• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* 103 Entrants GA's largest tournament! NickRiddle needs 2 mm me!

C.J.

Smash Master
Oh, and shoutouts to the 20 people who came up to me over Friday/Saturday that asked me to help them get better =)

Denti

Smash Master
Shout outs.

1. [FBC] Esam ($760) :pikachu2: :popo: - Even though you trashed talked my skill on live stream <3. You're fun to hang out with and talk with. Good job winning this.
2. Ally ($380) :snake: :metaknight: Ggs. I know I could have given you a better fight though. Good job on 2nd.
3. Denti ($152) :olimar: Keep it together next time.
4. Seibrik($76) :metaknight: :dedede: Good stuff on 4th!
5. Nick Riddle ($45) :zerosuitsamus: You're way fun. Sorry I had to take you out in tournament, but I had to do it for Dakpo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iloeAWeFj8
5. Pwii ($45) :metaknight: You can pull threw next time. You got this. Also it was unfortunate that we had to meet up in doubles.
7. BigLou ($30) :diddy: :metaknight: Ggs. You're way chill. I know both of those MUs pretty well.
7. Shaky ($30) :ness2: Ggs. You're Ness is too strong.
9. Player-1 :190: You'll never love me
9. MJG :toonlink: Ggs. It's stupid that we had to meet up in bracket at this XD
9. Ryo :ike: Ggs on our money matches. Your ike is ridiculously good. Best Ike imo.
13. Shadow1pj :toonlink: Down smash... Ggs. Good job taking out 4god. Are you considered 1st or 2nd best toon link now?
13. Reflex :wario: Great time teaming with you. We did as good as we could have. That team is so annoying though. Ness ZSS BAH!
17. Mc Pe :wolf: We didn't get to Money match.. which was almost half the reason I wanted to come here.
17. Arch :toonlink: Ggs
17. GDX :diddy: :wario: good diddy
17. Sync :olimar: :metaknight: don't get too discouraged. just focus your skill and strive to improve.
17. Scatt :snake: :olimar: Your Olimar surprised me.
17. DRN :zerosuitsamus: :metaknight: :diddy: Thank you so much for housing me and driving me! your tournament was amazing and I will return to any other Wabas and junk! Thank you for everything!
25. [FBC] Mink :jigglypuff: :zerosuitsamus: :popo: BEST JIGGLY!!! Ggs in doubles. That MU is booty.
25. [FBC] Ed :sheilda: your hat..
25. mampam :diddy: we didn't get to play :(
33. True Blue :sonic: Under rated sonic.
33. Vice :metaknight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFbgTjeqmeY
33. killik :sheik: Keep coming to events like these and playing anyone and everyone! I know you can do better than this.
33. Zano :marth: Good stuff!!!
33. Fernando :metaknight: Ggs. Sorry I looked at your controller to see your DI from blue up throw. It is a habbit lol.
49. Goofball Under rated peach.

Had fun everyone!

Player-1

Smash Legend
Cam has been uploading most of the videos so far and he's busy tonight with school, I would, but I'm also busy with school stuff. M3t is in charge of stream, dunno what he's doing.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
School has kept me extremely busy, so I'm keeping up with that before making time for what often feels like a thankless job. :/

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I mean I'm thankful for the vids uploaded, they've been entertaining so far. :)

I guess I'll just go do hw then instead of waiting now and hope more are uploaded sometime this week. :cool:

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Well, I'm in Orlando at an academic convention, but I'll be home all next week for Thanksgiving break, so we'll get every video up by the end of next week.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
SUPER HAPPY SHOUTOUT TIME!!!!

Singles (103 Entrants):
1. [FBC] Esam ($760): Congrats on winning this bro! After so long I finally pushed ya a bit. I'll keep shooting for improvement, and I'll get you soon. Great set!

2. Ally ($380): It was fun playing the friendlies I got in with ya. One time I'd love to play you in bracket and see how I match up.

3. Denti ($152): We didn't play! Why is this.....? Congrats on your placement!!!

4. Seibrik($76): We also didn't play but I mostly blame myself on this one since I was moving all over the place lol. Next time David!!

5. Nick Riddle ($45): It was so much fun cheering you and Shaky on in dubz. I was running out of crap to say. Can't wait till I can get some more level up training with ya!

5. Pwii ($45): Ok....Pewe plz. Caught Sheik on a sick day without DACUS but you are so good!! We'll certainly play the next time I see you!

7. BigLou ($30): Oh boy...you took that life I gave you and ran with it. I can only blame myself though. Great set and I'll get you next time. Also......STOP *****ING OUT OF MARIO PARTY!!!!! YOU CANNOT ESCAPE FROM DEATH!!!!

7. Shaky ($30): HE'S EVERYWHERE!!! SHAKY STOP!! So good to see you again and commentate on your doubles man. We must play next time!

