• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VSA Tampa: schedule for tomorow

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
dammit who else in tampa besides me, gabe, scidadle, and polmex play melee???

through 09 lets see who weve lost

petey
lamuigi
ishotlazer and his crew which is like 5 i think?

guys gotta step it up and play the better game bros

Sugarless

Smash Rookie
I'm going just for Melee <3
....but seems theres like no Melee players going </3
This **** better not be canceled, its like the biggest thing we got in this lame city >_>
Come on people!

M@v

Subarashii!
Will know for sure in a few days if I'm a go for this. I'm pretty positive I will be. Any1 want to team?

Scidadle

Smash Champion
dammit who else in tampa besides me, gabe, scidadle, and polmex play melee???

through 09 lets see who weve lost

petey
lamuigi
ishotlazer and his crew which is like 5 i think?

guys gotta step it up and play the better game bros
Petey: Piece of ****, Tampa will revive him
Lamugi: I'm working on getting him back into smash
ishotlazer: ...iono

PolMex23

Smash Champion
as i go through the pages i see tons of brawl players posting, but not to many melee kids? VSA, is this still goin down?
yo there will be melee players only if they come. Everyone knows that tampa is a small scene an mostly Brawl. But to ima represent tampas melee for sho. Luis you down to team wit me for this?

Will know for sure in a few days if I'm a go for this. I'm pretty positive I will be. Any1 want to team?
I would team wit you but Im teamin wit Ed.

Once again, people of Central, south, up north, come. Mix is bringin Southern West Fl. Join the motion, get on it.

Oh an Juan come so you get 1st in melee. But Id like to MM your other characters 5 $ each one all against my falcon.
5$ your ? vs My falcon
5$ your ? vs my falcon
5$ your ? vs my falcon

I gotta eat somehow might as well make it easy
(tampa **** talk at its finest)

-!-

Smash Lord
yes can some one confirm that this fine Tournament is happening????

I'm actually pumped for this hehehe I want to practice my characters for reaalz this time :)

-!-

-!-

Smash Lord
if this gets cancel.... IDK I'll be really disappointed, and I may skip any other tournament by VSA... not that it matters anyhow.

-!-

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
if this gets cancel.... IDK I'll be really disappointed, and I may skip any other tournament by VSA... not that it matters anyhow.

-!-
i agree

canceling this (don't if you want any cred) as well as how poorly winterfest's "guaranteed" pots were handled

what a joke

i'd push for north FL/any other group to boycott VSA until they get their **** straight

i'm a jerk but this is really stupid

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
i agree

canceling this (don't if you want any cred) as well as how poorly winterfest's "guaranteed" pots were handled

what a joke

i'd push for north FL/any other group to boycott VSA until they get their **** straight

i'm a jerk but this is really stupid
I dunno y but I lol'd really loud when I read this. lol!

COME ON VSA!!!

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
This better not be cancelled. >.>

EDIT: How did the talk of it being cancelled come about anyway?

vericz

Smash Champion
so everyone who doesnt want this canceled did you even register?? because thats the reason why its canceled. NO ONE SHOWED INTEREST AND REGISTERED BACK WHEN THIS WAS POSTED

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Ok Everyone,

I know its been a mintue since I have spoken to anyone or given any updates. I did that for a reason. The reason was to found out what type of hype this event will have and if people would register.

1. If you tired to register online and there was some type of problem, I apologize. I am on the phone with Paypal RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE THIS to make sure it gets fixed. When it does, Everyone that says they want to attend... HAS TO REGISTER ONLINE.

2. A note about canceling... They reason why this is in danger of being canceled is the fact of people saying they will come but they do not. We need the money upfront to seal the venue.

I will give this event life for 1 MORE WEEK. after that if no one registers and they Paypal issue cannot be resolved, Everyone will have to hold their breathe for May-Hem 2010.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol. alot of people dont have the ability to pre-reg for tourneys. at least not here in florida. i usually have money and even I dont usually have the ability to pre-reg for events until the last minute. i had to pay a the door for winterfest

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol i'd prereg if i wasn't madddddddddddd broke

just had to drop $550 on more important ****........... :(

-!-

Smash Lord
I do have money to pre-reg but I don't because I just feel more comfortable paying at the door (like any other tournament I go to), I don't want to deal with online stuff. Like I had said before a lot of Naples had the dates all set and done for the first date VSA had posted >_< but that was change idk know why??? so now we have to work around for this new one, I myself wont really know till like a couple weeks before since I will need to find people to cover my hours for the day.

Needing people to register just to make enough money to get the place secure seems that it may not work so great >_< idk looks like this may just not happen lol it's a shame really... :ohwell:

-!-

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
I do have money to pre-reg but I don't because I just feel more comfortable paying at the door (like any other tournament I go to), I don't want to deal with online stuff. Like I had said before a lot of Naples had the dates all set and done for the first date VSA had posted >_< but that was change idk know why??? so now we have to work around for this new one, I myself wont really know till like a couple weeks before since I will need to find people to cover my hours for the day.

Needing people to register just to make enough money to get the place secure seems that it may not work so great >_< idk looks like this may just not happen lol it's a shame really... :ohwell:

-!-
^^
kinda with this guy on his boat

Top Bottom