THICK. YOU'RE NOT OFF THE HOOK YET FOR YOUR BULL**** REASONING ON RAKE. IT IS EASILY THE SCUMMIEST ROUTE TO TAKE AND YOU LITERALLY DID NOT TRY TO READ INTO THE INTENT WHATSOEVER. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LYLO.

SWISS, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE TO DEFLECT RAKE. BUT I WON'T BE A ***** ABOUT PRODUCTIVITY AS LONG AS YOU GIVE US SOME GOODS SOON.

I'LL RESPOND TO YELLING AT SWORDS WHEN I HAVE FREE TIME.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I ALMOST WANT TO RUSH A WAGON ON JD FOR BEING SNIDE ENOUGH TO SAY HE ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO BEING A CANDIDATE. WOULD BE HILARIOUS TO LYNCH HIM HONESTLY. BUT THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANTlPLAYERS TO LOOK INTO FOR THE TIME BEING.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
YOUR INCESSANT DEFLECTIONS AREN'T HELPING YOU. MY POINT IS LEGITIMATE AND SECURE. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LYLO. PLAIN ANDlSIMPLE.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
TRYING TO POLICY LYNCH RAKE FOR THE SURFACE VALUE OF HIS FAKE RESTRICTION SEALED YOUR FATE.

YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD, YOU JUST DON'TlKNOW IT YET.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Scum:
mfw
RR(more of a null scummy type feel as i sort through him / vinyls interactions )

Y U No Post more:
TLM: (null and can go)

Gova: (null but sexy, can stick around but wouldnt mind seeing him go if he doesnt do more)

Somewhat town:
Swords(tryin to get my thoughts sorted , 50/50 on town atm)

Town :
Orbo
JD (hesitantly )
Bardull
Rake

:phone:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
No need I'll explain it:

You're the only one in the game capable of being dense enough not to at least suspect what's going on here. It's TvT, but so stupid I don't care to even put your mind at ease.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
JD LITERALLY TRIED TO OFF RAKE WITH A POLICY LYNCH ON THE PREMISE OF THE FAKE RESTRICTION WITHOUT LOOKING INTO IT WHATSOEVER.

SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THAT ISN'TlSCUMMY.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
ANYWAY AS I SAID BEFORE, JD ISN'T GOING TO LYLO. THAT DOESN'T IMMEDIATELY MAKE HIM THE PLAY BUT HE IS DEFINITELY AlCANDIDATE TODAY/TOMORROW. NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS, THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD ROLL.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
WILL BBL. BUT AGAIN, JD IS NOT TO BE LET GO UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. DO NOT LET HIM GO TO LYLO. I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH.

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW. WILL POST MY THOUGHTS ON EVERYlOTHER SLOT BY TONIGHT.

Top Bottom