• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Results

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
2nd best tourney of 2010. Apex 2010 is going to be the best.

qft
1: Ally - Get my Plushies...
2: ADHD - WYATTTTTTT
3: Mew2King - BAN MK!
4: DEHF - WC < EC...
5: Shadow - Roar. I wish I played better in our MM, shadow tooooo good.
7: Atomsk - Trevz0r
7: MintyFlesh - Nice job
9: Meep - God dammit, I hate dittos. At least I 3-stocked you one game :-p
9: Kool Aid - Pit is bad. You're good though
9: San - Ike? Really?
13: Pierce - GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Amazing set. Your spacing is too spot-on. I had fun, and you're one of my favorite players.
17: ChiboSempai - Really? Lain?
17: JTails - OH HAI
17: Cable - Getting it in on those ICs.
25: Lain - Sad face.
25: Cheese - Meh, I've got a matchup to work on, a little cleanup to do, and we're good.
25: Delta Cod - WTF do you do to to that ****ing dinosaur? Time to study up.
25: Inui - Don't let people get to you, tough it out a bit, you're one of the best players.
25: Malcom - Your name got LCancelled. You gotta figure out something for those D3s, my man.
33: JG Wentworth - JG2gud.
33: OffTheChain - EE2gud.
33: Keitaro - Fun set. I can't touch you in MK dittos.
33: PGN - I hope your signature reminds you of losing to me every time you see it.
33: dmbrandon - What happened my man?
33: Fatal - Same as diem.
33: Zucco - You got this.
33: Blackanese - Papa Black!
33: Chaos Marth - Heh.
49: Jash - Weird seeing you down here. Shake it off and win next tourney.
49: ikon - Where's your trashtalk now? Rocking that 3rd seed in pools and getting shut out in brackets? 2pro.
lmaoooo funniest shoutouts ive seen

edit: btw im pretty sure kid made it out of pools but he gave his spot to Rizmf.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
funniest moment. was JG and like 5 other guys coming out of the bathroom lmao and JG wiping his mouth lmao0o0o0o0o
LMAO that was too pro. Shame you got screwed in pools, you're really legit.

@iKon: I only did one MM all day, I honestly wasn't avoiding you, I was concentrating on brackets. I'll be glad to MM you at Poly if you're going, or whatever the next tourney is, if you feel like it must happen for some reason.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i remeber when mlg took forever people did not ***** as much. im sorry they have other things to do xD

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
13. I'm pleased with my performance, though I could have done even better. Time to turn up the gay.

Also, using different characters for different MUs was very, very satisfying. The level of confidence of going into a MU using MK is just AMAZING. Especially off a double blind. Ugh, just feels so good. And when I have to fight a MK, and I get to ditto. It's like, "Oh, I'm not at a disadvantage. This feels different somehow. It feels . . . GOOD!"

My shoutouts go to N.E.. All of you are mad chill. Imma try to get over there some time.

Oh, and Atomsk, just for the record, I definitely would NOT have come close to beating ADHD yesterday. In winners, he was on some other stuff.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
13. I'm pleased with my performance, though I could have done even better. Time to turn up the gay.

Also, using different characters for different MUs was very, very satisfying. The level of confidence of going into a MU using MK is just AMAZING. Especially off a double blind. Ugh, just feels so good. And when I have to fight a MK, and I get to ditto. It's like, "Oh, I'm not at a disadvantage. This feels different somehow. It feels . . . GOOD!"

My shoutouts go to N.E.. All of you are mad chill. Imma try to get over there some time.

Oh, and Atomsk, just for the record, I definitely would NOT have come close to beating ADHD yesterday. In winners, he was on some other stuff.
When you double blinded me and went mk I can assure you I was 1000times more happy then you.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Delta Cod - That match with Dr.Grandpa was intense :O
You watched that? Yo, why didn't you tell me you were there? :mad:

21: Delta Cod - Ewwww Yoshi...made it into bracket?
I'll be winning money soon enough.

