• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

W.L.I.A.G?(1 MoRE dAy HyPE!! BRiNG SeTuPs!!) Albany,Ga 2/27/10

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'm sorry bro, the only date we are allowed is the same as this 1. But I think a car from tally is comin up

Zone

Smash Champion
I'm sorry bro, the only date we are allowed is the same as this 1. But I think a car from tally is comin up
Who is coming up?

btw albany, I'm sure you guys want a rematch on our crew assuming I can bring my crew or not >.>;

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Who is coming up?

btw albany, I'm sure you guys want a rematch on our crew assuming I can bring my crew or not >.>;
SexPuma, Ballistics and Toobz prob for certain.

Chess is a Maybe and I'll have 2 see about every1 else

I really wanna come but as I TO it would b wrong. So I'm stuck :urg:

HiIH

Smash Lord
Hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype

EDIT-1000th post. That's how much hype this post has.

C......

Smash Apprentice
i think i might checc this out, if anyone is willing to give me a ride i will team with them and bring a setup or 2

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
I mean if you really wanna cancel go for it awal..it would be the right thing to do since i had my date was set even before your tourney 2 weeks ago =/

Zone

Smash Champion
Incase like no one rides with me to this. Anyone wanna team? Loud John? I say this cuz you say you never enter lol.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
I should be able to make it to this if I have a ride. I gots a job and would be getting paid the 25th so that's... two weeks and a day pay. aww yee

Zone

Smash Champion
lol, With Tally trying to do theirs during VSA tampa and this. I think Tally is going to end up being a smashfest >.> like that one I went to when gigabits ran at the same time.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Sooooooooooooo.... Is stealth AKA Billy comin 2 dis? CUZ if so WE TAKIN BRAWL TEAMS!!

O and I'm wining Melee Singles... Been watchin RAM vids for like 10 days straight and ignoring school... LOL Taco we teamin???

Top Bottom