• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VSA Tampa: schedule for tomorow

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Kyon...

I spoke with Skrach8, he might change the date of that event, but it is completely up to him if he does.

skrach8

Smash Lord
CMON PEOPLE I AINT CHANGING THE DATE FOR OUR DATE FOR NOTHIN'.... WE NEED SOME ****IN HYPE!

LET ME HEAR FLORIDA!!!!!

RAISE YOUR FISTS IN THE AIR AND CHANT SMASH, SMASH, SMASH, SMASH!!!!!

JUST BY READING THIS YOUR SPIRIT POINTS ARE +10... new skill aquired (passive).... CONFIDENCE AT TOURNY *****ES!!!!!

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
CMON PEOPLE I AINT CHANGING THE DATE FOR OUR DATE FOR NOTHIN'.... WE NEED SOME ****IN HYPE!

LET ME HEAR FLORIDA!!!!!

RAISE YOUR FISTS IN THE AIR AND CHANT SMASH, SMASH, SMASH, SMASH!!!!!

JUST BY READING THIS YOUR SPIRIT POINTS ARE +10... new skill aquired (passive).... CONFIDENCE AT TOURNY *****ES!!!!!
oh come on give tampa a ****in chance we never have a whole lot going on around here in the way of tourneys

-!-

Smash Lord
I think I may go to this... wait was the date changed already or is it gonna be change???

EDIT:

WHERE THE DAAMN HYPE FOR THIS????? WHERE'S EVERYONE????

-!-

Smash Lord
fixed for accuracy

Naples is so pro

hungrybox i swear to god if my grammar is wrong and u correct me im gunna
lmao yea man this is gonna be to Fuccking Crazy!!!!!!

can't wait for this, are we gonna have som real friendlies this time Yummy???

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Yo ed... I've been enlightened... I don't know if it was just hanging around too much virg or what but suddenly I understand...

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
I just want t let everyone know. If we cant cant get enough hype for this, we might have to cancel. I need PM from everyone going. and for people to register. If you register, and I cancel. i will refund all your money back :)

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Could somebody more concisely explain the 50 limit ledge grab rule? Does it only apply if the Time Runs (Away) out, if somebody complains, or at all times, regardless?

Kind of k-peaced from Smash for a bit and guess I need to be updated.

Thanks!

Time
Runs
Away

-!-

Smash Lord
hey Hal like I said on the other thread we're just stopping by Tampa for the tournament on our way to Orlando, I don't even know if we'll have space, so I don't know how it'll turn out. If we where to bring him he'll need a ride back from someone, idk it can't be confirm atm.

Yo Ed, did ya ever got that SD card???

-!-

Smash Lord
I dunno lmao. Been in SFL for family so I'll pick it up by Sunday lmao. How'd you send it? Which postal unit?
lol I'm not really sure, my bro is the one that sended it but yea man just let me know when u get it. wanna make sure you get it :)

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
wow if this gets canceled i will lose mad more respect for VSA

i AM pre-registering soon-ish (school is more important right now)

-!-

Smash Lord
Sweet Brawl starts before melee, ummm can I register at the venue???

I hope this doesn't get cancel... it will be a real shame if it comes to that....

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
Im sorry if we cancel. BUT IF YOU DO, I will refund everyones money who does and we will look forward to our next HUGE event. May-Hem 2010. Now if any of you came to our may event. it was insane. Over 600 people so we are looking to make May-Hem 2010 even bigger! Also it might b a part of VG Boot Camp Circuit as well so look for that guys :)

-!-

Smash Lord
soooo ill just assume i CAN register at the door, shouldn't be a problem...

where is this May-Hem gonna be at???

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah bahamas will be at this, **** i love FL I been to Winterfast an that was too good i wanna go to this!!, i'll be there fa sho =D

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
I know you Tampa guys are really excited about this but its not looking good. What I will do is keep everyone informed and if it doesnt go well I am going to cancel. I will make a decision by Wednesday of next week. sorry everyone :( but dont worry May-Hem 2010 will definitley make up for all your losses. :)

TRA

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking that if this gets canceled, a smashfest somewhere in Tampa should definitely be looked into....

And I had the same question as Ed, is May-Hem going to be in Tampa?

Time
Runs
Away

Top Bottom