• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VSA Tampa: schedule for tomorow

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
i wont be at this...yea i no fu.ckin sux...im in hollywood fl doin work ill be back tomar mornin or late after noon i might show up durnin the torney...or maybe sunday we can get together at beefys if ppl r sleepin over his place again

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
i wont be at this...yea i no fu.ckin sux...im in hollywood fl doin work ill be back tomar mornin or late after noon i might show up durnin the torney...or maybe sunday we can get together at beefys if ppl r sleepin over his place again
yah its basically gonna be a total smash weekend for me gabe u can definately come over if u want same with anyone else in tampa or in florida for that matter

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Okay so who can take me to beefy's today? Noel?

If anyone from CFL is going or somewhere and they can pick me up I'll give you like 5$ to take me to beefy's

my cell is

727-631-2160
aand if you wanna look up my address

70 Turtle Creek Circle
Oldsmar, FL

OverLade

Smash Hero
And who said you were guaranteed money hrnut/halberd? You never know who might come out of nowhere....
Lol there is no combination of teams possible in FL that could stop us from taking top 3... probably 1st even.

Unless someone would like to prove me wrong...

[/i.n-u_i]

-!-

Smash Lord
ok so were confirm, umm so we have to be there before 10am to catch doubles huh, is this correct?

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Meh, this is pretty bogus. I hope I can be there to practice before the singles start, but everything is so squeezed in that I'm not sure if me coming while doubles are up is viable.

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
:x This is last minute, but is anyone looking for a Melee doubles partner?
I can play Marth, Falcon, Fox and Falco, Ganon, cast. In that order.

Edit: Most people are probably at the Pre-VSA Smashfest and I won't get a reply soon. Oh well, I hope someone will team with me.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Im assuming SheikSSBM is still coming, but if he isn't Takao and nobody else is available, I'll team with you :).

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Hal u mean me right bro? We're still teaming for melee rite? :lick:

I'll be there tomorrow signing up rite now

oh, and I'd like to be able to find a doubles partner for brawl. Anyone interested?

-!-

Smash Lord
Actually he isn't Hal, and can u tell me if the schedule is accurate?

Nvm, but still anyone can comfirm the schedule? btw dew we could of teamed ohh well

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
I might have a partner~
Yay. :3

I'd like a back up partner though(Aside from Hal..? Lol), so if anyone is interested, lt me know.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I wish I was here... I wanna play this game so badly right now. -.-
Oh well. I'll play next weekend. ^^

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Yeah, Melee was really low on players. Brawl for the most part was a success though.

Had a great amount of fun. M@V's Falco is a beast.

Top Bottom