9. Player-1: Thank you for running this event. I had an absolute blast this entire time!!!

9. dewdadash: Look at this guy, coming out of nowhere and doing this. Congrats on this placement and you should definitely go to APEX. Or at least some tourney so I can play ya some time. Great seeing ya man!

9. MJG: OMG THIS GUY!! The Bair dance was priceless...... When we hit APEX, we will wreck the nightlife for sure man! It's an absolute must and an absolute pleasure to see ya!!!

9. Ryo: Ok. You are probably one of the greatest friends I've made through smash. Here's the problem, you've also become one of my greatest rivals, adversaries, and obstacles all rolled into one. I will do everything in my power to beat you next time. That's a promise. Look forward to this. Afterward, let's hit up the town!!!

13. 8Bitman: Good job on your first OoS event. Upset with what you had to do to Trump but whatever it takes to win man. We didn't get to play so that's a must next time! Keep on improving!

13. Shadow1pj: NOT ENOUGH FOR BOOZE N' CRUISE SHEILDA!!!! BWAHAHAHA!!! It was so much fun playing the friendlies with you man! I will be sad when I have to play you seriously.

13. 4God: I didn't recognize you at first but it was so awesome seeing you again!!! Its a shame we didn';t get to play man! Been itching to redeem myself for a while!!!

13. Reflex: This guy!!! An honor seeing you and it was so much fun playing the matches we did!!! We'll have some fun discussing this in the MU chart. Also, I will end you as well in Mario Party. MY BODY IS READY!!

17. Trump: My boy! Great work at this event. You picked a good time to shine! We will continue to improve for sure. Still got quite a bit to work on but I'll get right, I expect you to only build on this. No more backwards from here!!

17. Mc Pe: Sheik is awesome!!! Great seeing you again man!! If I'm ever around without Trump, I'm down to team again. You're just so cool to hang around. So relaxed!!

17. Arch: Nice to meet you man and sorry about your controller acting up last minute! That was so lame!! One day I will definitely try that set up with the nunchuk joystick in a GC controller. Great friendlies with you as well.

17. GDX: Just gotta keep stomping Yele, It's pretty funny. You can continue to hold that L in Mario Party though. Twas a fun bus ride and I'll see you again man!

17. Sync: Great seeing you but we didn't play!! Why?

17. iPresea: HOLY **** you did so good!!!!! Keep this up and come out some more. We can all improve together!!!!

17. Scatt: Scared the **** out of me in teams!!! That was a great match man!!!!

17. DRN: Ok you deserve a big shoutout. You did so much for myself and the people that were with me. No one had any reason to even think of being upset with you, and I'd of personally dropkicked them!! This was an excellent event, and you did a great drop with everything. Only lame part was when I had to cheer Trump on against you! Also, we will certainly avenge ourselves in teams next time. Catch up on your rest and I'll see you again sometime.

25. [FBC] Mink: BOOZE + MEGABUS = DEAD ON FLOOR. That stuff was hysterical! Though I had to hold it in since we were still on the bus. Great job stepping up your performance here and you need to keep this up. No turning back or relapsing from this. Only up from here!!!!

25. [FBC] Ed: Seriously, everything was lined up for you this tournament and you kinda blew it. No one else to blame, just keep improving and stay hungry. You will get there; you cannot quit yet.

25. Stingers (forfeit): Why we no play? Great job taking 8bit to the woodshed and making that money! I'd love to play you sometime!

25. mampam: This is too low for someone as good as you are. I will stomp you into the ground until you decide to stop visiting choke city. You got this.

25. Kyon: I want to say this is also too low for you but I have no idea who you played. You're stilol just plain ridiculous with Peach though. Just wait until my DACUS comes back. I will get you!

25. 2Link: Stepping out of retirement and placing pretty well. Great job man, and keep on playing!! Going to Apex?

25. Apple Jelly: I think you can do better than this. Keep on improving!

25. DJ Jack: Papo!! So bad in Mario Party!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Dance champ though!

33. True Blue: I am going to murder you in teams.......just gotta figure it out. You've improved so much and it's really showing! Great job Carl!

33. LionA: I am not sure if we met? Fixing this next time!

33. Gadiel VaStar: Forgive me for being loud as we were playing. I still had to cheer on Trump! We had a great set for sure and you have also improved quite a bit!

33. Iblis: Why we no play? Saw you play against Biglou and I can tell you are certainly good. Just gotta unrust bro!

33. Vice: Bro we had a sick set in pools. I was nervous when you were bringing it back on Delfino. Glad I got to play with ya before you retired man!

33. killik: I taught you how to swim on this day, now you must ride this momentum and keep on improving. I want to see better placements out of you from TX. If not, I'm gonna beat you up.

33. h1n1: I was so scared when I had to play you originally. ICs just scare me, and we definitely had a fun set man!

