• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vro Zone II. | Chicago Suburbs | Get ready for Sakurai 3!

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
can't go anymore. Stupid family plans without anyone telling me about them >_> + more johns

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Kels is gonna beat PC

oh wait Kels loses terribly to every OoR spacie.

.Nub.

Smash Rookie
I think real Team work at its finest would be if one of you played the joystick and L, and the other played the a,b, cstick, and Z... ALL ON ONE CONTROLLER!!!!

Tink

Smash Hero
smoking while in the passing lane....classy!

cary, can i stay the night over there maybe tommorow to get trashed? i might do that to have a gooood time =).

alcoady

Smash Ace
alright, if i can go to this, it's not gunna be till 5 or 6 ish....so all i can do is friendlies
which is lucky for everyone els who's going cuz i would have gotten first

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, if your kinda close at 5ish...call vro and we may just be able to put u in pools and shiz.

Bigleo55

Smash Cadet
Hey Vro, I got work until 3 tomorrow so I'll be there around 3:30 or 4. Count me in for singles though. I'm gonna get worked so hard tomorrow but its the best experience I can ask for lol.

Vro

Smash Lord
yes to tink. we can start singles later. trail where you at, we need beeeeeerr

lmao to smoking with both hands off the wheel in the passing lane

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
well i'm kinda bummed right now... but, shoutouts to Luke, Dart, and Adam lol.

Kels88

Smash Lord
I can't wait til tomorrow... later on today... whatever. Just know that i got this ****. Me losing to oor space animals will stop here.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I can't upload on youtube. I can upload the videos on like RapidShare and Megaupload, my computer is wierd and won't upload on youtube >_<. And the vids are in 5x speed >_>

Anyone wanna recommend an uploading site so that they can download it from there and upload it on their own YT?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Anyone coming that doesn't have a teammate but wants to enter? I need a partner, but if nobody wants to team ill just wait until singles start to come.

Dart!

Smash Master
Hey sveet, adam is coming with luke and myself and doesn't have a partner. he doesn't want to do doubles though, but if you maybe payed for his entry fee he would team ;)

Dart!

Smash Master
Tomacawk double post:
you guys are done, natural teamwork at it's finest! LOL also guys this is kind of my vacation, I'm looking forward to this :)

LOL
man PC I can't wait to meet you. Passenger and driver teamwork is pivotal to the safe mobile bowl user
we're leaving really soon. I can't wait =D

Top Bottom