• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Awesome, now I gotta figure out what I'm gonna do in New Orleans for 6 hours...

...at midnight.

Also if I make it here alive, I'll need a teammate.

DRN

Smash Lord
Everyone make sure to Pre-register! You get a free piece of cake and we will promise you housing.

We NEED you to pre-register if you need housing so we can organize where everyone will go and how much cake to make lol.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Awesome, now I gotta figure out what I'm gonna do in New Orleans for 6 hours...

...at midnight.

Also if I make it here alive, I'll need a teammate.
Well when we were there (you should be in the same exact area as we were unless they change the megabus stop) we just stayed in some like 5 star hotel lobby for like 7 hours and talked/slept

DRN

Smash Lord
We also hung out at the mall for a few hours before they kicked us out for playing brawl haha

8Bitman

Smash Master
Stingers and I are Teaming, and we're $100 MMing...

Seems legit.

Asa

Smash Hero
oh yeah i'd be going to that too i think..

still need partner tho ;I

archer.

Smash Lord
Bought Megabus tickets. Need housing Friday and Saturday night, arrive at 9:15 pm on Friday and leave at 5:00 pm on Sunday. Will I need to take that Marta thing?

Also need a teammate.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Reminder for people: MARTA closes around 11 pm on each night!

Also, still working on showing up here, but if I do, then I'ma not pre reg just to make Chas mad :)

Player-1

Smash Legend
only the Marta buses close at 11, the shuttles run til 1 am IIRC

edit: and no one should be taking the buses, everything should be shuttle.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Well you're with DRN, IDK what DRN is planning on doing, but it's basically if you're FL assume you're with DRN, if you're anyone else assume you're with me. If you're with me I'll only be making pick ups/drop offs at the Marta Station. Megabus and the Airport drop you off RIGHT at a Marta Station.

If you have to take Marta then just read up, it's not complicated. You buy a breeze card which costs $1.00, you load a one way trip (or round trip since you'll be going back on Marta probably). One way trip cost $2.50. There are four "lines", or routes, that the shuttles take, you only have to worry about two: the red line and the yellow/gold line. You want to be on the Red line. The Red line will take you to the North Springs Station which is where I'm picking everybody up at. The Gold line will take you to Doraville which is where you don't want to be at. So when the shuttle comes buy and it has a sign that says "Bound for North Springs" or some **** like that then that's the one you get on. Depending on how late you're getting there you might have to take the Gold line and transfer over to the red line because the red line will stop operating in some places when it gets late. The transfer station will be Lindbergh so if you're on the Gold line then get off at Lindbergh station and wait for a red line shuttle that says "North Springs" on it.

Here is a map, if you're taking Megabus the stop you'll be arriving at is the Civic Center, if you're taking a plane then you'll be arriving at the airport, obviously: http://www.itsmarta.com/rail-schedules-or-route.aspx

The three things you want to remember most is: no matter what go North, get on Red line, and get to North Springs. It's really not complicated

If you're arriving any other way rather than Megabus or airport then post it SOON so we can get stuff figured out now.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Reminder for people: MARTA closes around 11 pm on each night!

Also, still working on showing up here, but if I do, then I'ma not pre reg just to make Chas mad :)
Guess what happens when you try to do that? Chas just registers you anyways lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom