• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 3 Stock'd ~ Melbourne 2010 ~ Nope

Afropony

Smash Lord
good stuff jos
melbourne is very anti-mk actually
only 2 srs mk mains are earl and ledge and earl plays marth more nowadays anyway
afropony don't count, shows up as often as shaz
I went to Bali and missed 2 tournaments in 2 weeks, pretty sure I show up a bit more than Shaz ;)

I'll be there tomorrow though, repping MK :)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Today was good =).

Happy to see new people aswell =D. I hope you all keep coming to our tournaments <3

Anyways might do a couple of shoutouts later for funs.

jezza_10

Smash Apprentice
yeah the competition really surprised me. It's the first time i've ever played brawl competively. :) had alot of fun, met alot of awesome people, and it feels weird.... very weird to be beaten so easily by other players.

earla

Smash Lord
hey guys. welcome to the scene. we play regularly at n2c on thursdays and theres meets generally across melbourne.

hope you had alot of fun!!!
you all have potential. connie, jerome and taylor right? correct me if im wrong.

earl

Timic83

Smash Ace
Moorabbin/Hampton East, Melbourne, Australia
^i post my reply and that face pops up at me OH GOD

good fun all
nba jam shootouts

lwarb
connor: ty for the games man im trying to get good at brawl but i dunno how to approach it :)
toast: ur amazing for a first comer, or maybe im just **** XD
dean: game 2 was the stage making me win :D yeah sorry about losing it after game 3, u even must admit tho that was pretty bs :p, good to se you went on to place well cos u deserved it more than me
viva: lolminus, did u notice fox's wavedash :o
leish: lolminus, where my huggles at :(

eelem
dekar: where my huggles at :( your marth is amazing
guy i thought was robsta (tennis racket guy): your pretty good and stuff yeah
little kid i vs'd in friendlies: you got a future of being amazing at melee kid, when i was that young i was still thinking mewtwo was the best and stuff
bryan: your peach amazing, also ness would be good if didnt SD so much
jjjj: my falcon too good! good brackets match but better man won :)
xiii: ****ing amazing yoshi, even more amazing ganon, thought i was gunna win but u showed me the goods
kier: we were so solid in teams, then i picked jiggs... and flatzone XD good fun
tibs: fans of project m that arent timic in melbourne got increased to 2!

46: get ***** by kirby lololol no rly ur good kirbys just gay

i picked up a black cube with melee and no mem card, whos is it

earla

Smash Lord
special shoutout to gus? aka raver flava69 .can see some good things happening with that gaw and your relaxed attitude.! hopefully u and ur mates keep attending n havin a good time.

@melbourne: make the new people feel welcome for our scene to grow. they're definately worth playing and talking to.

one new guy(taylor?) took my marth to high % last stock with peach. i found him difficult to read because he played so differently to most players here.. random ****.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
If I mix up names with people I'm really sorry, I played a lot of people and didn't sleep much the night before hand.

Dekar: I had a lot of fun with our set, probably the most fun one I've had for a while. You showed really good adaptive gameplay and were too good for me in the end though.

Toshi: to be honest if you didn't SD game 1 you probably would've had the set. Why can I beat you and not Joey? Oh yeah, Joey: good job in doubles I guess.

Conor: thanks for all the friendlies throughout the day, I had a lot of fun. But you shouldn't be losing to me in bracket though, that's just silly, you're better than me.

Timic: yeah you completely outplayed me in our set. Several times in game 3 I'd pretty much acknowledged that I was going to lose, I don't know what happened. You've improved a lot now that you care about Brawl (?), I hope you continue.

Attila: well, playing you in tournament is a whole other experience from friendlies. tbh that was the most thoroughly outplayed I've ever had in tournament >.> You're way too good. I told you I was bad :p

Spiro: you're actually kinda really good. Both games were close and could've gone either way. I would like for you to continue to attend tournaments and keep improving because you can do really well.

Jezza: you have good knowledge of your characters, which sets a good foundation for further improvement. Very good for your first tournament. Please come back to the next one!

Vermy: it's good to see you embracing your Metabourne heritage, although you make me feel slightly responsible for that. You're improving well. Stay cool, bro.

Nicks: I like playing you. Keep up the Snake!

Jos: you're Olimar is really good. You play really well with momentum. Good games. And Toasty: you're a good G&W. I saw you getting tips from Splice, scary.

Connie: thank you for teaming with me! I thought we did pretty well in doubles, and I had much fun. You really held your own!

Viva: yeah thanks for the 'training' on Friday and for the lift home.

