• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VSA Tampa: schedule for tomorow

B_AWAL

Smash Master
1. HRNut :snake: :zerosuitsamus:
2. RedHalberd :snake: :metaknight:
3. GDX :diddy: (Lost to RedHalberd twice)
4. Mampam :diddy: :snake: (Lost to HRNut and GDX)
5. HBOX :dedede: (Lost to GDX and Mampam)
5. Ed!!! :shiek: :zelda: (Wrecked thru losers then lost to GDX)
7. Kyon :peach: (Lost to Mampam and Ed!!!)
7. M@V :falco: (Lost to RedHalberd and HBOX)
9. D-Torr :zerosuitsamus: :yoshi2: :lucario: (Lost to HRNut and Ed!!!)
9. DewDaDash :dedede:
9. M!x :snake: (Lost to Mampam and HBOX)
9. ???

I believe there were 28 people for Brawl singles

Edit: Thanks for the correction Mampam

Edit: shoutouts later....................... had lots of fun at this tourny...........
Hmmm

GREAT ISH!!!

-!-

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

Yummy!: Nice to see you again bro, I wish we could of played a lil but next time for sure :) thanks for your help bro. I saw you play some melee matches, it was tight :)
Mampam: Damm man I like our set a lot, I really wanted to play you some more but we had to go >_< next time we meet for sure man, we gotta ditto and I wanna play your sick Diddy again! we gotta figure out the matchup!!! nd your mad cool bro.
Ed: alwayz a pleasure bro, I had fun in our sets for teams and friendlies. ****s always fun man. next time we should mm???
Heroe_Mystic: good to see u again, u didnt recognized me at first :laugh: next time we gotta play!
Hal: I wanted to play you but I've had a headache through the tournament so I barely played any friendlies, Next time we MM for realz, I left early too. had fun seen u play.
Hungry Caja: dang man you still got it -Snaps Fingers- LMAO, that time in winterfest should have been recoded for realzz too good man :laugh:
Kyon: loong time no see bro, your peach is still beast, next time I wanna play u for realz. and u gotta hook me up with some Tips XD
L33t_MK & Lucas kid: fun set, gg to both of you and if we meet again, friendlies would be cool!
Pol_MEX: I had fun in teams bro, we gotta friendlie for realz... uno a uno, que no!?!?!? and where the hell is MONK!?!?!?!?!? havent seen that guy in like forever :(

If I missed anyone, :ohwell: good Shxt!

-!-

-!-

Smash Lord
nah man its straight, next time maybe I can play some melee with you hehehe I could play Kirby. though its been toooooo long since I have played >_<

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
owch trust me on this you dont wanna play kirby in melee hes really really bad which is kinda dumb imo why would sakurai make his own character so terrible but yea ill play sum brawl wit u but i dont really have a main in brawl anymore brawl+ its wolf all day but brawl pits maybe my best character? but either way we NEEED to play @ next tourney

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I used MK first against GDX 2nd match (I CP'd brinstar and won, which I might add is probably the gayest thing I've ever done to anyone in tournament which isn't bad considering I didn't even camp). Then 3rd match he went FD and I CP'd MOTHAFUKN FALCO and won. I used Falco again against HRNUT in WF but I got ***** so no point in putting him by my name.

Then I went MK in 3 matches vs GDX in LF and used MK in the first set of GF, and 2 matches of 2nd set.
you actually used him 3 matches of the second set cuz it went to game four

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
we need to hype moar pnt tournies cause its cheaper/convinent for me. like they do in vegas.
Tryant/haze /dsf be up in their.

Veggi

Smash Champion
If Pikachu has his back to the edge he can fall off and grab the edge when his shield breaks. True story.

I don't know if some of you people are on the boards, but oh well.

L33T Metaknight-Pretty cool guy. I'm sorry I made our match so bizarre.

Pinoy-My new favorite Pit main.

D-Torr-I think you were ZSS I played, TV going out in our match was kind of funny.

Hbox-I'll getcha next time.

Kira7-You should have gone Kirby in the matches you played, stupid.

Beefy-Why do you have to live so far away? Fun times anyway.

Halberd-I want to play you again since we didn't get to play you at this tourney.

Polmex-Same as Halberd.

Ed-Fun games, dumb princess.

HeroMystic-Super Soaker makes DK angry.

Scidadle-Nice meeting you again.

Aglow-Glad to meet you outside the PM system, your IC are definitely nothing to be ashamed of. You're a lot better than I thought you would be.

M@V-Good Game.

Trump-Good Game.

Good Games to the other people I played to. I'll suck less next time. Watch out FL, Veggi's gonna get a new pair of shoes.
Reposted stuff.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
yea if polmex entered in singles..sh.it would have been different....polmex holds it down for tampa bay...my number 1 student has became the master....kinda like bruce leeroy and shonuff....but we spanish not black....if u dont no bout that look up the last dragon....

Top Bottom