• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Feburary 27th results are up

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol no, you're dumb.

Mario Kart DS is universally considered the best Mario Kart, unless you're judging from a purely casual perspective. It's actually competitive and moderately technical.
qft x 100

let's play it :)

I don't own it anymore, though :(

anti that rusty **** is getting old, seriously

it's brawl, just how rusty can you be - while actively playing on wifi, and as a metaknight main (with the easiest auto frame traps in the game)

i'm sure your "MK tech skill and mindgames" are way off

cut that stuff out and just play

don't no one wanna hear about the rusty broken character mainer
haha, qft

Doubles predictions:

1. Praxis/Inui
2. Moo2King/AllEh
3. Artemis/Zuckco
4. ADD/Deaf
5. Level 9 Luigi/Cheese
Makes sense to me!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
To philly^

M2k's trying to get here from West PA, like Pittsburgh, which is like 6 hours west of philly lol

Jem.

Smash Master
Just remember when Praxis tears faces off.. He's unranked in Washington! ;)

also good luck everyone at this, i really really wish i could have come to this but i choked way too hard in singles at TP4 to be able to afford this with the assumption i would not place in doubles or singles. lol. ill be watching on live stream though =)

Kantō

Smash Champion
yea i want to play friendlys too, but i know that the tourney needs to be ran using all the TV's and whatnot.
ill have to MM people

KageMurphy

Smash Master
yo everyone dat needs my housing read my thread :(...snow ftl....
I'd like to say if you cancel housing for like 50 people this short notice and then having given no prior info this could happen then you're an idiot and I hope you're not allowed to come to VC.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
wut do you want me to do fly on meta knights back wtf...I'm going to do everything in my power to get to NJ but if highways are closed or some crazy **** that I cannot control wtf am I suppose to do I'm not dying or getting into an accident So suck a ****. I am already cutting my classes in order to b there on time but I'm just puttin the what if out there...As of now housing is a go! As long as the bus still goes to nj then I will be there...sorry for any inconvience :)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
CHANGES TO THE RULES...aka **** ppl know that always go but i forget to upload

8 min time
1 stage ban
all tourney matches recorded can be uploaded
no crazy textures AKA NINJALINK TYPE **** REMOVE THEM!

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
wut do you want me to do fly on meta knights back wtf...I'm going to do everything in my power to get to NJ but if highways are closed or some crazy **** that I cannot control wtf am I suppose to do I'm not dying or getting into an accident So suck a ****. I am already cutting my classes in order to b there on time but I'm just puttin the what if out there...As of now housing is a go! As long as the bus still goes to nj then I will be there...sorry for any inconvience :)
Highways don't close lol unless they're like rebuilding or some shit. And remember if you make it to NJ and House everyone. YOU'LL BE GETTING MAD $$$$$.

CHANGES TO THE RULES...aka **** ppl know that always go but i forget to upload

8 min time
1 stage ban
all tourney matches recorded can be uploaded
no crazy textures AKA NINJALINK TYPE **** REMOVE THEM!
lol legit ass rules.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
you also put for me to ban mk chibo

- rep lol

i'll put a new rule if you are a host of tournaments called COT you have to give 5 bucks to everyone person :)

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
really smurf? really?

they are calling for snow wed night into thurs.... the roads should hopefully be fine by friday.
they are calling for close to 2 feet. I was stuck in my drive way for 4 days 2 weeks ago after the blizzard.

Cut Smurf some slack.

BTW HYYYYYYYPE!

Lobos

Smash Master
Snow!? *looks outside* pretty ****ing sunny out here in D.C. GIMR!

Can't say the same for PA/NJ/NY tho lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I would come out there to stomp you again homie, but I gotz money johns. but im sending a few players from my area in my stead.

Jtails

Smash Lord
yo dakid we had a mm to settle?
grr guess ill have to play your friends.
$10?

Top Bottom