• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* 103 Entrants GA's largest tournament! NickRiddle needs 2 mm me!

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Well, I've been at an academic conference in Orlando since Wednesday. I just checked the doc, and it looks like Fernando has recorded Vice versus True Blue and has promised to have it up today.

Shaky

Smash Ace
I guess my matches vs Denti got lost in the mail or something... because they were never uploaded (and from the looks of it never will).

Shaky

Smash Ace
Yeah, I remember saving them as well. We were on TV 14 or some number around that if that helps. (The room parallel to the food room)

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I found it. I just forgot to cut it up and upload it. I'll do that now.

EDIT: It's still being processed so the quality will increase in a few minutes, but it's up regardless: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TegD7WISvOk&feature=youtu.be

So, let's recap. A few uploaders put 72 bracket sets (not matches but SETS) up within 2 weeks of the tournament, basically getting every bracket match recorded and online fast. I know what you are thinking: "Thank you so much Cam, Reflex, M3t, Fernando, Player-1, and Luigisama for recording all these replays and getting them up in a timely manner." Oh appreciative tournament-goers, how you do go on.

Boy, I'm glad we aren't part of a community that doesn't acknowledge this team's efforts over the past couple of weeks, spending hours of our time getting videos up. THAT would be downright annoying :c

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I found it. I just forgot to cut it up and upload it. I'll do that now.

EDIT: It's still being processed so the quality will increase in a few minutes, but it's up regardless: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TegD7WISvOk&feature=youtu.be

So, let's recap. A few uploaders put 72 bracket sets (not matches but SETS) up within 2 weeks of the tournament, basically getting every bracket match recorded and online fast. I know what you are thinking: "Thank you so much Cam, Reflex, M3t, Fernando, Player-1, and Luigisama for recording all these replays and getting them up in a timely manner." Oh appreciative tournament-goers, how you do go on.

Boy, I'm glad we aren't part of a community that doesn't acknowledge this team's efforts over the past couple of weeks, spending hours of our time getting videos up. THAT would be downright annoying :c
sorry you dont get your full appreciation bro

quick question though. There are some "sets" on youtube that are titled as sets but they are only 1 or two matches. I'm guessing the missing matches werent saved? Just wanted to bring it to your attention in case that wasnt on purpose

*Cam*

Smash Lord
sorry you dont get your full appreciation bro

quick question though. There are some "sets" on youtube that are titled as sets but they are only 1 or two matches. I'm guessing the missing matches werent saved? Just wanted to bring it to your attention in case that wasnt on purpose
Usually you can check the uploader key on Google docs (that we almost always post a link to) and the replay says "only one match saved" or something like that. If that's the case, then there's nothing we can do as uploaders.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Usually you can check the uploader key on Google docs (that we almost always post a link to) and the replay says "only one match saved" or something like that. If that's the case, then there's nothing we can do as uploaders.
oh ok. I was just wondering

Also, I gave a SD card someone left in my wii to dyno so hopefully he gave that back to you

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Setup 2 is the only one that hasn't been uploaded because Dyno has it, though I haven't checked if Fernando got the last two sets from his setup online yet. He was working on it slowly because he insisted on putting them up in very high quality.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It's all on Dyno, unfortunately. We can't do anything while he has the files on his Wii.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
It means he needs to either give it to DRN or Player-1 or he needs to take 5 minutes and put them on our dropbox. We've tried to get him to put them on dropbox, but so far he's hard to get in touch with.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I mean, I don't have Dyno's number. I've been relying on Reflex and Player-1 to talk to him. He could ostensibly put those files on dropbox today and we could upload some.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I messaged him about it, and he said he'd try to get them to Chas. That was a while ago, though.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Dynomite
12-09-2012 10:14 AM
Dynomite
Idk, ur gonna have to talk to the ASL about that. Reflex, or Cam.

Dynomite
uh, i never had the SD card for station 2. I gave the only SD card i had to them already.

View Conversation

Player-1

Smash Legend
ya dyno gave the sd card to drn but he didn't have an sd card reader so he gave that to biglou to give to me, but biglou forgot to give me the sd card at school, but now we're out for the break so he's going to have to send me the files. idk why he hasn't yet, i'll send him a message about it again

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Dewdadash, Don't look at ASL. The only thing ASL did wrong was forget to grab one SD card. Ever since then we've been trying to get it back or get someone to post the files on Dropbox. We had 16 SD cards at the tournament, so I'm surprised we managed to get almost all of them back honestly.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Let me just say thank you to ASL.

With your guys' help, I was able to study my last set with Ryo and I finally won a recent set with him. Granted, he came back and beat me but it feels nice.

Reflex!!! Keep practicing Sheik!!!!

*Cam*

Smash Lord
ehh I dont really care anymore.

I wanted to review the matches b4 apex but it doesnt look like thats happening.
Well, right now GA is passing the SD card around. If one of them would take the files and put them on Dropbox, then we could upload them rather quickly.

EDIT: I'm going to a GA tournament this weekend in fact. If I could get it then, then the videos would be up next week (aka long before APEX).

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
can you upload the losers bracket set with big lou too? wanna watch it b4 i head off on thrsday

Ty so much btw :)

Also match 2 w/ p3 is a bit unwatchable due to uploading problems. You may want to reupload it.

Top Bottom