Double Laser Lock was legendary. :laugh:

25: Delta Cod - WTF do you do to to that ****ing dinosaur? Time to study up.
Answer is below.

You should focus on throwing more iceblocks and less controllers
Yes.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Yo, where you at, Bleachigo!

Delfino's mad fun!

GG's to Malcom, Blaze, DTM, JG, and San for pools/MM's. This tournament was so much fun and I can't wait for the next one. Going all Ganon and screwing the secondaries was definately the right choice, and I'm ready to continue doing so. Ganon's too good!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Not THAT goods of a pic but ehh. pretty good :)

Post up more pics from the event gaiz.

Coney

Smash Master
shoooutooouts

be forewarned, i get rull surrious 'bout shoutouts so this is gonna be like a thesis paper or something

1: Ally - congrats, friend! good seeing you again.

5: Shadow - good stuff, dude. always a pleasure seeing you, very impressive showing! fun teams by the way, you owe me some friendlies!

5: Ninjalink - LOL @ our pools matches, i really hope those vids get uploaded. FIYAR

7: Atomsk - i'll never pick up MK! neveeer! i love my fatboy too much :3

13: Pierce - WHEN ARE WE GOING TO PLAY

13: Takeover - you're going places, kiddo. keep it the **** up, homeboy!

13: PikaPika! - gotta say, that was an INTENSE set. i had a LOT of fun looking back on it, would love to play you some more next time we meet at an event. i really want those vids of us up!

17: ChiboSempai - very nice work beating lain, and you almost HAD neo man. good stuff for being the only ROB main anywhere anymore!

17: JTails - we never got to do our MM! oh well, at least we're sharing a spot here, hahah

17: Doom - good seeing you dude, we've never played @_@

17: Cable - you impress me so much every time i watch you play, stay cool!

25: Delta Cod - nah i actually really don't like MMs, but we can play a serious set! i actually have a policy to never sandbag, always trying to get better, hahah @_@ regardless, fantastic work here. kinda glad you didn't make it to pools at pound, scary *** yoshi!

25: Malcom - our matches were SHAMEFUL, man. i got the jump on you this time but it really could've gone either way, you're incredibly talented and a really fun dude to boot. sorry ddd is such a jerk :< i got you roasted like ever, you don't know but my CGs, they straight up clever

33: Vex Kasrani - we'll do our sonic/ddd match sometime soon, hahah. i gotta see what's so scary about sonic!

33: dmbrandon - you need an official fanclub, broseph

33: ROokie - REALLY scary set...my first time fighting a fox to be honest, dying off the top so early is really alien to me! you punished my patterns better than most, i really enjoyed our matches.

33: Chaos Marth - always a pleasure, friend. nice MK by the way, but you really gotta stop that MK junk! with a name like chaos marth, c'mon dawg

49: Jash - how did you go from jv3 stocking me to getting last in bracket? oh well, you know you're better than this, and i now know you're better than this. play me in more friendlies later, TL is so frustrating @_@

49: K-9 - ilu kenneth, see you this weekend ;D

49: Sassy - thanks for driving us and everything danny...i really do appreciate it. see you this weekend hopefully? :O

61: Yes! - good to meet you, man! always nice to hear positive feedback, hahah

81: MBlaze - real surprised you didn't make it out, honestly...my DA was a desperation move in that second game. but i'm sure you'll recover and do better next time, you seem the type!

MrsSaturnandWatch - thank you, i suppose! i hope that's a good thing anyway, hahah. i'd say something kind back but i don't remember us meeting, unfortunately. i'm sorry! :<

Alex Strife - very nicely run, pal. please get a different venue though, really irritating having my seat move constantly while i play, you know? not trying to make this an interactive movie ride or anything. not your fault obviously, just thought i should air my concerns.

Anti - wow, you're cool as hell! thanks for helping with the livestream and stuff, very much appreciated pal

ny/nj is cool. see y'all next time!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I gotta say tho, the most entertaining part of the stream, was when coney was talking to all the other tink mains about how much better jash is then them.

Top Bottom