• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vro Zone II. | Chicago Suburbs | Get ready for Sakurai 3!

Tink

Smash Hero
rofl...idk what foxes you watching -_-, but kels uses just what he needs to do with perfect tech skill....no he doesnt pull a chillindudee829 and b-air someone outta it, but you dont need to do that, so why would he? hes one of the more faster foxes, just doesnt have them mindgames he needs to beat higher level comp. alot of really techy foxes just throw in unneccesary tech and thats why they suck(me for example).

GodLi

Smash Cadet
Haha thanks everyone, it was pretty fun getting destroyed for about 8 hours straight by all of you :p

Now we actually have real people to look forward to! Instead of videos on youtube haha

We'll definitely try to come to more and get ***** again, and again, and again...

Tomacawk

Smash Master
rofl...idk what foxes you watching -_-, but kels uses just what he needs to do with perfect tech skill....no he doesnt pull a chillindudee829 and b-air someone outta it, but you dont need to do that, so why would he? hes one of the more faster foxes, just doesnt have them mindgames he needs to beat higher level comp. alot of really techy foxes just throw in unneccesary tech and thats why they suck(me for example).
few issues with this:your tech skill sucks
also kels is insanely technical. you guys confuse "tech skill" with "flashiness"
flashy=me
technical=eggm, kelly, raynex, etc. just super consistent

I am already registered for Apex and am flying there. I am buying a hotel and seeing as how many of these close MW smashers are poor as **** and need some help, I will not be splitting a room with HondaFoo, and letting anyone who comes to these get essentially free housing in my hotel room. Booking hotel soon.
does this apply to me? That's really ****ing cool of you Cary. The hotel cost is what pretty much was going to make me john out, but if you take me under your wing (super homo) then I will go, even though I'm ****ing dreading this drive (6'5" monster in a little car is so ****ing weak)

Tink

Smash Hero
my fox will out tech your any day of the week...ina a match, when it actually counts -_-. why bother just doing random tech thats not usefull sonn...5$ fox ditto MM?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I can do lots of useful stuff too, like waveshine oos, doubleshine waveshines, turning waveshines, shine bairs, etc...almost everything has a use in game that puts me at an advantage over almost every other fox player because I can do it
however when you're a choke artist it's not really important
EZ $

Vro

Smash Lord
I got you Luke. One room is only $99 a night and I'm confident we'll have about six to ten people sleeping in it. I strongly suggest you guys bring blankets and pillows because even tho there are a limited number of cots, there's nothing like knowing and being responsible for what you're getting yourself into.

At most I would only ask for people to buy me lunch or dinner. We will have to see how generous my parents are, as they are funding most of my trip.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
at pound 4 me + john9blue almost beat trail + vro in teams pools 2-0, but i sucked it up in a 1v1 vs carys falco at the end of game 2

moral of the story, joe, you wont make it out of pools in teams. The two teams from our pool that did were (1) adam + amsah and(2) g-reg+ KM, trail + vro got 3rd, me + john got 4th, some other team got 5th.

more proof trail sucks in teams
false, ask carey... dat armor was messing people up in teams. plus my climbers were beating the **** out of that slow *** amsah sheik

Kels88

Smash Lord
edited for correctness....i still really wanna go to apex, just dont know if ill have enough money to go or not. i kinda squandered my for sure shot at poe -_-....but ima still try. whats kellys plans for going? not at all?

edit: when are vids coming andallllle? i wanna see me own rat up =).
I can make it to Apex but I don't have a partner. Tink if you are going then i'm def in. lmk soon. I can probably get 2 round trip tickets for about $150 each.

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
hey v ro, youre so close to me, youre just 10-15 mins away from me, Im in broadview, I might go to your place one of thse days, mind if I call maybe? you mention you prefer messages but I have no cell phone right now.

Tink

Smash Hero
he says texts, because these happen in his basement, and the cell receptions kinda terrible :/. calling is cool, as alot of ppl do it anyways.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
If anyone needs ticket help I believe that I get a military discount on southwest so if you give me the funds perhaps you can end up with a cheaper ticket. Not making any promises but if your in the general area I'll try to help out

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
LOL at having to wear an army uniform on the plane in order to get the discount

not that i know otherwise but that was funny to me lol

im so screwed for going to apex... my mom totally just bought me a wii instead of a plane ticket for my bday LOL -_- buttt i will keep on trying ****k lol

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
The only reason I wanted a Wii in the first place was for MH3

but yeh obviously hacking it would be the other #1 thing lol.. tho i dont know how, i feel like im spamming this thread lool.. do i need to buy anything to hack a wii or what do i need to do? lmaoo!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
yeah ill make sure not to update. quaz ill just im you sometime i will prolly have my wii this weekend!

EDIT: but might still be able to make it to apex.. but i think it might be more worth it for me until i step up my game to top 48 level to just go to like these vro tournies once a month or somethin... only til i can beat all yall though!!

cuz apex is so spendy which would take up the last trip of the year for me and i wouldnt really be able to improve much at all at such a huge tourny

Dart!

Smash Master
chicago people should come to the next springfield/peoria smashfest.

i'm saving up to go to another one of these :D

Tink

Smash Hero
i may be coming as well...sorry for scrubing it up and no coming the past 2 vro zones -_-....had no car to come. still not sure if ima have it tomm. either -_-.

Vro

Smash Lord
Doors open at 11:30. Please contact me when you arrive. Venue fee is $5, waived if you bring a full setup. Doubles starts at 12:30 and is $5 per player. Singles starts between 4-5 and is $5. Drinking ensues after singles, around 10.

All information is in OP.

Top Bottom