• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 2011 CouchWarriors - 12th Nov - The Hive, Box Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I'd actually prefer saturday too since theres more times i can catch the bus, its kinda limited on sundays :/

Well, anyone want to host a meet this weekend then? =p lol

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I can totes arrange rock climbing, I got addicted to it in Canberra. It's so invigorating.

Who else would be interested??

Neo Conker

Smash Rookie
I'm new and was looking to play in the tournament on the 27th and i had some mates coming too, it would have been perfect for me. So in order for me to participate i need it to be on a sunday. I can't make saturdays because i work then. Help out the new guy. My vote is for the 6th. Why exactly the change anyway? Confirmed at the hive 27th Feb means confimed afterall.

Splice

Smash Hero
I am dissapointed with the postponing of this tournament.
Im unsure if I can make the 5th or 6th, and I am not sure if Jeis lift offer is still in effect.
but thats totes fine d00ds!
To remedy this, I'm happy for a few people to come over to mine just through the day for some smash.

no more than 5
Jei, Earl, Nicks, Nix, Aled get VIP reserves.

So basically if one of them cant come then yeah anyone can come. I will have two TV setups and I will need the collection of other people to supply 2 wiis between them.

Also its up to those 5 whether its this Saturday 26th or this Sunday 27th; im totally free.

Keen for Melee and Brawl. Lets play!

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Either date's fine for me.

With a Brawl stagelist as conservative as Dekar's, why is a stage as polarizing as Rainbow Ride legal? I'm not really complaining as it's one of my character's better stages... but it seems out of place.

And I'll probably be entering Melee this time. Be afraid... I know I am :3

No one wants to team with me for Brawl? :(

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Omg sax-rolled Viva. Too good.

Yeah I was under the impression that people loved the DGB stagelist. If ya'll are unhappy with it I can modify it np'z.

What the hell is going on this weekend? If no tourney then I'm going Billy's.

Splice

Smash Hero
DGB stagelist so good
dont modify it
dont modify it ever
dont ever do that
dont ever modify it

theres no tourney dudes lol
Wont be able to confirm if meet at mine is SAT / SUN till like, thursday :D

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
not sure why frigate and picto arent there...

also, if rr is in, japes and brinstar should come back too.

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
I am dissapointed with the postponing of this tournament.
Im unsure if I can make the 5th or 6th, and I am not sure if Jeis lift offer is still in effect.
but thats totes fine d00ds!
To remedy this, I'm happy for a few people to come over to mine just through the day for some smash.

no more than 5
Jei, Earl, Nicks, Nix, Aled get VIP reserves.

So basically if one of them cant come then yeah anyone can come. I will have two TV setups and I will need the collection of other people to supply 2 wiis between them.

Also its up to those 5 whether its this Saturday 26th or this Sunday 27th; im totally free.

Keen for Melee and Brawl. Lets play!
yay splice da bess :) ill be there!
sat or sun is fine with me ;)

Splice

Smash Hero
Nice logic Attila.

Good reasoning also ;)

@Nicks: You are confirmed dawg!

Confirmed (Sat/Sun pending):
Nicks

Just show up at 11am or later. I wake up early now haha :)

Splice

Smash Hero
Aled and Nix preference coz they homeboys
Earl and Nicks preference coz they are kings and all around enjoyable people to play against in any games and a good team for some brawl doubles prac ;)
Jei preference coz i gotta give him stuff and he's been good to me.

Aled and Nicks confirmed. :D
Wont know which day it is til like thurs or late wednesday sorry. Blame Nixernator.

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
I don't know what I'm doing this weekend, probably not playing games though. So soz Billy, looks like you might have to buy a keyboard (maybe things will turn around though!!)

Splice

Smash Hero
i make the same comment everytime we discuss stages. cbf explaining myself again. but we should have all three or none. they're as stupid and equally polarizing as each other.
Yeah I know. I dont think I could really care to debate these things anymore myself.
Just do whatever. I'd prefer none to all three. All three is totally stupid :)

i agree with removing rainbow cruise lol
bill i wanna come
Not interested.

Aww gee Plasia, thats ok :)
Im sure my wallet can handle it I guess

Splice

Smash Hero
aight. Id like everyone who can bring a wii to bring a wii, im gonna have 2 setups in my room thats all.
But please note my wii and shiz is all broken.

We are limited to my room coz it kinda shows mum and dad that its not a big deal i dont want them to freak out, they tired of big meets :p Maybe could use that spare room with the bed. Dont assume so though.

Confirm: Nicks, Aled, Timic
Maybe: Earl, Jei, Nix

Unless 2 of these people drop out that'll be all soz

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Got two votes each way (slightly leaning towards Sunday due to neo conker = 3 friends rather than just one) but I still want more votes!

Splice

Smash Hero
mmyeaaaah suuuunnnnndaaaaay uhuhhh yeeeeah woo

If I can come at all, that day is better for me.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
red just a pick a date and let everyone else deal with it -- there is no superior day for turnouts generally speaking

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
red just a pick a date and let everyone else deal with it -- there is no superior day for turnouts generally speaking
I'm picking this friday, just giving it a chance because since im not psycic it might turn out that 15 people cant make a sunday for some reason.

Taking precautions but I'll decide by this friday with or without a solid lean for one day

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
I'm picking this friday, just giving it a chance because since im not psycic it might turn out that 15 people cant make a sunday for some reason.

Taking precautions but I'll decide by this friday with or without a solid lean for one day
im pretty sure there is already a solid lean towards sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom