• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva La Smash III - CT - Sept 11th - Fatal, Darc.. Cort?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
We could just do pools for Brawl, unless a huge amount of amateurs for Brawl are coming. I really don't care either way.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i think im gonna enter melee for the lulz...if i do well ill go to that melee tourny this month in wallingford too :D

Octave

Smash Ace
Gonna enter Melee and Brawl Singles even though I haven't played Brawl in months.

If anyone wants to team with a baddie I'll enter dubs too :bee:

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
So, I may not have a ride evidently, which sorta sucks to hear about last minute and I won't know for sure until 10 pm. So, I maaaaaaaaaaay need a ride from someone. I can pay for gas.

Anyone have room?

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Looking for a decent melee teammateee..

:3
I'm confirmed for this if I didn't already mention before lol. It'll be me, Vinnie, Punishment Divine, KirinBlaze, and Hippiedude.

Also Jake I might enter melee events for fun. I'm pretty good, not sure who you could ask to vouch for me. Oh, ask Dazwa. I played him at MLG Raleigh =P

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Will is really good.

Dazwa tells me all the time.

If Dazwa isn't teaming with anyone he'll want to team with you, Will.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I'm confirmed for this if I didn't already mention before lol. It'll be me, Vinnie, Punishment Divine, KirinBlaze, and Hippiedude.

Also Jake I might enter melee events for fun. I'm pretty good, not sure who you could ask to vouch for me. Oh, ask Dazwa. I played him at MLG Raleigh =P
Thatd be cool mang~ Like Darc said Dazwa is better than me so take him over me. But If not I would love to team~

Leaving for a LAN for the evening, really won't be online much up to the event.

REMINDEDS:

Venue opens at NOON

WE NEED LOTS OF SETUPS

Bring it no matter what if you are able to, the more the better, The venue has a good amount of CRT's and I am bringing a few myself.

See everyone there!!!

hype!!

TeeVee

Smash Lord

yayay ny people

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Once again, if anyone can get me to the venue and back home tomorrow, that'd be awesome, as my current ride bailed and my back-up is uncertain...can pay for gas...and it'd be weird for me to hype this up and then not go.

And I'll bring my Wii if I actually make it there.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Thatd be cool mang~ Like Darc said Dazwa is better than me so take him over me. But If not I would love to team~

Leaving for a LAN for the evening, really won't be online much up to the event.

REMINDEDS:

Venue opens at NOON

WE NEED LOTS OF SETUPS

Bring it no matter what if you are able to, the more the better, The venue has a good amount of CRT's and I am bringing a few myself.

See everyone there!!!

hype!!
Yay Dazwa is going to be there? I miss his troll face <3 It's quite a trip for us so I might as well enter melee =)

Also, I'll be bringing at least one full setup, with multiple Wii's as well.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Team with Kupo15, he's legit :D
Wow, thanks so much, man! :D

I wasn't planning on entering doubles for money reasons and since I don't know anyone but I'm sure 5$ off for bringing a setup and teaming with you, Jake, would help persuade me otherwise....if you really want a teammate that badly that is ;)
Just saying lol

anyway, Looking forward to tomorrow, guys!!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

I would team with you but I'm bad at jumping back and forth between the two games so I'll have to pass on that for now :(

Can't wait to see you guys though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom