• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vote for melee in "Game of the decade"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doromac

Smash Journeyman
I fully respect any opinion of yours, but currently all you have done is flame and troll this thread. I understand that you don't find Melee an enjoyable game, but you could have stated this in a more professional manner. I also understand your view point on the games that were in the top four, but you make it seem as your opinion was fact (you do see the oxymoron in that?).

Please stop responding in such a way as well Prawn. All you are doing is encouraging a more negative response from Wednesday.

Prawn

Smash Master
lol whats the big deal if he trolls a little people need to lighten up, they got butthurt cause we "cheated"(even though everyone else did, clearly) and we all had a good laugh that actually think WoW and HL2 are candidates for game of the decade.

el oh ****ing el.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I know an eight-year-old that type better than you. I'm not kidding one bit. He can form coherent sentences with proper grammar.
And you get verb conjugations wrong now gtfo and leave Crazy guy alone. He is so much cooler and better than you at this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom