• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VSA Tampa: schedule for tomorow

Noa.

Smash Master
Good job Kyon and the rest of CFL. Hrnut beat Halberd, which makes me happy. How many people were there and were there any interesting upsets. Doesn't really look like it.

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty upset about the whole Melee thing. Doubles were cancled and singles was kind of a mess. Blergh. At least I got to play most of the Melee players even though I'm terrible.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Good job Kyon and the rest of CFL. Hrnut beat Halberd, which makes me happy. How many people were there and were there any interesting upsets. Doesn't really look like it.
We didn't really play seriously during most of the sets. He won 3-0 first set, I went Snake/Falco/MK in that order. GF first set I won 3-0, MK vs. Snake. Then 2nd set I won first match MK dittos, then he went ZSS and beat my MK. Then because we basically started using secondaries I went Dedede on Frigate and barely lost. Then I went smashville as MK a got ***** lol.

We split after I won first set, so I dont feel bad or anything. I had planned to not use MK in this tourney, and after I had to use him it pretty much wouldn't have been worth winning. Dumb character...

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
Takao you aren't bad. You took a match off of my fox in tournament. As well as beefy's falcon

Scidadle on beefy's acc
Well, thanks, aha.
I just feel like I'm bad though, since I know I was better before. I used to play at the same consistent level. Now I kinda go from ****ty, to good and to decent. I dunno. I just can't play very well anymore because I didn't have a copy of Melee to play since last Friday. </johns_derp_derp>

Noa.

Smash Master
We didn't really play seriously during most of the sets. He won 3-0 first set, I went Snake/Falco/MK in that order. GF first set I won 3-0, MK vs. Snake. Then 2nd set I won first match MK dittos, then he went ZSS and beat my MK. Then because we basically started using secondaries I went Dedede on Frigate and barely lost. Then I went smashville as MK a got ***** lol.

We split after I won first set, so I dont feel bad or anything. I had planned to not use MK in this tourney, and after I had to use him it pretty much wouldn't have been worth winning. Dumb character...
K gotcha. :)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
1. HRNut :snake: :zerosuitsamus:
2. RedHalberd :snake: :metaknight:
3. GDX :diddy: (Lost to RedHalberd twice)
4. Mampam :diddy: :snake: (Lost to HRNut and GDX)
5. HBOX :dedede: (Lost to GDX and Mampam)
5. Ed!!! :shiek: :zelda: (Wrecked thru losers then lost to GDX)
7. Kyon :peach: (Lost to Mampam and Ed!!!)
7. M@V :falco: (Lost to RedHalberd and HBOX)
9. D-Torr :zerosuitsamus: :yoshi2: :lucario: (Lost to HRNut and Ed!!!)
9. DewDaDash :dedede:
9. M!x :snake: (Lost to Mampam and HBOX)
9. ???

I believe there were 28 people for Brawl singles

Edit: Thanks for the correction Mampam

Edit: shoutouts later....................... had lots of fun at this tourny...........

M@v

Subarashii!
So me and Halberd had a ridiculously close first match. Then the second match was just as close....until my shield broke.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

btw, Thanks Hero <3

I was really happy with myself this tourney for keeping myself pretty calm about tourney matches to an the whole tourney, even the nail-biters. Last week I cracked in losers.

OverLade

Smash Hero
So me and Halberd had a ridiculously close first match. Then the second match was just as close....until my shield broke.
Your shield didnt break....

I broke it. :laugh:

Fun games though, I still wouldnt have minded doing a MM personally.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
well i guess ill post shoutouts now then 2 bed

dtorr- yo man we need to play summore matches next time
tha naples crew - im pissed @ myself that i had all the time in the world for melee matches but didnt really play any of you guys :cry: i wont make that mistake twice i was siked as hell u guys came tho
ag4u2nv - thank you SOOOO much for training me the night before we gotta play more for sure
veggi - always a pleasure to have you over im glad you came with your friends tell them i gave them a shoutout as well and their welcome over my house any time they want
takao - YOU DONT SUCK MAN!!! you got a pretty good marth just keep workin on it ill try to come to your place more often
redhal - had fun playing you in tournament ill show ya thabriznuiz next time
mampam - your SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :laugh:
scidadle - my brotha from anotha motha you pulled off some good **** in friendlies just gotta stop choking in tournament i know u can do it
ed - thank you SO MUCH for driving all of us to my place after the tourney and THEN taking mampam and redhal home and with the best music ever :crazy: god u da mannnnnnnn
hbox - had fun playin u in tournament sorry about your controller that really really sucks hope u fix that Z button
hum - good seeing you there your buu impersonation is truely too good
heromystic - good playing you today keep practicing that mario
sugarless - glad u came to tha tournament my smashfest is coming up soon within a month and we will have 5$ pools
todd - thanks a million for hosting this tournament sorry about all the drama @ the
action b - your NOT the worst falcon in florida, not by a mile
end about my TV and wii and stuff just got a bit worried :ohwell:
anyone i missed that felt they deserved a shoutout: sorry but my brain is literally fried right now from playing so much melee so thats my john

all in all a really fun tournament despite low melee attendance it was still a blast

just wait the time for tampa to rise is approaching faster than you think so watch out florida

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
JAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm ***'d up

go HRN UT

Mampam

Smash Ace
1. HRNut :snake: :zerosuitsamus:
2. RedHalberd :snake: :metaknight:
3. GDX :diddy: (Lost to RedHalberd twice)
4. Mampam :diddy: :marth: :dedede: :snake: (Lost to HRNut and GDX)
5. HBOX :dedede: (Lost to GDX and Mampam)
5. Ed!!! :shiek: :zelda: (Wrecked thru losers then lost to GDX)
7. Kyon :peach: (Lost to Mampam and Ed!!!)
7. M@V :falco: (Lost to RedHalberd and HBOX)
9. D-Torr :zerosuitsamus: :yoshi2: :lucario: (Lost to HRNut and Ed!!!)
9. DewDaDash :dedede:
9. M!x :snake:
9. ???

I believe there were 28 people for Brawl singles

Edit: shoutouts later....................... had lots of fun at this tourny...........

yay, i only used snake one set, no point in puttin the one match i used d3 and got destroyed xD

almost all diddy ftw

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'm semi upset I didn't attend, but at the same time I was expecting more people so I'm not too mad.

Good **** CFL.
Good **** Ed.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Good job D-Torr and Kyonn!!!!

Wish I saw you today D-Torr, but you be wreckin. I had fun playing TvC though haha.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
if there are any replays with the tag "HM" or "Hero" on them, PM me.
I need to look on my wii and see what people saved I bet there's a lot. It was fun playing you that one time I did. I don't know about you guys but brawl seems to be getting more and more fun each time I play. Im sorry red and hrnut for failing you guys in teams. =(

OverLade

Smash Hero
I used MK first against GDX 2nd match (I CP'd brinstar and won, which I might add is probably the gayest thing I've ever done to anyone in tournament which isn't bad considering I didn't even camp). Then 3rd match he went FD and I CP'd MOTHAFUKN FALCO and won. I used Falco again against HRNUT in WF but I got ***** so no point in putting him by my name.

Then I went MK in 3 matches vs GDX in LF and used MK in the first set of GF, and 2 matches of 2nd set.

Top Bottom