33. Player-3: I only saw you towards the end. Why is this? CENTIPEDE!

33. Ish: Sheik +2 son! I'm telling ya. Don't make me beat you up! It was so much fun meeting you and playing friendlies with you and I hope we can play in tourney sometime. I'll show you more of Sheik if you doubt this being a +2!

33. Zano: I only saw you, and was forced to cheer against you when you were cheering on Killik. Next time, I'll interact some more lol. Great seeing you again though!

33. Fernando: Did not meet you, will be fixed next time.

33. Ryker: I didn't get to cause you pain!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! Next time man. It was something I was looking forward to!! Nice meeting you at last though.

33. Lad: Finally met you as well man! Shame we didn't get to play some!

33. Spade: I didn't get to play with you; I'll fix that next time.

33. Stockfield: Didn't meet you and only saw you play. Gonna fix that as well.

33. Neo X: You and Scatt were scary in teams. We had an excellent set man. Sorry Rainbow turned so badly on you guys!

49. CJ: You're right man, I am so due but I won't look at it that way. I'm just gonna keep playing and keep improving until it takes care of itself. With you around,m I'm sure I can do that.

49. Flea: It was so good seeing you again man!!!!!!!! We had such a good pools set! I was hoping you'd be able to make it out! Keep on making that Yu-gi-Oh cash and get unrusty. You're so good!!!

49. Hichez: We didn't play :(

49. B Unit: Bills Suck. So much fun this whole weekend man!!!! We threw down pretty hard at Taco Mac! Keep on getting better man!

49. Kalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaalalalalalalalalalal (hero): We didn't play :(

49. m3t: We didn't play :(

49. killnator: We didn't play :(

49. SS4A: Did we play?

49. CrimsonSun: We didn't play :(

49. Goofball: What are you doing here? You're much better than this. Just gotta keep you're head on tight and you got this. TWERK!

49. DC: Can't believe you came and nearly made it out of pools! It was fun! Get me back my orange sweater!!!!

49. Blue: We didn't play :(

49. Uncle: We didn't play :(

49. Player-4: We didn't play :(

49. Micaelis (actually got 2nd seed in his pool, but forfeited): Why you forfeit?!?!?!?!? Great to see you again man!!!

49. SSBBDaisy: Nice to meet you, and sorry you had to deal with so many fireballs!!!!

65. Actionb: Still don't care about Project M lol. Great to see you again though.

65. tml: Did we play?

65. aurua: We had a fun set in pools man!

65. linkQ: We didn't play :(

65. Neto: We didn't play :(

65. Zeke: We didn't play :(

65. Dyno: Bro, Sheik is gay lol. It was fun playing man!!!

65. Michael: We didn't play :(

65. Blindspot: We didn't play :(

65. Michael Hilliard: We didn't play :(

65. Awakened M: I feel like we played but I am unsure

65. noid: Wait....the NOID? What are you doing down here and Why didn't we play?!?!?!?

65. booooooo: Did we play?

65. chonga: We didn't play :(

65. nova: We didn't play :(

65. tgk: We didn't play :(

65. orangemamba: Not black mamba!

65. dorko: We didn't play :(

65. paper: We didn't play :(

65. kuro: What are you doing down here?

65. pie: We didn't play :(

65. reckless: We didn't play :(
65. reflection: We didn't play :(
65. aml?!: We didn't play :(
65. rockbandit: We didn't play :(
65. rock hero: We didn't play :(
65. griffin: We didn't play :(
65. sexy pit: Why are you down here, You really weren't bad?
65. ex justice: You are WAY TOO GOOD TO BE DOWN HERE, STEP IT UP!!!
65. BBQ: We didn't meet!!!
65. kaptain: We didn't play :(
96. Kman: We didn't play :(
96. walrose: We didn't play :(
96. lolilovesrain: So great to see you again!!!!
96. Lucas: We didn't play :(
96. elvis: We didn't play :(
96. Sakika: We didn't play :(
96. Kishoto: We didn't play :(
96. Zomb: We didn't play :(

Gallax: Great that you came out here man!! It was so great to hang out this weekend! Definitely will do this again!
Funky: MAH BOI!

I think that covers everyone! Good times.

8Bitman

Smash Master
ED with the full attendance Shoutout. Yeah we need to play next time! =)

^ Yeah 8bit, it's not like you sat next to me for 15+ hours last weekend or anything. It's okay though, you're getting 3 stocked next time we play.
Shaky you don't even post on the boards! I didn't want to make a shoutout no one would've seen.

7. Shaky ($30): We sat on the same vehicle with each other for 20+ hours the weekend. We didn't talk at all cuz you were the only person attending the tourney with SLEEP. We never play in bracket anyway so I would never have to worry about that, and even then I don't think i'd get *****. R.O.B doesn't suck that bad.. You still made money, congrats!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I don't even remember anything past getting on the megabus.

Man... That was awful. Can't believe I passed out on the bus. So swag

Top Bottom