• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vro Zone II. | Chicago Suburbs | Get ready for Sakurai 3!

Rat

Smash Lord
<3 the R brothers.

@dart!
yeah sorry i didn't play you with samus @ the end of the night (for me that is). I really wasn't feelin it. I'll get you next time buddy!

Vro

Smash Lord
I am cancelling today's Vro Zone. I know this is short notice but we have had low attendance last two Tuesdays. I will be texting a few people.

If anyone wants to play in Chicago, lmk.

Bigleo55

Smash Cadet
I was out of town for a couple days, I've been having trouble uploading with youtube for some reason but I'll post the doubles grand finals and more from request within the next day or two. Sorry for the delay.

Dart!

Smash Master
I was out of town for a couple days, I've been having trouble uploading with youtube for some reason but I'll post the doubles grand finals and more from request within the next day or two. Sorry for the delay.
do you have anything with Dart on there? i may not have worn the tag but i was like the only marth besides sveet and idk if tink played his rusty *** marth at all :p

toadturtle3

Smash Cadet
A friend (Jake) and I (Bo) are planning on showing up today at 7 if thats alright. I'm looking forward to meeting and playing some of you guys. We'd really like to get some teams matches in today.

Vro

Smash Lord
Looking forward to seeing you. Be sure to bring a setup or $1 venue fee.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
so due to a massive amount of johns i now have 2 open seats to apex if ur on the edge i can guarentee you a ride. Im leaving thursday from west lafayette indiana. Gas is estamated to be 45 a person (assuming theres 4 of us) to get there in back. send me a PM on here for more details if you are interested or preferably text or call me at 7654323648.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
zec, you better go you fcuking ****.

btw, to all those interested, KDJ is leaving korea....therefore i wear the number 1 headband in terms of korean smash. :-O

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
I'll probably try to come to this because I'm going to Virginia for coast guard training for like 3 months and I doubt there is gonna be smash there :(

Vro

Smash Lord
Want to make sure everyone knows the schedule coming up. Tomorrow's tournament will be the last one until APEX is over. We'll start back up on the following Tuesday and go until Sakurai 3, at which point Vro Zone II will be closed.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i might have to move to korea just to screw over ray chun

and him and xyt are probably dead even, but xyt is in the military so probably cant play often

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, cant make it for the tournament anymore...will be there later today forrr sure...prolly around 5ish, but wont be able to make singles :/.....kellys going now tho, so you can all complain about his cheapness still =)

Kels88

Smash Lord
yo, cant make it for the tournament anymore...will be there later today forrr sure...prolly around 5ish, but wont be able to make singles :/.....kellys going now tho, so you can all complain about his cheapness still =)
lmao. i planned on surprising them. Just found out the picnic got canceled do to rain:( I need a partner now though.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
does anyone know if you can go to apex and play but just not enter anything?

because i missed the prereg deadline but still would like to drive there with sveet

edit: oh yeah i forgot the reason i was gonna post was to ask the guy who capped teams if they could upload any teams with pc in them for reveiw since i teamed with him, that would be great, i think it was just a set or 2 vs tink/kels, and a set vs mattr/tomr

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Flux, you should talk to DJ about his extra slots. I've already given up hope of going :( I can give you a place to stay between train stations and stuff.

Top Bottom