• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 3 Stock'd ~ Melbourne 2010 ~ Nope

earla

Smash Lord
yea monthly at leisha's.

what's coming up apart from splice's meet?

mikul's is quite far and expensive to travel.. vline

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
So uh...exactly what will be happening this weekend?

I kind of cleared all plans so I could be with you guys, I thought we were going to Mikul's. If that's not happening then I need to know what everyone's doing.

kgo ^_^

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I just found out I can't go anywhere on Saturday (Sunday I can go to a meet) so I am willing to have a couple of people come to mine Saturday 2pm onwards?

I'm talking 5-6 people tops because I cbf. Vermy for sure can come because he suggested it.

But more importantly, is anything happening on Sunday?

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I...don't know..

pretty spontaneous planning. My bad.

I want something small and chill.

My regular favorites (Vermy, Conor, Dekar, Redact) and I think I'm going to allow 3-4 people to stay the night. As for the cap, 10 should be enough.

That's Vermy/Eily
Conor
Leisha
Viva
Earl
Nicks so far

Reserves for Dekar and Redact if they're interested.

Wasn't Leisha having a meet? I'm not intending to takeover anyone's plans to hold a meet I hope...

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Wow it seems all of us are feeling pretty Smash deprived.
I, on the other hand feel the season break has come at a good time because I'm feeling pretty lowbeat about the game at the moment.

Even still, mebe I should host something small over the holidays as well...

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Nah man, I was just gonna go chill at her place and smash, and watch Adventure Time and Regular Show.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Classic mode has taught me some very interesting things, did you know that you can chain MKs dthrow ~10 times and its a true combo?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Yes it should, but I was playing Fast Heavy Giant Brawl, and so I can neither confirm nor deny your suspicions.

Zxv

Smash Lord
Classic mode has taught me some very interesting things, did you know that you can chain MKs dthrow ~10 times and its a true combo?
This reminds me I should probably finish unlocking all the CDs on my NTSC copy of Brawl... Does anybody know a fast way to do this? I tried using Ocarina codes to "complete" all Challenges, but all it did was set them to complete without actually unlocking anything, thereby making it practically impossible to track my progress ^_^

Zxv

Smash Lord
Yeah, I unlocked all those CDs... It's the specific ones, like completing Classic mode 10 times or whatever that I've yet to unlock. It's stuff like that I'm not looking forward to repeating.

jezza_10

Smash Apprentice
So, from what i've been reading you guys can't host a tourney at the abbortsford convent anymore because it was left untidy..

That sucks, i really enjoyed my first tournament ... When will you guys start up another season? Will there be a tournament in January?

Besides the vic 3 stock'd, is there any other melbourne monthlys that are taking place..? or is there no brawl tournaments in melbourne altogether for the rest of the year.

earla

Smash Lord
splices meets + n2c's are happenining.

conor, vermy is there a possiblity of another tournament this year?

then the numerous people interested can stop wondering.

Zxv

Smash Lord
cd factory
I replaced the Super Scope bullets with CDs. Unlocked all possible CDs this way. The rest can only be obtained via challenges.

Fairly certain theres actually a code to unlock all music. Should look for that rather than using the all challenges code.
I thought so too. I looked for this but I couldn't find it, so I gave up and went with challenges.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
the convent are full of ****, this is at least the third time they've tried to pull the it was left it a mess ****.

every melbourne tourney I've attended we've cleaned the place up good at the end.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Didn't I tell everyone to calm down about the convent? The root problem lies in communication between event managers, security/maintenance clerk, and the hirers. Take what you hear from others with a grain of salt.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
I...don't know..

pretty spontaneous planning. My bad.

I want something small and chill.

My regular favorites (Vermy, Conor, Dekar, Redact) and I think I'm going to allow 3-4 people to stay the night. As for the cap, 10 should be enough.

That's Vermy/Eily
Conor
Leisha
Viva
Earl
Nicks so far

Reserves for Dekar and Redact if they're interested.

Wasn't Leisha having a meet? I'm not intending to takeover anyone's plans to hold a meet I hope...
regular favourite, what a compliment <3

10/10 jei, even though its a little late response (dont normally read brawl threads unless bores soz!)

ill make sure dekar comes, just confirming that ill be coming too.

me and dekar can have some teams prac vs nicks/earl, then ill offer some lessons for 50 bux an hour

Dekar289

Smash Hero
whatever they are offering to pay you in asia, tak will pay you double!
ofc im confirmed j
nba jam gunna go off
mabes we can play that smash bruz game they played at rom3 too?

Top Bottom