• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva La Smash III - CT - Sept 11th - Fatal, Darc.. Cort?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Will I be able to show up early for friendlies? Anyone up for playing tons of friendlies?

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Ugh, so CrazyCloud isn't responding to me...I have no idea what the status of my ride is. Wonderful.

Banks

Smash Hero
so yea anyone who wanted the mm for w/e amount (hazy and jona so far i believe) i'll hunt you down so we can do them
vanz : if you want to do your falco vs my sheik here we can do that, the one you agreed to at apex. all battlefield lmao. we're doing it

also watkins, don't forget we have to mm in BARLW

TeeVee

Smash Lord
SOMEONE BRING A LAPTOP SO WE CAN STREAM/RECORD...IM BRINGING MY DAZZLE BUT I DONT HAVE A LAPTOP

caps

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Any last minute rides for me? Still hoping someone can get me.

If not, good luck to everyone going.

ShinigamiMarth

Smash Cadet
Hey y'all... just sending a message for Shadowball2. His mom's was taken to the hospital last night and is still there, so he probably won't be able to make it to the tournament today. Keep her in prayer... :(

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
so...either jona is really late or he just decided not to pick me up...
i'm guessing the latter since he has my number
awesome :\

well, i'm upset that i won't get to see some good friends that i haven't seen in a long time, but i will see you all in the future sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom