• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VSA Tampa: schedule for tomorow

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I thought you were going to be taking a 6 month break or something? Did you find your answer already? o_O

:069:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^ as good as a pun that was, the bair was relevant to the one that breaks ALL of peaches moves :>...lol kirby

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
oh gaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwddddddd

yeah but i am really liking snake

and zss

and i will always love peach

but ya know
anyway

any oos'ers coming to this?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lets just try and make sure the rules here accomodate the problems of Winterfestt (ledgegrabs, etc...).

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
50 ledgegrabs is what i say and what i say North FL says

1/3rd of FL says 50 limit

jammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Good luck with everyone finding housing in Tampa.

Someone is gonna really have to step up.

Can't be me my parents are gonna be home

I can only have a few

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I wanna register but.........

If there is someone kind enough and willing enough to take me to each event in this tour, I'd be glad

I will provide gas money
if someone can pick me up from my house to whoever is housing me to the tourny and then back to my house, i will go

yeah i said it
I don't have a ride to this or have housing situation settled yet

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Good luck with everyone finding housing in Tampa.

Someone is gonna really have to step up.

Can't be me my parents are gonna be home

I can only have a few
i can ONLY come with housing T.T...pls step up tampa...plzzzz

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Ok guys I will update this post tonight, but for now, I need everyone to get everything in order if you plan on attending this event. PRE REGISTRATION ONLINE IS A REQUIREMENT!. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER YOU DO NOT PLAY. ALL PRICES ARE FEES ARE FINAL. I know its tough for you guys because you get baumbarded with tournaments everyday on the boards. Please support us and help us raise money to payback the Winners of Winterfest 2009 and get ready for yet another amazing tournament!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol payback the winners? but what happens to the winners at this?

how about NOT guaranteeing **** that you can't bring/control

edit: at least there aren't any additional fees on "eventbrite" for no real reason yet (my main reason for not pre-registering for winterfest)

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
lol payback the winners? but what happens to the winners at this?

how about NOT guaranteeing **** that you can't bring/control

edit: at least there aren't any additional fees on "eventbrite" for no real reason yet (my main reason for not pre-registering for winterfest)
Sand truu relax man. I know you had a good time at winterfest so be happy about that. I made the mistake of guaranteeing pots but not its based on attendance and percentages so whatever the pot it, the prices break down as stated. Also, Thanks alot for supporting us for winterfest and I hope to see you at this.

For this event, online registration is required so make sure if you want to come you regsiter. Singles is $12 and so is doubles. If you register late... the door fee will be $20, if you regsiter early it will be $15. Bring a wii and it drops to $10 :)

Thanks Sandtru!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
A few things.

1) setup discounts? How much and stuff like that
2) I suppose I can house a few people at my place.

Edit: just saw the stuff about setups and stuff and I must ask, what happens if you only have one of the games and not both?

Also, since I live in an apartment, I may have to charge a little bit for electric fees. I hate overages lmao.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
A few things.

1) setup discounts? How much and stuff like that
2) I suppose I can house a few people at my place.

Edit: just saw the stuff about setups and stuff and I must ask, what happens if you only have one of the games and not both?

Also, since I live in an apartment, I may have to charge a little bit for electric fees. I hate overages lmao.
Hey scaryLB this time we just need wiis with copys of brawl and melee so try to bring both if u can and u will get the $5 discount. :) oh yea... and make sure u regsiter early to receive another $5 off the door fee :) its required if u want to participate :)

Top Bottom