• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* 103 Entrants GA's largest tournament! NickRiddle needs 2 mm me!

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Twas fun. Expected to place a little better, but oh well. I had fun chillin with OoS peeps, commentating, and playing my sets all around. Great tournament yeee

8Bitman

Smash Master
Amazing tourney, thanks to all the amazing TO's.

I appreciate you all making this a great first OoS tourney for me! ^_^

On another note, Congrats Stingers you beat me and took $100 from me. You're f***ing good! The R.O.B ditto is not my forte'. Though I will say, Ally is still the best R.O.B dittoer. XD

Stingers, teams was fun as hell, thanks bro!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
......8Bitman placed higher than Stingers?
i forfeited to archer. I didnt feel like playing anymore after losing to player-1 and having to knock out 2 NC in a row. my heart wasnt in it.

but ofc I had fun =] and will be back to GA soon. prices are too cheap for me not to go.

Shaky

Smash Ace
Is only singles going to get uploaded or team matches as well?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
@ASL I was given SDcard 3 while driving people back. will give it to you guys the next time i see you.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Can we request for someone to upload Doubles then? Because Many teams from FL did some pretty amazing stuff for which we would want in the WABA/FL Combo Video.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I don't know if M3t was actually capturing on his computer during doubles.

Dyno, we've been looking for that actually. Do you live near Hunter or Chas to give it to them? If not, would you mind e-mailing me the .bin files on it?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
The only Doubles stuff saved was on the livestream. You'd have to ask m3t for that.

Shaky

Smash Ace
Plus I'm pretty sure I saved all the doubles matches I played on stream on the SD card that was there before it got "switched" so whoever has that has all of them.

Shaky

Smash Ace
If it didn't get switched then all the matches should be there.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
That SD card wasn't ours so I don't know whose it was.

Also, FYI, we have a very specific reason that we don't save doubles. For those of you who don't know, you can't save a match even with infinite replays if you have too many inputs in the match. Doubles creates that problem quite often, so if we have forced replay for doubles, then every time a doubles match goes a little long, we have to reset the Wii.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
This tournament was really fun! Glad to have come and thank you for housing me and hosting this event with DRN, Player-1. Hopefully I can return to more Georgia tourneys.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
I'll be uploading as many video's form the LS as quickly as possible

...but not tonight (12 hours of raw vid will have to wait) Zzzzz

*also we we're on P-1's wii and SD card

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
First off

HOLY

****ING

****!!

Never doing a car ride like that again, even tho this trip was a blast. Shoutouts to come later, we just got home and I'm way too tired, dip.

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
Hey guys good job running the tournament. It was extremely fun!

But do you guys mind uploading the money match between Ally and I please it would mean a lot to me.

Thanks for all the great times this weekend and DRN I'm sorry for what ever damage was caused at your house man. I'm sorry I really am. Also player 1...about our $2 mm...http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=JUZasIB8Sok

FourTy

Smash Cadet
P1, great tournament. now if only GA/AL had done better...

anyways, my shoutouts... who to start with...

P1: great tournament, stop losing. (also, drop diddy)
HiChez: thank you for teaching me the lucario matchup at this tournament, it actually really helped. Now with a bit more practice I can actually learn how to partner with a lucario, at which point doubles will be easy
GSU people: I already forgot your names, but its good to see some other new people in the community. Hopefully you guys will stay

ESAM: THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE AND WINNING IT! i am so relieved that neither MK nor Olimar won the tournament.

Zeke: Great job setting up the venue for such a large tournament!

Spade: finally got to play against your marth, and I think i learned from it... idk, but it was fun playing against you (only time I have EVER enjoyed marth dittos)
AML: surprised I didn't end up against you in pools. Next time I end up playing you though...
Gadiel VaStar: SO CLOSE! even though i completely derped the matchup... if only brinstar was legal

I think that is all for me, can't wait until the next tournament!

Player-1

Smash Legend
player, mjg said him and ally housed with you friday is this true?
Ya I couldn't house as many ppl as I planned on Friday cuz my parents weren't home so I could only house like 2 ppl and I promised MJG and Ally housing way before I did Houston, sorry :/

:phone:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I didn't mind staying in the other place since I REMEMBERED to bring a blanket and pillow.

That ****ing car ride tho

sheikamaru

jive
sweet tourney everyone!! texas made it back safe and sound...

will try to win the next one! shoutouts later if i remember!!

MJG

Smash Hero
player, mjg said him and ally housed with you friday is this true?
Im not sure if you were planning on doing so but no one should be giving him a hard time AT ALL. He went above and beyond expectations and he definitely gave me a reason to come back to the south (just not through busing next time XD). S/o when I get home and when I can sleep in my own bed.

:phone:

V1CE

Smash Champion
This was a hype Last tourney for me... I had my going away party/tourney in charlotte the week before but it was nice to go out on a big regional like this to see OoS... Now im off to the Navy in 6 days... it was fun playing everyone I did... Thanks for the great times and for the good friends. The smash community has always been good to me. RIP smash career... 2005-2012... KnightMare516/V1CE is now retired...

Dakpo

Smash Lord
....Denti... LOOOK HOW FAR YOU CAME FROM LOSERS BRACKET TO **** EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing comeback from losers brackets. God like performance :D
Good job on placing so high Nick!

_Keno_

Smash Lord
It should really only be Georgia's biggest Brawl tournament. The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out was bigger.
Looked it up and you were right, how did you remember that off the top of your head?

And yeah, it turns out we could have ridden together (had i been able to peer into the future and find out the table tennis tournament i went to would suck balls).

Top Bottom