Leisha: you're a fun person to be around/play, sorry I don't talk back much. I still haven't played you in tournament >.>

Thanks for the tourney guys, enjoyed it a lot.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
@dean: I am most focussed at the start of bracket, and I player you completely seriously; something which I rarely do for more than a few matches. You just unlucky son ;)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
I've caught onto your nado habits now, I think I was too tired to adjust properly last night. Otherwise, mix it up a little more when I recovering, space nado when im recovering above, predict wavebounces, and thats all I remember. We should play more on thurs.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
what a set, dean!! favourite brawl set i ever played perhaps...
otherwise ledge what a mongrel knocking me into losers and then out of the tournament... go back to snake so i have a chance thanks
let down jei in teams again, sorry >_>

Splice

Smash Hero
Some Shoutouts:

Attila: GG's man, I was choking pretty hard and fishing for the kill, did the same against Toshiba, but the mobility I have with GaW that I got from RC was still there so it was ok. Really thought I'd win the last match coz you had run out of CPs. Oh well. :)

Ledge: Good to see you, glad your capture card thingy was there, very helpful. Pity we didn't play but we were out of time. 40 bucks ain't bad though ;)

Afropony: Still a great player but you were out of it a bit. Good Games though, Japes is amazing, Yoshis Island game was clutch. Thanks for housing me again :) We are pro at doubles, Brawl and Melee :D So gewd!

Toshiba: The first game was pretty good but after watching the match I can see where you get distracted. Pity you lost your motivation after that and CP'd Norfair... Good to see you anyhow, good work in Melee lol.
I'll have to team with you again sometime.

Finn Conor: thanks for the dnb, so goooood! Bad luck in doubles mang

Joey: Thanks for shouting dinner bro'

Nicks: You did well against Aled, keep on improving! Our doubles set was pretty fun, bit of a challenge at times ;)

Vermy: Your Falco is quite decent. I have trouble spacing airials with MK and I think it was pretty essential vs Falco, but you still did well regardless. Keep it up! Nerf gun was pro. Can't wait til Soundwave I'm still so hypeeed

Earl: Always good to see you, I really wanted to play you. Next n2c or at a meet maybe, I need to play your Marth and MK heaps with my characters :)

Timic: Thanks a bunch for helping with the vids. Good to see a bit of 64 I should have played at some point though lol.

New GaW main I didn't catch your name: Was good fun playing, it was pretty unbelievable how much of the fundamentals you have down already. A few meets and you should be doing well, if you are prepared to stay for the longterm. I really hope you do :)

Lots of newplayers, all showing a good amount of knowledge. I hope you all come back continuously and continue to improve!

Nice tourney Conor and Vermy, thankyou very much for this.

Here is my new thread btw
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=290699

I hope it is succesful :(

Dekar289

Smash Hero
btw ledge, when i learn all the grab release stuff marth has on mk, i will take you to ground floor
then work my way up the vic pr from there
just give me the 1st prize money for die hard now srsly

i'm missing:

- white gamecube controller (labelled with 'dekar')
- white wiimote with rechargable battery pack
- white nunchuck

tak? timic? splice? idk

ViVa

Smash Ace
Shoutouts yeahyuzzz :reverse:

Leisha: Robot Herpes was amazing, we played so good didn't we? ****ing 2nd with Mario/R.O.B wtf rapeeeee. We were like the best teammates evar, you gimping dekar while I grab edge, you telling me to calm down and be patient all the time when I was :mad:
sorry about that rofl </3
and those grab to footstool things we tried to do :bee:. That pizza we split was such a troll too xD. Making that double rainbow snapshot was heaps fun as well, then showing it off to gary was lol.

Jei: Yoshi Hat!

Conor: Finn Hat!

Dean: You know that training helped you beat Toshi... >_> <_<

Atilla: Norfair da bess, attila he be mad... :awesome: but yeah can only do well against you on norfair :scared:, and I doubt conor will keep it on for future tourneys, poor me </3 Also lol @ falcon.

Earl: Dayummm, mk mu is so hard and unforgiving fark XD GGs.

New Players and guys from dgs: Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves and will stick around. :)

Timic: Thanks for the brawl - and project m games.

Vermy: OMG nerf gun was <3, bring it every monthly and shoot it at peeps you want to stop playing friendlies gogogogo <3.

ViVa: Stop being so :mad: all the time mang.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Imma probably main D3 now. He's like the best character ever, seriously. Two years of stagnation with Marth was starting to get to me...

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
If we brought back low tier I'd have a reason to embrace the Dark Lord once again.
But seriously, using him in tournament was a silly risk that paid of 'coz Billy was playing poorly that day. Faaaar too gimmicky for me to use in tournament when my other characters are better. The only good thing to come of him was that I can say "I have a 100% winning record with Ganon in tournament."

Splice

Smash Hero
But I beat your Marth that day

Then you were all "herp guess I CP Ganondorf"

And then you won

And I was liek "QQ"

Top Bottom